Team vs Normal Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? Bloodlust on for the team.

Team
Thanos
Mangog
Pulsar
Classic Apocalypse
High Evolutionary
Quasar
Genis-Vell
Sersi
Forgotten One
Ikaris
War Hulk
Black Bolt

Jebus reborn
Npt a f*cking chance... unless we go by the pis of the HE fight.
Even though, Galactus easily dispatched him, and there is no prep.

llagrok
You got Apoc, Thanos and High Ev. Those are probably one of the top 3 Marvel braniacs. They'll definitely think of something smile

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by llagrok
You got Apoc, Thanos and High Ev. Those are probably one of the top 3 Marvel braniacs. They'll definitely think of something smile You lost me when you put Apoc on the same scale as Thanos or High E... or called Apoc one of the top brainiacs.
His plans seem to involve losing...

Also, failed to see prep.

golem370
Like in the minutes Thanos teleported a planet that crashed into that other planet that Galactus was on with some explosives and that damaged Galactus pretty bad and destroyed his ship.

golem370
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
You lost me when you put Apoc on the same scale as Thanos or High E... or called Apoc one of the top brainiacs.

They said that Apocalypse eventually was able to improve on the Celestial technology he had, and thats pretty damn smart.

Superboy Prime
Galactus.

They can't really match his power, and they have no prep.

golem370
Thats a powerful team I believe Mangog,Quasar,Sersi Forgotten One,Pulsar & Black Bolt and Genis would distract Galactus long enough for the three Super Geniuses took work something out.

lordboo
a full power bb scream would shake big g up a bit.

llagrok
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
You lost me when you put Apoc on the same scale as Thanos or High E... or called Apoc one of the top brainiacs.

I'll let TP get this one.

TricksterPriest
High E sure, but not Thanos. Apoc is smart, but there are a couple of people smarter than him.

They die very hard without preptime against Galactus.

llagrok
How powerful do you guys think Sersi is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.