Kairi vs Kyo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
Kairi from street fighter Ex vs Kyo

who wins?

I think Kairi will kick the shit out of Kyo

shin_remy
Kairi beated Gouki in sf Ex

Kairi gained all his powers, and became ****ing powerfull, EX3

Emperor Ashtar
Kyo wins

shin_remy
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Kyo wins

why?

Emperor Ashtar
Because he has flames N' Stuff.

shin_remy
Because he has flames N' Stuff.

soo?

Kairi beated Gouki, and after his defeated he gained MORE power from gouki

Kairi all the way

Emperor Ashtar
He beat a non-canon Gouki, whoopy.

Superboy Prime
Beating a non-canon Gouki without PIS is something Kyo can only dream about.

But alas I don't really care about this thread. Just checked it to find out who Kairi was. *Thought it was Kingdom Heart's and for a second was about to vomit*

King Nothing
If this is the EX2 Kairi then I say him. That guy could whip Ryu.

shin_remy
the game is uncanon fu*k it

it took a long time for Kairi to beat him

doesn't matter if it is canon or uncanon, he beated gouki in that game ( offcourse canon it won't happen)

but he is SF EX3 strongest character

Kairi wins

Emperor Ashtar
So, Gouki ain't shit in that game.

Superboy Prime
Bah.

Darkstorm Zero
Wait, wait, wait.... Kairi never defeated Gouki.... there is absolutely nothing to substatiate that.... Gouki's abcense from EX2 and 3 could be atributed more to Garuda than Kairi, especially considering Kairi starts to use "Blue Flames!"

Where did you get this peice of drivel Remy?

shin_remy
easy

the japanese comics and internet says the same

PS: In the end Kairi is defeated by the hands of Ryu

SF EX comic is very famous in Japan. don't forget that in Japan there are many comics of sf. MANY MANY!!!

SF EX has more powerfull characters. Garuda is also one of them, Jack, Vulcano Rosso, Skullo and his eternal enemy, D. Dark

Sado22
.....Kyo.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Wait, wait, wait.... Kairi never defeated Gouki.... there is absolutely nothing to substatiate that.... Gouki's abcense from EX2 and 3 could be atributed more to Garuda than Kairi, especially considering Kairi starts to use "Blue Flames!"

Where did you get this peice of drivel Remy?

Darko, if your gonna argue canon come with a source that's not your own mouth.

King Nothing
Kairi still whips the shit outta Kyo though, best EX chracter,IMO

shin_remy
Originally posted by King Nothing
Kairi still whips the shit outta Kyo though, best EX chracter,IMO

He IS the strongest EX character

Garuda is gameplaywise a godtier.

Darkstorm Zero
Darko, if your gonna argue canon come with a source that's not your own mouth.

EX has been entirely speculation from start to finish. Besides, your one to talk...

There is not one shred of proof to substatiate that claim. I stated that Garuda MIGHT have been the one who fought Gouki on EX1 because Garuda's story is tied into the Satsui No Hadou, and he's actively looking for Akuma and Evil Ryu, and airi was not.

He made the original claim, he should provide the proof first, thats how it works.

One last thing Emp, I don't need you to tell me how to conduct a debate, so don't even bother.

Originally posted by shin_remy
easy

the japanese comics and internet says the same

PS: In the end Kairi is defeated by the hands of Ryu

SF EX comic is very famous in Japan. don't forget that in Japan there are many comics of sf. MANY MANY!!!

SF EX has more powerfull characters. Garuda is also one of them, Jack, Vulcano Rosso, Skullo and his eternal enemy, D. Dark

Comics are non-canon.

Link me to these internet sites.

D.Dark? you mean Shadowgeist

Emperor Ashtar
EX has been entirely speculation from start to finish. Besides, your one to talk...

Right, because you don't know the story it's speculation. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

He made the original claim, he should provide the proof first, thats how it works.

And, he stated that he got it from an EX comic, and I know that he's good for that since he actually links sources VS you. . .

Comics are non-canon.

Do you have any proof comics are not canon for the EX series?

Darkstorm Zero
Right, because you don't know the story it's speculation. . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know the story, but like everything else, it's vague, And your not helping Emp, so go away.

And, he stated that he got it from an EX comic, and I know that he's good for that since he actually links sources VS you. . .

I posted my scource dumbass you don't provide confiormation, I could havepulleda vague quote from my ass at any time too.

