Hank Henshaw vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Hank Henshaw vs Galactus

Can Hank take over his Tech?

Endless Mike
I doubt it

Validus
Henshaw was taking over the Source Wall so Galactus' tech isn't out of the question.

That's very much different than beating Galactus though.

golem370
Look what Galactus' tech did to Michael Korvac

[BAW]Endrict
Originally posted by Validus
Henshaw was taking over the Source Wall so Galactus' tech isn't out of the question.

That's very much different than beating Galactus though.

But if Hank can sneak in then take over his tech..doesn't that count as a win?

golem370
The thread isn't called Hank Henshaw vs Galactus' tech it's Hank Henshaw vs Galactus.

golem370
Thanos destroyed Galactus' ship and Galactus already had one in route

Validus
Originally posted by golem370
The thread isn't called Hank Henshaw vs Galactus' tech it's Hank Henshaw vs Galactus.
Yeah, tell the thread creator what his own thread means. laughing out loud

I don't see how taking over G's tech would count as an auto win.

leonidas
he might cause some hassles for g if he got onto g's ship, but it would take cis for henshaw to beat galactus.

in the ff/superman graphic novel, hank didn't fair so well in a direct confrontation with galactus . . . no

[BAW]Endrict
"Can Hank take over his Tech?" that is the question.
it's not tech vs tech... but can hank beat him by taking over his tech?

TricksterPriest
IMO, no. Only two people have ever beaten Galactus with his own tech. (Not counting the UN). Dr. Doom in Secret Wars when he used his tech and Galactus's to get his power and the beyonder's. And Tyrant, who took over Galactus's tech when Big G was hungry and about to eat Tyrant.

complexbrother
big G wins.

Kutulu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
IMO, no. Only two people have ever beaten Galactus with his own tech. (Not counting the UN). Dr. Doom in Secret Wars when he used his tech and Galactus's to get his power and the beyonder's. And Tyrant, who took over Galactus's tech when Big G was hungry and about to eat Tyrant.

You forgot to mention Korvac, but that was an alternate universe.

Avalonofthewind
Hank can definitely take over Big Gś tech without problem..which is what he SHOULD have done in the xover automatically. The wonders of CIS sometimes.... sad

Defeating Galan...thatś a whole other project. Although...making any mention of the UN around Henshaw would be a big mistake.

guy222
Originally posted by Endrict
Hank Henshaw vs Galactus

Can Hank take over his Tech?

teh big g wins this

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Hank can definitely take over Big Gś tech without problem..which is what he SHOULD have done in the xover automatically. The wonders of CIS sometimes.... sad

Defeating Galan...thatś a whole other project. Although...making any mention of the UN around Henshaw would be a big mistake.

that's not known for sure, as the un is part of galactus. in what exact aspect is not known..but if henshaw tried to control it/join with it/whatever he may be trying to join galactus himself to some degree. of course that's speculation but i don't see it being so clear cut in the nullifier's case.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Tenebrous
that's not known for sure, as the un is part of galactus. in what exact aspect is not known..but if henshaw tried to control it/join with it/whatever he may be trying to join galactus himself to some degree. of course that's speculation but i don't see it being so clear cut in the nullifier's case.

I cannot agree with that...HH has done things like possess the source wall and manipulate it...even after it was stated on panel that it was beyond what the gods can comprehend.

The UN is a powerful weapon contained in tech...and tech is Borgs playground.

One thing that has always been consistent with Henshaw is that tech, no matter how advanced is easily controlled and understood by him.

Mider999
his tech is pretty powerful it would be interesting to see henshaw take over it, its been used against him in the past would be interesting to see its full effect.

Superboy Prime
HH gets to control Big G's tech, but beating him is something completely different.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I cannot agree with that...HH has done things like possess the source wall and manipulate it...even after it was stated on panel that it was beyond what the gods can comprehend.

The UN is a powerful weapon contained in tech...and tech is Borgs playground.

One thing that has always been consistent with Henshaw is that tech, no matter how advanced is easily controlled and understood by him.

The UN is a powerful weapon contained in tech which is part of Galactus. He's the only entity to have displayed the ability to effortlessly recall it to himself.

Im not saying henshaw couldn't control it. I'm saying that it's not so obvious if he can.

Henshaw may be able to control it because it's tech. I'm saying the certainty that he can control it is absolutely disputable because the UN is an aspect of Galactus...we don't know in what exact capacity. But for all we know it's like, as the comic said, as integral to him as his very "heart." So in that respect we could interpret that as saying henshaw might be attempting to control Galactus' hand, or foot, or whatever. My point is that it's not clear cut if he can do that in the UN's case.

Again, you're arguing that henshaw can control it no matter how advanced the UN might be.

I'm arguing that there is no certainty whatsoever that henshaw can control it-that doesn't mean he can't control it at all-because the UN is part of Galactus. And Galactus is at his core, an all-energy being. That's why it's not so clear cut.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Validus
Yeah, tell the thread creator what his own thread means. laughing out loud

You'd think after all this time Golem would stop being an idiot.. You really would. erm.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Tenebrous
The UN is a powerful weapon contained in tech which is part of Galactus. He's the only entity to have displayed the ability to effortlessly recall it to himself.

Im not saying henshaw couldn't control it. I'm saying that it's not so obvious if he can.

Henshaw may be able to control it because it's tech. I'm saying the certainty that he can control it is absolutely disputable because the UN is an aspect of Galactus...we don't know in what exact capacity. But for all we know it's like, as the comic said, as integral to him as his very "heart." So in that respect we could interpret that as saying henshaw might be attempting to control Galactus' hand, or foot, or whatever. My point is that it's not clear cut if he can do that in the UN's case.

Again, you're arguing that henshaw can control it no matter how advanced the UN might be.

I'm arguing that there is no certainty whatsoever that henshaw can control it-that doesn't mean he can't control it at all-because the UN is part of Galactus. And Galactus is at his core, an all-energy being. That's why it's not so clear cut.

If that was the case, the RR would not have been able to threaten him with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.