how would u feel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

simonrob123
how would u feel if in halo 3 we find ont the master cheif was a chick

SaTsuJiN
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/317283_1-halo-3

{{QS}}
I'd feel rippped off.Metroid anyone?

King Nothing
I'd hate it, it would be too much like Metroid and I hate everything about Metroid

Burnt Pancakes
Especially the fact that Samus> Any character in the Halo universe?

stick out tongue

K73SK
POST B4 CLOSED THREAD!!!!!!

Tattoo
Originally posted by K73SK
POST B4 CLOSED THREAD!!!!!!

LOTS CAN POST CAUSE LANA IS GONE UNTIL MONDAY!!!!!!!!

Zen2nd
Couldn't we just have a huge war then?

Though you should watch this video to see MC as a girl.

Haloid

Burnt Pancakes
That's not MC as a girl, it's just another Spartan. Kelly, I think.

You DO know that they're hundreds of Spartans, right?

Superboy Prime

It wouldn't happen since master Chief has been confirmed to be a man throughout the novels, graphic novels, Bungie etc.

It would feel like metroid all over again, but done very poorly with a lack of taste.

Zen2nd
Yeah I know there was hundreds of Spartans. Though you are led on to believe that is MC. Plus at the events of Halo there is only a very small amounts of Spartans left anyway.

K73SK
we should talk bout something totally unreleated to halo3 in this threads, like make it off topic. make it the first national VG-forum thread taht's offtopic so it gets closed...

Tattoo
Originally posted by K73SK
we should talk bout something totally unreleated to halo3 in this threads, like make it off topic. make it the first national VG-forum thread taht's offtopic so it gets closed...

Or you could report it to get it closed. ermm But who uses logic anymore? roll eyes (sarcastic)

K73SK
but that would be no fun...it'd be boring...

MadMel
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
Especially the fact that Samus> Any character in the Halo universe?

stick out tongue
i can imagine samus vs gravemind laughing

((The_Anomaly))
I would laugh because it would be a ripoff of something Nintendo did like 20 years ago with Samus. Then...I wouldn't care because I never really thought Halo was anything special anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.