Elders of the Universe vs Thanos,Darkseid,Depowered Tyrant & Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Elders of the Universe
Champion
Runner
Gardener
Grandmaster
Obliterator
Possessor
Collector

lordboo
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Elders of the Universe
Champion
Runner
Gardener
Grandmaster
Obliterator
Possessor
Collector

team 2 ftw,thanos beat majority of team 1 by himself ,with the help of a few infinity gem though.

Utrigita
Team Two but it depends if the elders still barred from deaths realm ???

Galan007
Team Thanos ftw.

Most of the Elders are p*ssys... no expression

starlock
Team two for the win

Utrigita
but if they have the gems that should help them considerately shouldn't it, ore is it elders without the gems

Galan007
Originally posted by Utrigita
but if they have the gems that should help them considerately shouldn't it, ore is it elders without the gems It would be pointless to have the Elders with the Gems. no expression

guy222
Who wins?

Elders of the Universe
Champion
Runner
Gardener
Grandmaster
Obliterator
Possessor
Collector

Elders should win, but they won't

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
It would be pointless to have the Elders with the Gems. no expression

why is that wouldn't the gems expand there powers greatly and at least give them a small chance of surviving this encounter

starlock
Originally posted by Utrigita
why is that wouldn't the gems expand there powers greatly and at least give them a small chance of surviving this encounter

My first impression was that they did not have them(maybe because i recently read the Illuminati)

But i would say they definetly have a chance to win some matches with the gems,and they had at least some knowledge of how they work

Utrigita
:but if they have the gems that should help them considerately shouldn't it, ore is it elders without the gems:

Agreed if they got them gems then there chances of at least winning a few should increase, but it is quiet a heavy team they are up against.

TricksterPriest
the gems won't save them from the OE. Darkseid can solo team 1.

Utrigita
are we talking classic OE that actually hurt people ore the one that today gets deflected confused

golem370
They are banned from death. 5.5billion years old

Galan007
They are banned from death. 5.5billion years old Being banned from Death doesn't really matter here... erm

As Runner showed us, even the Elders can be brought very close to death under the right circumstances.

As Champion showed us, they can also be greatly weakened and fatigued from battle.

And as the rest showed us, they are quite easily "out foxed", and subsequently beaten.

The Elders get assraped here. yesermm

Priest
Odin solos

His Airness
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
the gems won't save them from the OE. Darkseid can solo team 1.

Dear lord. no expression

TricksterPriest
They can't combine the gems by decree of the LT, and without that, they can't beat Darkseid, let alone the rest of the team.

His Airness
They can't combine the gems by decree of the LT, and without that, they can't beat Darkseid, let alone the rest of the team.

I can't believe you think DS could solo this team with using only the OE.

Priest
Originally posted by His Airness
I can't believe you think DS could solo this team with using only the OE.
DS can even hit Batman with it. Or out power lazer vision. Or erase Wonder Woman with it. Or erase Doomsday with it. laughing

King Kandy
The Elders get BFR'd ftl.

Unless they have the gems.

guy222
team two

Knowsbleed33

CaptainStoic
Team 2 with ease, Tyrant solos.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Priest
DS can even hit Batman with it. Or out power lazer vision. Or erase Wonder Woman with it. Or erase Doomsday with it. laughing

The JLU cartoon is not canon. 2. That's extreme BS. 3. ...........Do you not read comics? Her shield has never been broken by anything. :/ 4. He never used it on Doomsday. That was the Omega Beams.

And who among the elders is equal to Doomsday anyway?

occultdestroyer
You can pit Thanos against TOAA.

And I bet the Thanos fangirls will say he still wins.

bbrem123
The JLU cartoon is not canon. 2. That's extreme BS. 3. ...........Do you not read comics? Her shield has never been broken by anything. :/ 4. He never used it on Doomsday. That was the Omega Beams.

And who among the elders is equal to Doomsday anyway?

yea the only way to beat doomsday is bfr...u cant compare an elder to him

KuRuPT Thanosi
LOL to Darkseid beating the elders by themselves. Without the gems this is a major major stomp. With the gems I think Team 2 still wins just not as easily. Just look at the firepower of team 2 it's really not even close. Especially considering how Thanos beat players on this team by himself

Priest

And who among the elders is equal to Doomsday anyway? Lulz, Way to get back at me after more than a year roll eyes (sarcastic)

bbrem123
Originally posted by Priest
Lulz, Way to get back at me after more than a year roll eyes (sarcastic)

he had to think hard about his response lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.