Spear of Destiny vs. SOK's guns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
The showdown between the god-killing weapons. Which is more powerful?

....and yes, I realize the bullets would get there first. stick out tongue

Galan007
IMO,

They are roughly equal.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Galan007
IMO,

They are roughly equal.

My guess, is that everyone will say the same thing. nosweat

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
My guess, is that everyone will say the same thing. nosweat Howsa come?

TricksterPriest
Similar feats. SOK's guns killed Satan, God, and everything inbetween. the spear was stated to be able to kill Spectre and I think almost anything else. My question is, can the spear kill god?

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Similar feats. SOK's guns killed Satan, God, and everything inbetween. the spear was stated to be able to kill Spectre and I think almost anything else. My question is, can the spear kill god? srug

I dunt know...

In a straight battle the Colts would pwn, but if we're just talking about raw power..

I'd consider them about equal. erm

Soljer
I'd say that the guns win. If only because we SAW ON PANEL that the guns could kill Satan and God.

All we saw on panel for the spear was that it could kill the Spectre, who, while infinitely powerful, is also infinitely weak compared to God. erm.

Endless Mike
Yes but the Presence that Spectre gets his power from is far stronger than the Preacherverse God

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Yes but the Presence that Spectre gets his power from is far stronger than the Preacherverse God So one infinity > another infinity? confused

Endless Mike
Spectre and the Presence have far better feats than the Preacherverse God

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Spectre and the Presence have far better feats than the Preacherverse God More feats? Sure, (but it shouldn't be used to try and demean SOK's feat).

More Powerful? Unknown.

Even so,

The Colts annihilated the entire Heavenly Host, Satan, and God.

That's greater then what the Spear has done IMO.

But in the raw power department, I still say they're pretty damn close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.