Optic Blast Vs. Charging Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Full potential, no visor, blood lusted, Cyclops, optic blasting Juggs to stop one of his charges; can Cyke stop him?

They start two football stadiums apart in length, Juggs is at a standstill, Cyclops is then allowed to begin firing, can juggs work up the momentum and push through to Cyke?

grey fox
If it can't stop Hulk then theres no WAY it's going to stop Juggs

Martian_mind
If he shoots the ground and trips him does that count?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Martian_mind

yes, this is full potential, blood lusted Cyke after all.

Martian_mind
Then...yes.

Just vaporise the ground Juggies on,when he trips run away.

His Airness
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/JuggernautCyclops.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
Full potential, no visor, blood lusted, Cyclops, optic blasting Juggs to stop one of his charges; can Cyke stop him?

They start two football stadiums apart in length, Juggs is at a standstill, Cyclops is then allowed to begin firing, can juggs work up the momentum and push through to Cyke?

yes

Ytse
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Heh. Didn't Spider-Man get him to walk into some wet concrete?

don't shiv
snug as a bug in a forcefield Juggy wrings Cyke's neck

StyleTime
Cain won't be stopped by the blast.

Ptr_Grifin
I think if a depowered Juggernaut can power his way through an Evil Cyclops's blast, while at the same time an Evil Jean Grey's Telekinesis, then Classic wouldn't have any problem.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by grey fox
If it can't stop Hulk then theres no WAY it's going to stop Juggs

well sadly enough Hulk was stopped by an optic blast...

but ne ways no juggy would NOT be stopped by that

Symmetric Chaos
Quick someone post the scene in the cartoon where Cyclops almost stops Juggy!

Hannibal-Lector
Cartoon isnt the same as comics... but ne ways, he still eventually walks up to him and puts his hand over cyclop's eyes in that cartoon...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Cartoon isnt the same as comics...

I knows that!

Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
but ne ways, he still eventually walks up to him and puts his hand over cyclop's eyes in that cartoon...

sad Don't mock my senility.

braz
Originally posted by Ytse
Heh. Didn't Spider-Man get him to walk into some wet concrete?

LMAO eek! laughing

Kinda like when Joker gets Robins hands stuck on a hub cap when he tries to change a tire when theres sticky goo on it. laughing out loud

Ytse
Here it is:

Spider-Man realizes that Juggy may be right if he can't figure out Juggy's weakness. Spider-Man jumps on the Juggernaught's back and tries to pull off his helmet, but can't even budge it. Juggernaut pounds unmercifully on Spider-Man, but Spider-Man stays on top of Juggernaut, not letting go no matter how much pain he's in. Juggy continues to pound and pound on the web-slinger until he realizes that he is sinking. It is only then that Juggernaut realizes that he has wandered into a foundation of wet, but quickly drying, cement.

Spider-Man hops off of Juggernaut, and Juggernaut slowly sinks into the cement, exclaiming that this won't stop him, that he'll smash the cement. Juggernaut keeps on talking until he is completley submerged in the cement, which then dries with the Juggernaut inside, ending the threat of the Juggernaut... for now.

http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/reviews/spiderman_amazing/230.html

peejayd
Originally posted by Board Walker

* correct me if i'm wrong, but it has been said that once Juggernaut moves, no one can stop him... but according to the stipulation, Cyke fires fires the blast before Juggernaut starts moving... in my opinion, Cyke can blow him off... wink

Board Walker
Originally posted by peejayd
* correct me if i'm wrong, but it has been said that once Juggernaut moves, no one can stop him... but according to the stipulation, Cyke fires fires the blast before Juggernaut starts moving... in my opinion, Cyke can blow him off... wink

you notice minor details, good.

Warmonger
Except that Canonball hit Juggernaut at full power and didn't do anything but hurt himself with the juggernaut barely noticing.

peejayd
Originally posted by Warmonger
Except that Canonball hit Juggernaut at full power and didn't do anything but hurt himself with the juggernaut barely noticing.

* Cyclops' blasts >>> Cannonball's blasts... Cyke's cracked Onslaught's armor... and and i think Juggernaut can be moved if he is stationary... Juggernaut is unstoppable only when he starts moving, am i right? wink

His Airness
Originally posted by His Airness
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/JuggernautCyclops.jpg

* Cyclops' blasts >>> Cannonball's blasts... Cyke's cracked Onslaught's armor... and and i think Juggernaut can be moved if he is stationary... Juggernaut is unstoppable only when he starts moving, am i right? wink

That is correct. That is also what happened in the cartoon.

Cyke took off his visor and knocked Juggs back several feet -- while destroying the damn and causing water to flood the city below. Iceman had to build a wall of ice to stop the water.

Once Juggernaut got up and started moving, he walked straight through the beam and grabbed Scotts face. The rest of the X-Men teamed up on him and eventually won via BFR.

Warmonger

He can be moved but as you can see by the scan Cyclop's full blast isnt the thing to do it. So no your not right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.