Do you have any proof comics are not canon for the EX series?

I don't need to, Comics are ALWAYS non canon in reguards to VG Vs threads, you know that.

Emperor Ashtar

I posted my scource dumbass you don't provide confiormation, I could havepulleda vague quote from my ass at any time too.

Whats ource did you post in game story, yeah, we really get every nook and crany of a story about Fighting games from the game itself.

I don't need to, Comics are ALWAYS non canon in reguards to VG Vs threads, you know that.

BS, it states that non canon material are not allowed in the canon. Mk comics are canon because it was written by the creator of it, and alpha the movie is used as a authority on attacks. Stop twisting rules to suit your opinion, nowhwere does it state alternate media is not allowed.

Darkstorm Zero
Whats ource did you post in game story, yeah, we really get every nook and crany of a story about Fighting games from the game itself.

Oh for petes sake, so you'll snap up any peice of info thats conveniant? Yeah thats a good way to debate... roll eyes (sarcastic)

BS, it states that non canon material are not allowed in the canon. Mk comics are canon because it was written by the creator of it, and alpha the movie is used as a authority on attacks. Stop twisting rules to suit your opinion, nowhwere does it state alternate media is not allowed.

There are 2 peices of criteria that have to be met before you can get that exemption.

#1: Are they made directly by Capcom of Japan and/or Akira? if not then it's invalid reguardless. If so, then we move on to criteria 2.

#2: does any part of the comic conflict with any part of the actual ingame story of the game? If it does, then the game, as the higher scource, takes president, and the comic is invalid. If not, then the exemption is accepted.

See how it works?

JacopeX
Because he has flames N' Stuff. laughing

Emperor Ashtar
Oh for petes sake, so you'll snap up any peice of info thats conveniant? Yeah thats a good way to debate... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Stop putting words in my mouth, I'm as skeptical of non-canon information as anybody. I'm just not intrested in becoming a canon nazi like you.

#1: Are they made directly by Capcom of Japan and/or Akira? if not then it's invalid reguardless. If so, then we move on to criteria 2..

GTFO here darko what person has a source that is directly from Capcom of Japan?

How many of us have direct japanese sources, and even if we do is it even the authority?

Not to mention can we even link it, and read it?

#2: does any part of the comic conflict with any part of the actual ingame story of the game? If it does, then the game, as the higher scource, takes president, and the comic is invalid. If not, then the exemption is accepted.

Like how un-linked instruction booklet take priority over translated link of a source book?

Are you aware that many times, things like box art and instruction booklets aren't even made by the writers?!

shin_remy
Stop putting words in my mouth, I'm as skeptical of non-canon information as anybody. I'm just not intrested in becoming a canon nazi like you.

hahaaha big grin laughing

Darkstorm Zero

GTFO here darko what person has a source that is directly from Capcom of Japan?

How many of us have direct japanese sources, and even if we do is it even the authority?

Not to mention can we even link it, and read it?

Like how un-linked instruction booklet take priority over translated link of a source book?

Are you aware that many times, things like box art and instruction booklets aren't even made by the writers?!

-Sorry to see that burns you up so much dude, but if I see a higher official scource that contradicts your comics (Or Remy's in this case) I'd rather error on the side of caution and take the official source any day.
Do you have a problem with this? Then deal with it yourself, don't cry about it.

-Thats not my problem, the thing is THE difinitive scource besides the disk itself, I don't see why your attacking this point so vigorously, especially considering it actually came with the game.

And it's not my damn fault it's not on YOUR computer screen. Not everyone has access to a scanner, and I'm not going out there and spending a few hundred dollars to satisfy your curiosiity on a forum designed to debate fictional characters... roll eyes (sarcastic)

-The instruction booklet comes with the game (Repeated yet again) it doesn't have to be on the net to be recognised as official, and I certainly don't have to chase up the info for you, if you wish to prove me wrong, then go and find the information yourself.

Emperor Ashtar
-Sorry to see that burns you up so much dude, but if I see a higher official scource that contradicts your comics (Or Remy's in this case) I'd rather error on the side of caution and take the official source any day.
Do you have a problem with this? Then deal with it yourself, don't cry about it..

Who's crying, your the one that's getting youpanties in a tight wad because were not using something that has Capcom slapped on it. Never mind that you can never link your sources, and you always feel as if you can decide what's canon.

