A funny thought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader11
Are there anyone in Star Wars are mixed(offspring of different species)?
I can't find anyone. For example, can a Human mix with a Zabrak? laughing

Null ARC Avis
of course. There are way to many Twi'lek hookers for it NOT to happen.

jollyjim311
There is a mixed species in Episode VI, we see, Boba flirting with her.

That's all I can remember.

vader11
But they have a baby?

Riverollv
Originally posted by jollyjim311
There is a mixed species in Episode VI, we see, Boba flirting with her.

That's all I can remember.

So she's the off-spring if which different species?

Captain REX
Human and a vibrant-colored humanoid race known as the Theelin.

I think it's only possible between humanoids, like Twi'leks and Humans, stuff like that.

xatl
LMAO!!!! im loving it

jollyjim311
It still makes zero sense, seeing as how they are different species, but, oh well. Horses and Donkeys can do it, so why not aliens?

Burnt Pancakes
Leia and Jobba no expression

sick

Darth Scythe
Zekka Thyne was mixed. They called him 'Patches' because he had human and alien traits.

Satauros
som species might not even hav penis's or vagina's guys, like Twi'lek males, they lay eggs, they don't hav that kind of equipment..

overlord
okay

Manslayer
Can humans and twileks have sex?

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Manslayer
Can humans and twileks have sex?

I'm going to try to bang any hot chick I see dressed as a Twi'lek at the SW celebration when it comes to my hometown(L.A.) next week. That count?

But seriously, there have been a few relationships(so I'm assuming there was sex) in the SW galaxy. Face Loran of Wraith Squadron was going out with a twi'lek named Dia Passik. Also, one of the clone commandos in Triple Zero was banging a twi'lek waitress at the safehouse Kal Skirata set them up in.

Satauros
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
I'm going to try to bang any hot chick I see dressed as a Twi'lek at the SW celebration when it comes to my hometown(L.A.) next week. That count?

But seriously, there have been a few relationships(so I'm assuming there was sex) in the SW galaxy. Face Loran of Wraith Squadron was going out with a twi'lek named Dia Passik. Also, one of the clone commandos in Triple Zero was banging a twi'lek waitress at the safehouse Kal Skirata set them up in.

BULL SHIT!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.