Bullseye and Shang Chi vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Bullseye and Shang Chi fight Gorgon in the sewers of Manhattan. Gorgon has no weapons and cant use his stare. Shang Chi does not have any weapons but Bullseyes has thrown weapons. Shang Chi starts the fight amped with Chi..this does not mean he stays that way for the whole fight.

Can Bullseye and Shang Chi take down Gorgon?

masterbruce
hmmm....don't know how good Shang Chi is...but I'd still give Gorgon 6/10

Alfheim
I hope this can help a bit. Im gonna add more scans later.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/432512_1-shang-chi-respect-thread-master-of-kung-fu

Bare in mind Shang begins amped with Chi in this fight.

srankmissingnin
Gorgon was easily beating Wolverine and Elektra... and they had psi-blockers so he couldn't read their minds and other SHIELD gagets. Gorgon stomps a mud hole in to Bullseye and Shang Chi 10/10, the fight doesn't last more then a minute.

Alfheim
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Gorgon was easily beating Wolverine and Elektra... and they had psi-blockers so he couldn't read their minds and other SHIELD gagets. Gorgon stomps a mud hole in to Bullseye and Shang Chi 10/10, the fight doesn't last more then a minute.

Bullseye is better than Elecktra. Bullseye has been able to fight both DD and Elecktra..sure he lost but he even managed to do a move where he made DD hit Elecktra.

Shang Chi is amped with chi so he is better than he normly is.

Oh yeah sorry they both have psi-blockers as well. embarrasment

It seems to me that Elecktra was a non-factor but Wolverine was clearly not as skilled as Gorgon but was able show some skill against Gorgon. Wolverine was the real person to beat and eventhough Gorgon can beat Wolverine he wouldnt take him down straight away.

So I wopuld say he easily beat Elecktra but Wolverine was a bit more of a problem.

masterbruce
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

against Elecktra and Wolverine, Gorgon had his longass sword. here he doesnt, which is why Im giving the team a few wins

MRasheed
PLEEEEEASE tell me this is not who you are talking about...

Basically it's like fighting Avalanche!!! Do you really think Shang Chi can't beat Avalanche????

Alfheim
Originally posted by MRasheed

Basically it's like fighting Avalanche!!! Do you really think Shang Chi can't beat Avalanche????

Not Gorgon the inhuman. Gorgon the Wolverine villain.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Gorgon_(Tomi_Shishido)

llagrok

Shang Chi could easily beat Avalanche. Wolfsbane did it, with no powers smile

Gorgon has regenerative abilities, that's going to be tough on Bullseye. Too tough.

MRasheed
Originally posted by Alfheim
Not Gorgon the inhuman. Gorgon the Wolverine villain.

Powers
The Gorgon has a plethora of powers, amongst them super speed, super strength and the ability to survive nearly any wound. When the Gorgon removes his glasses and looks a person in the eye, he can turn them into stone. Gorgon was also a telepath with a healing factor. The Gorgon also uses magic and supernatural arts.
Abilities
Gorgon is well educated and is considered a genius. He also has supernatural knowledge and powers.

Oh. smile

He actually sounds really cool...

llagrok
Oh. smile

He actually sounds really cool...

He's not, really smile

He looks like a doofus

MRasheed
Getting pwned by a goofy-looking character just makes the rapestomp all the sweeter... lol

jrodslam
Bullseye isnt better than Elektra.

The team loses.

MRasheed
um... Bullseye stabbed her to death with her own sai after defeating her in a fair H2H battle.

That means he's better.

jrodslam
um... Bullseye stabbed her to death with her own sai after defeating her in a fair H2H battle.

That means he's better.

Its probably been a while since you read the fight. They did fight h2h and it was pretty even. He didnt defeat her in h2h. He defeated her by throwing the card and cutting her throat THEN gutting her with the sai.

Hes not a better h2h combatant than her.

SpunkySmurph
Plus, due to the upgrades she's recieved since then, she's gotten even better skill-wise, AFAIK, and has gained slight telepathic powers... so she wouldn't even be hit by his thrown weapons anymore.

Bullseye IS good though. Really good.

Of course, he still gets raped here extremley fast.

jrodslam
^ True.

But in his defense, Bullseye did get a nice upgrade as well with the Adamantium implants and all. Plus hes always training to. And im still not quite sold on her tp powers. He could have got her in the throat again if it werent for DD saving her from it.

I think BE could last a while. Longer than Shang imo.

MRasheed
Originally posted by jrodslam
They did fight h2h and it was pretty even. He didnt defeat her in h2h. He defeated her by throwing the card and cutting her throat THEN gutting her with the sai.

I disagree. Elektra was trying to kill him with her sai and she only got as far as scratching his cheek. She kicked him in the face, disarmed him with a kick, then kicked him in the back. He was not at all seriously hurt and skittered away to regroup. Figuring she'd attack from the shadows he kicked her in the face then used her hair to drive her chin into his knee. She was VERY stunned at that point and missed stabbing him with the sai. He kicked her very hard drawing blood. He came after her and she kicked out at him desperately catching him in the face but doing little damage. She attempted to choke him out with her scarf but he punched her extremely hard driving her head into the pavement. She was defeated at that point; basically unconscious. Bullseye calmly pulled out the Ace-of-Spades while talking sh*t and threw it into her throat.

Then her pierced her HEART with the sai (as opposed to gutting her). Bullseye was clearly the more skilled (slightly. but he had the power advantage) fighter.

SpunkySmurph
^ True.

But in his defense, Bullseye did get a nice upgrade as well with the Adamantium implants and all. Plus hes always training to. And im still not quite sold on her tp powers. He could have got her in the throat again if it werent for DD saving her from it.

I think BE could last a while. Longer than Shang imo.

True enough. Bullseye is still, by all means, a contender.

I suppose her appearances in New Avengers don't exactly help with her TP powers and whatnot... basically she's just a homicidal ninja with a sai and a skanky outfit.

carver9
This is a non fight, gorgon destroys them with or without weapons. There isnt anything that they could do to him and due to his super human speed he can evade them all day long. The guy had like 15 ton strength (thats what it says in his bio.). Gorgon 10/10. And by the way wolverine held his own against gorgon and could have beaten him if he fought right, cut off limbs and other body parts.

Gorgon 10/10
no contest.

MRasheed
What was his origin issue? Does anyone know what issue was his first appearance?

Alfheim
Its probably been a while since you read the fight. They did fight h2h and it was pretty even. He didnt defeat her in h2h. He defeated her by throwing the card and cutting her throat THEN gutting her with the sai.

Hes not a better h2h combatant than her.

Originally posted by Alfheim
Bullseye is better than Elecktra. Bullseye has been able to fight both DD and Elecktra..sure he lost but he even managed to do a move where he made DD hit Elecktra.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.