Juggernaut vs. Electro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
A weakened Juggernaut was knocked out by Bishop using electricity after Juggernaut was hurled across the country by Onslaught. Can Electro do the same to a non-weakened Juggernaut?

jasonk3
Is this classic or current?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by psy_blade
A weakened Juggernaut was knocked out by Bishop using electricity after Juggernaut was hurled across the country by Onslaught. Can Electro do the same to a non-weakened Juggernaut?

I don't think that should have ever happened. That was that crap ass story about Onslaught. I mean they even drew Cytorak wrong. Juggs not recognizing Cytorak...etc The whole story just sucked it was no good.

Anyway Juggs grabs electro and uses him to charge up his IPOD.

Hannibal-Lector
Post onslaught encounter, Juggy unfortunately is awimp kinda, classic tho, not at all

Rewmac
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I don't think that should have ever happened. That was that crap ass story about Onslaught. I mean they even drew Cytorak wrong. Juggs not recognizing Cytorak...etc The whole story just sucked it was no good.

Anyway Juggs grabs electro and uses him to charge up his IPOD. I totally agree with you on this one....

golem370
Juggernaut didn't even the gem when he first encountered Onslaught because made him spit it up right?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by golem370
Juggernaut didn't even the gem when he first encountered Onslaught because made him spit it up right?

I am not sure? I think he took the gem from Juggernaut later on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.