-Thats not my problem, the thing is THE difinitive scource besides the disk itself, I don't see why your attacking this point so vigorously, especially considering it actually came with the game.

Have you ever seen an EX ending?

What exactly do they tell you about the story, because last I checked EX endings contain characters doing Kata's. The Disk doesn't tell us shit, if it did why would capcom release so mnany source books?!

And it's not my damn fault it's not on YOUR computer screen. Not everyone has access to a scanner, and I'm not going out there and spending a few hundred dollars to satisfy your curiosiity on a forum designed to debate fictional characters... roll eyes (sarcastic)

-The instruction booklet comes with the game (Repeated yet again) it doesn't have to be on the net to be recognised as official, and I certainly don't have to chase up the info for you, if you wish to prove me wrong, then go and find the information yourself.

Jesus, you were the one having a ***** fit because I didn't link a source and now you offer an excuse!?

I never asked you to link your source, I asked you to offer a source. When you couldn't link it, I gave you the benefit of the doubt out of common courtesy.

Did you do the same for me, No. . . Your hypocrite.

What makes you feel so special that you can attack people's sources, when you cannot even offer one yourself?

Darkstorm Zero
Who's crying, your the one that's getting youpanties in a tight wad because were not using something that has Capcom slapped on it. Never mind that you can never link your sources, and you always feel as if you can decide what's canon.

I don't DECIDE whats canon at all, but I know what the scale of official sources is dude. Like I said before, you didn't have to LINK it, all I asked is where you got it.

Have you ever seen an EX ending?

What exactly do they tell you about the story, because last I checked EX endings contain characters doing Kata's. The Disk doesn't tell us shit, if it did why would capcom release so mnany source books?!

Maybe thats why it comes with a booklet?

Listen... quit trying to trumpup something just to make yourself feelbetter,all I said was (Abbreviatedsmile " I don't think that is correct, and this is why"

I certainly didn't say "Derr! this shit is F@cking Wrong... Youse a Dumb@$$!!!"

Jesus, you were the one having a ***** fit because I didn't link a source and now you offer an excuse!?

I never asked you to link your source, I asked you to offer a source. When you couldn't link it, I gave you the benefit of the doubt out of common courtesy.

Did you do the same for me, No. . . Your hypocrite.

What makes you feel so special that you can attack people's sources, when you cannot even offer one yourself?

Because I did, and youcertainly didn't offer me the benefit of the doubt since you turned arround and started using it against me in the very next post.

AND... I asked you initially totell me where you got the information, because initially all you did was quote some exerpt, of which I replied "Where's that from?"

All you had to do was point to gameFAQs and I could have found it myself based on that. But then again, you probably think I'm a dumbass... so all's well in your eyes.

Emperor Ashtar
I don't DECIDE whats canon at all, but I know what the scale of official sources is dude. Like I said before, you didn't have to LINK it, all I asked is where you got it.

Bullshit, which is why you wouldn't even tell me your source on the other thread until I gave up a link. Not to mention you never can link a source, hell I could've easily lied and stated I got it directly from a source book. For all I know you could do the same, yet, here you are arguing authoritive sources with an instruction booklet that cannot be seen.

Maybe thats why it comes with a booklet?

Listen... quit trying to trumpup something just to make yourself feelbetter,all I said was (Abbreviatedsmile " I don't think that is correct, and this is why"

I certainly didn't say "Derr! this shit is F@cking Wrong... Youse a Dumb@$$!!!"

1) I never called you a Dumbass, you called me one hypocrite

2) Why would Capcom make source books if the instruction booklet according to you is the authority on canon?!

Because I did, and youcertainly didn't offer me the benefit of the doubt since you turned arround and started using it against me in the very next post.

I used it against because your being extremely hypocritical, I asked you to offer any source supporting your argument and you refused to unless I linked my source something which you cannot even do. . . You refused to ever offer your source until I provided a link to mine. Notice, how you still have no link what so ever.

AND... I asked you initially totell me where you got the information, because initially all you did was quote some exerpt, of which I replied "Where's that from?"

