Sabretooth versus White Queen (Diamond Form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/a/a4/Sabretooth_%28Victor_Creed%29_004.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1457/183151-emma-frost_400.jpg

Endless Mike
Emma

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/a/a4/Sabretooth_%28Victor_Creed%29_004.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1457/183151-emma-frost_400.jpg

emma

Charlotte DeBel
Emma. Sabretooth can't do anything to harm her.

llagrok
Wasn't Emma stabbed in diamond form? It was in New x-men a while back, when those troopers attack. The ones that had bullets that could pierce TK shields.

Anyways, I think Emma has quite a lot of martial arts feats. X-treme x-men and Generation X. I'll have to think about it.

Charlotte DeBel
llagrok, it's the second time on that forum when I'm tempted to tell you go s*ck Bjorndalen d*ck, but that would be stupid- poorly executed gay joke relating to one of the most legendary Norwegian sportsmen, who is happy with his Italian wife.

1. Emma stabbed in diamond form with vibranium blade looked much like PIS. Even though it was a blade specifically designed to pierce Emma's body, it looked pretty stupid. And it was vibranium, not adamantium (Danger wasn't able to pententrate Emma with adamantium weapons).
Emma's body had ONE single flaw, shot in which with a diamond bullet caused her diamond body to chatter. But after the body was "repaired" with Jean's TK, that flaw was never mentioned in comics. Danger's sensors were unable to detect ANY flaws in Emma's body...
If she still has one, it would be pretty impossible for Sabretooth to find one.

llagrok
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
llagrok, it's the second time on that forum when I'm tempted to tell you go s*ck Bjorndalen d*ck, but that would be stupid- poorly executed gay joke relating to one of the most legendary Norwegian sportsmen, who is happy with his Italian wife.

1. Emma stabbed in diamond form with vibranium blade looked much like PIS. Even though it was a blade specifically designed to pierce Emma's body, it looked pretty stupid. And it was vibranium, not adamantium (Danger wasn't able to pententrate Emma with adamantium weapons).
Emma's body had ONE single flaw, shot in which with a diamond bullet caused her diamond body to chatter. But after the body was "repaired" with Jean's TK, that flaw was never mentioned in comics. Danger's sensors were unable to detect ANY flaws in Emma's body...
If she still has one, it would be pretty impossible for Sabretooth to find one.

Calm the **** down.

Are you retarded or something? Wanting to insult me simply for thinking about matters a little. I don't know whether you were born with a defunct brain or PMS is simply taking over, but calm down.

Emma Frost can get knocked out, even in diamond form. Sabretooth has had some pretty good strength showings recently. Thus, why it wouldn't be completely unfeasible for Sabretooth to beat Emma. Especially not when he has a 100 years worth of combat training on his back.

Also, when was it ever stated that the knife was vibranium? I missed that bit.

Charlotte DeBel
I'm sorry for those offensve words towards you- it was unnesessary and VERY stupid. Now you've returned a favour...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=449997&highlight=userid%3A48450

Here that matter was discussed pretty well. Either you want to tell me that Sabretooth>>>Danger...or I failed to understand you. THE BEST Sabretooth might hope on in that fight is stalemate by avoiding Emma.

llagrok
I'm sorry for those offensve words towards you- it was unnesessary and VERY stupid. Now you've returned a favour...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=449997&highlight=userid%3A48450

Here that matter was discussed pretty well. Either you want to tell me that Sabretooth>>>Danger...or I failed to understand you. THE BEST Sabretooth might hope on in that fight is stalemate by avoiding Emma.

Let's not take the argument any further.

Sabretooth could beat Danger rather easily actually, seeing as it's completely reliable on having studied it's opponent a million times over in order to beat it.

You don't think it's unrealistic that a computer that has done nothing but study Emma Frost isn't capable of doing the same thing one of her little students did? I call PIS on that.

Also, when storm and Emma fought. Storm eventually held Emma up against a wall and threatened to shatter her if she didn't give up. Emma gave up.

Charlotte DeBel
You mean Esme shooting Emma in her flaw point with the diamond bullet? There was a particular point and a particular bullet- not the generic shot or something Sabretooth can easily reproduse.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by llagrok
Emma Frost can get knocked out, even in diamond form.

I don't think she's ever been knocked out in Diamond Form.

