X-23 vs Raveger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
X-23
http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/news/0611/x23.jpg
X-23 is a female clone created from Wolverine's genetic material. Consequently, her mutant powers are similar to his; namely, she posesses an increased healing factor. However, because X-23 is in her teens, her factor has yet to develop to the levels Wolverine possesses.

Other notable differences between X-23 and Wolverine are (1) the number of hand claws (she has two to Wolverine's three) and (2) X-23's foot claws (which Wolverine lacks entirely). These claws were brutally extracted by Zander Rice, sharpened, coated with adamantium, and reinserted into her body (with X-23 surviving as a result of her healing factor). X-23 escaped before the procedure to fuse her entire skeleton with adamantium could be performed.

Since X-23 lacks an adamantium skeleton, there are limits to the amount of pressure her body can resist relative to Wolverine. A benefit of her healing factor is that her senses, strength, agility, reflexes, and stamina are all developed to a level beyond the natural limits of the human body.

X-23 received intensive training in ranged weapons, explosives, and both armed and unarmed martial arts. Her skills are so advanced that during the New X-Men's confrontation with the advanced sentinel, Nimrod, she was the only member of the team that the sentinel assessed as a severe threat.

Personality
Upon initially encountering her, X-23 might be mistaken for a typical young woman, calm and quiet, (with the DNA of Wolverine). However, as her character evolved, she has become somewhat darker and more complex. X-23 is very taciturn, rarely uttering more than five words at a time. She also engages in self-harm, cutting herself with her own claws, something she has done since a very young age. X-23 is a highly trained and skilled combatant; she is able to kill dozens of heavily armed opponents during a single encounter, and she does so with little emotion or remorse. However during her encounter with Captain Universe she became much more emotional than usual.

vs

Ravager
http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/c/ca/Ravager.png
Known Powers: Limited Precognitive Visions: limited precognitive abilities which may blossom into much more. She is sometimes able to use her precognitive abilities to 'see' her opponent's next moves, although her visions come and go.

Enhanced Strength

Enhanced Speed

Enhanced Stamina

Enhanced Agility

Enhanced Intelligence

Known Abilities: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant skilled in martial arts and swordsmanship.

Strength Level: Ravager is in the 2 ton range.

mr.smiley
Ravager seems more powerful.

llagrok
X-23 is far too hot.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
X-23 is far too hot.

i agree big grin

celestialdemon
Originally posted by guy222
i agree big grin

I agree twice. sp_ike

Longinus
X-23 gets my vote, sounds like a less feral Wolverine with adamantium foot claws but no adamantium skeleton and toned down healing factor.

xmarksthespot
I can't recall if Rose was permanently enhanced by Deathstroke or not. But the healing factor should give X-23 the win. I've never seen Ravager do anything in the 2 ton range.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine pawn them both.

And I am Weapon 50. Yeah. I tell you the spoiler.

bitca360
What types of weapons does Ravager usually carry for the purpose of this fight?

Juntai
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I can't recall if Rose was permanently enhanced by Deathstroke or not. But the healing factor should give X-23 the win. I've never seen Ravager do anything in the 2 ton range. She took the serum, and the result was the same. She's a Deathstroke type character, although a notch below in effectiveness- as all the 'teens' are to their predecessors.

don't shiv
Solid.
what's to stop Ravager peeking into the future, taking a step back swinging her blade and lopping A Charging X-23's head off?

Scoobless
Originally posted by don't shiv
Solid.
what's to stop Ravager peeking into the future, taking a step back swinging her blade and lopping A Charging X-23's head off?

Things aren't that easy. If she changes her movements to alter the future then she alters the events leading up to that future and the chances of X-23 performing the exact same movements against an opponent in a different position becomes highly improbable.

don't shiv
Daddy trained Ravager to do better than thet

Scoobless
Doesn't matter ... if she's not standing in the same place then X-23 isn't going to be "charging" into the same area.

Sam Z
Originally posted by don't shiv
Solid.
what's to stop Ravager peeking into the future, taking a step back swinging her blade and lopping A Charging X-23's head off? Oooooor what's to stop her from cutting her second eye out...

don't shiv
meh... Ravager needs the eye to fully savour swatting the skinny fewls face off IMO smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.