So, how is that any worst than what you did? You refused to even offer any exerpt what so ever just because I did not link mine?! Do you know how much of an ass that makes you look? Your not even linking your source. Yet, complain when I do not link mine, that's inexcusable. . . Your so hyper focused on where the source comes from that you do not even focus on what it says. Not to mention your word isn't worth much, Darko. You never ever offer a source to your argument yet, always critique canon. You complain about canon sources and than say your not willing pay for source books to debate fictional characters. So, if that's the case just STFU about canon. If your not going to offer anything, what's the point of even mentioning canon. Capcom has made source books the authority on canon not instruction booklets. You can complain all you want, but that will always be a fact. So, until you get something your post are as good as not posting at all.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm not going on with this quoting battle Asthar... you seem to have a stick jammed so far up your ass, you cannot see straight...

Quote me where I said I MUST have a Link... Read it carefully, I said "Tell me where you got that source OR provide a link."

I also stated where my information is from... directly from the bloody game's very own booklet.

If you don't own the game, then why are you here arguing in this thread in the first place?

Now, all that aside, the booklet has that exerpt, so does the strategy guide, and so does the game itself. Why would a sourcebook (Which are notorious in themselves for mis-information across a variety of genres, not just videogames) take a higher placein the canon scale than the games own booklet or the game itself? Hmm?

Other than Super Mario Bros 2, I can't think of a time when a booklet has been overwritten by an outside source.

Emperor Ashtar

Quote me where I said I MUST have a Link... Read it carefully, I said "Tell me where you got that source OR provide a link."

That is not my point, I asked you for your exerpt and you refused until I could link mines. You couldn't even link your expert, that s hypocritical.

I also stated where my information is from... directly from the bloody game's very own booklet.
I have to take your word for that, and anyone can post anything on the internet remember?

If you don't own the game, then why are you here arguing in this thread in the first place?
Because I prefer to play the game in the arcade and not the console. . .I haven't played the console version in year, and could careless about it. Also, since do you have to own a game to debate it?

Did you own Ninja Gaiden for X-Box to debate it with Xenogears so viciously?

Now, all that aside, the booklet has that exerpt, so does the strategy guide, and so does the game itself. Why would a sourcebook (Which are notorious in themselves for mis-information across a variety of genres, not just videogames) take a higher placein the canon scale than the games own booklet or the game itself? Hmm?

Now your your resorting to lies, did you not use Street Fighter eternal which is a source book to debate at one time?

So, now they are notorious for lies?!

You know what darko, from now on your word isn't worth shit to me anymore. I'm not going to even bother, welcome to my ignore list, later.

Darkstorm Zero
That is not my point, I asked you for your exerpt and you refused until I could link mines. You couldn't even link your expert, that s hypocritical.

And this is the reason you shouldn't snort crack... Did you even read what I said? I was sceptical at first because I hadn't even heard of that before, I asked you where you got that from and you cracked the $h!ts... Cry me a river... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have to take your word for that, and anyone can post anything on the internet remember?

Then you go and beleive what you like... I don't have toprovide any more than I already have, so deal with it.

Because I prefer to play the game in the arcade and not the console. . .I haven't played the console version in year, and could careless about it. Also, since do you have to own a game to debate it?

Did you own Ninja Gaiden for X-Box to debate it with Xenogears so viciously?

Then wherein the arcade is the contadiction? Where has my exerpt been proven false? I can tell you now that the game itself uses the same exerpt as the booklet

I wasn't debating Gaiden, we where talking about character validity. But I do my research and rented a copy of it.

Now your your resorting to lies, did you not use Street Fighter eternal which is a source book to debate at one time?

So, now they are notorious for lies?!

You know what darko, from now on your word isn't worth shit to me anymore. I'm not going to even bother, welcome to my ignore list, later.

You sir are a hypocritical lier... SFE was only used as PART of other evidence whenever I used it, I prefer to backup my exerpts from those books with something more solid, I don't go quoting sourcebooks and leaving it there, if it actually AGREES with the story from the game without contradiction it makes strong SUPPORTING evidence, but on it's own, it's nothing to really note about. It's the same with FAQS on the net.

As for you and your ignore threat, be my guest... I've no time tosit here and educater a fool on canon validity when he cannot even grasp reasonable doubt... farewell Emp.

King Nothing
My God! You guys still arguing about this? Let it go.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by King Nothing
My God! You guys still arguing about this? Let it go.

I did, I'm done as far as I'm concerned.

King Nothing
Well then...that's good.

Now on to bigger debates like "Ryu and Terry VS J. Talbain".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.