As for the fight, she's been cut by a Vibranium blade(Even though the way it was executed was PIS) before so if Sabertooths claws are laced with Adamantium chances are he should be able to cut her.(But the whole Danger ordeal makes it iffy.) So I'm not entirely sure.

For the DR to be able to imitate Sabertooths behaviour in a DR session they would have to have files on him.

Phoenix TK was used to fix her might have fixed her flaw.

Intimidation, Emma's perfectly smooth diamond. No pressure points.

Charlotte DeBel
Have you ever heard the word "intimidation"? And... when did Sabretooth all of sudden get the ability of striking with the force which equals hurricane?

Charlotte DeBel
Vibranium and Adamantium have slightly different properties, don't they?

ExodusCloak
Vibranium and Adamantium have slightly different properties, don't they?

They do, with the Danger Room being made of an alloy that Wolverine couldn't cut it makes the situation very iffy.

llagrok
1. Emma was knocked out in New x-men, before it went astonishing. When she was saving the cuckoos and such. She got knocked out by regular human beings.

2. How would Esme know about Emma's spot?

3. Jean simply put the pieces together, she didn't fix the point at all.

You don't think it's PIS that Esme can find the spot, but that Danger can't? I also wonder where the hell Esme got that diamond bullet for that matter, but meh.

Those DR settings are bullshit if you ask me. The danger room could imitate Professor X, yet he was still able to defeat it. It's not like it would've had any way of getting files on Vargas. Also, if Danger was able to defeat the X-men after having fought them only a couple of times, it would've chosen to attack earlier. So obviously it was dependent on studying them over a long period of time.

Intimidation? Yes I know the word, and I don't think it would work on an intelligent woman like Emma. Or are you trying to tell me that Esme knows more about her body then Emma does? Emma knows that she can be shattered and that's why she gave up against Storm.

When it gets down to it I don't think Sabretooth has the strength required to shatter Emma which is probably why she'll probably win this.

Charlotte DeBel
I think that if it was "Diamond Emma vs Wolverine", the situation would be even worse.

Sabretooth is definitely better fighter than Emma. So he might easily stalemate her. But I can't imagine a plausible way for him fo beat her...

llagrok
I think that if it was "Diamond Emma vs Wolverine", the situation would be even worse.

Sabretooth is definitely better fighter than Emma. So he might easily stalemate her. But I can't imagine a plausible way for him fo beat her...

That's why I think it depends on whether or not it's possible to knock her out. But if the Sentinel attack didn't knock her out, I don't think Sabes could.

ExodusCloak
1. Emma was knocked out in New x-men, before it went astonishing. When she was saving the cuckoos and such. She got knocked out by regular human beings.

In Diamond Form? I don't think she was.

Xorn told her. It was one flaw in her molecular structure. She fused her Diamond Form back molecularly.

Not if Jean fixed her flaw.

It only became sentinent recently. The DR was rebuilt using Shiar tech after the last time the mansion was destroyed. Because Xavier knew the way to defeat it. By fighting with unorthodox methods. Sabertooth wouldn't know this. Besides Dangers Strength > Colossus and Wolverine couldn't even cut her. She'd take down Sabertooth easily.

Note how Emma didn't actully give up in that scene. Emma wasn't sure herself. Danger would know though.
And again Diamond Bullet directed at a specific flaw. Not a metal pole. Storms theory was based on real diamonds having edges which gives them pressure points. Emma's perfectly smooth so there aren't no pressure points.

He might be able to cut her. I'm not sure. But he's definitely not going to beat her unconscious when she's in diamond form. The opposite is more likely.

Charlotte DeBel
In X-Men:The End Emma was knocked out cold by Warscrull, but she was lured into the trap, which was quite stupid for skilled telepath, but went well for nervous woman who suffered from the loss of her kids- Skrull imitated dying Banshee and then attacked Emma.
But he grabs her in her human form, she turns diamond only when Skrull throws her into Bishop.

ExodusCloak
In X-Men:The End Emma was knocked out cold by Warscrull, but she was lured into the trap, which was quite stupid for skilled telepath, but went well for nervous woman who suffered from the loss of her kids- Skrull imitated dying Banshee and then attacked Emma.

X-Men the End is also not canon.

llagrok
Emma was knocked unconscious in Diamond form Exodus. It happened.

Jean didn't fix her flaw, she recreated Emma exactly as she was.

Xorn shouldn't be able to see any flaw in her structure. That entire character is complete bullshit (and awesomeness). Claremont intended for it to be Magneto, then they changed it.

Even if Danger was just recently brought to live. Prof X proved my point, it can't beat an opponent it has never fought. Although its recent showings in astonishing indicates that it can...

Charlotte DeBel
And it wasn't Emma's best showing. I understand her being REALLY nervous...but such a silly trap. Skrull's mind might be unreadable- but that's what makes it different from regular human/metahuman's mind.

llagrok
The part were Emma was knocked unconscious in New x-men might've been complete PIS. I don't see how a group of people can knock her out and overpower her. She wasn't fighting back I think.

Charlotte DeBel
If you're talking about the issue of Emma and Scott being imprisoned as possible mutant organ donors... then Emma wasn't knocked out physically. Another inconsistence since she was shown suspectible to Martha's TP in her diamond form. Though she easily defeats Martha in TP combat.

llagrok
If you're talking about the issue of Emma and Scott being imprisoned as possible mutant organ donors... then Emma wasn't knocked out physically. Another inconsistence since she was shown suspectible to Martha's TP in her diamond form. Though she easily defeats Martha in TP combat.

No, a bit later. When she's rescuing the girls from a burning building. For some reason she didn't stop the crowd with her telepathy -.-

ExodusCloak
Emma was knocked unconscious in Diamond form Exodus. It happened.

Issue number? Reference?

If you're talking about the X-Men the End incident. It's not Canon. And Charlotte already explained it.

She fused Emma back together on a molecular scale. Her diamond form had one flaw on a molecular scale. And Danger wasn't able to detect any flaws in her form afterwards.

Morrison intended it to be Magneto. Magneto can sense and feel the electromagnetic fields in objects. So one molecular disturbance in Emma's diamond form would be easily felt. BTW Xorn had electromagnetic manipulation and gravational manipulation.

Of course it can, it's a sentinent being. And it has files on all the X-Villians. It's designed to kill the X-Men. Doesn't mean it can't improvise. Especially when you're opponent has no way of harming it.

ExodusCloak
The part were Emma was knocked unconscious in New x-men might've been complete PIS. I don't see how a group of people can knock her out and overpower her. She wasn't fighting back I think.

She was knocked out in HUMAN FORM, by a rock to the head.

llagrok
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
She was knocked out in HUMAN FORM, by a rock to the head.

No, after that as well I think. You might be right.

Sorry, mixed up Morrison and Claremont. Wasn't entirely sure which one it was. He also had healing powers it seems.

ExodusCloak
No, after that as well I think. You might be right.

Sorry, mixed up Morrison and Claremont. Wasn't entirely sure which one it was. He also had healing powers it seems.

She's conscious throughout the remainder of the NXM #156. Her mass in Diamond Form doesn't change(She still weighs the same) so she got pushed out the window by a bunch of people. She then walks back into the burning building, picks them up by their t-shirts and holds them out the window.

Charlotte DeBel
She was NEVER knocked out in diamond form in that arc. Brick to the head incident happened to her in her human form... and her telepathy being not able to tame the crowd was PIS. Emma's very skilled at crowd control and has an experience in taming crowds.
But guess what? First she acts like a brainless whore, than gets brick to the head...and another stuff happens, so that Cyclops could play the savior's part in a plausible way.

Charlotte DeBel
The scans of her acting in diamond form from that ark are in Emma's respect thread. On the first page, third or second post.

llagrok
A lot of telepaths get a lot of PIS really. It's annoying

ExodusCloak
A lot of telepaths get a lot of PIS really. It's annoying

To be fair, it was pretty funny. Austen was writing it and he's not the best of writers so its expected. Thing is the X-Men are known for their telepaths. It's bound to happen and unavoidable if you want to keep things interesting.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1199/new20xmen201552020012xj4.th.jpghttp://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1195/new20xmen201552020013ys3.th.jpg

Charlotte DeBel
Yes, that's annoying- really annoying... llagrok, sorry for being rude to you at the beginning of the thread.

llagrok
Yes, that's annoying- really annoying... llagrok, sorry for being rude to you at the beginning of the thread.

It's okay. I recognized it as a joke at first, but I hadn't had breakfast yet smile

I'm sorry too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.