KMsuicide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chakra Master
how do i delete myself on KMC

Storm
You can' t. If you no longer wish to use your account, set a random password, then logout and delete the forums from your bookmarks.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Chakra Master

Pick a random password, sign off, go about your life.

Chakra Master
Damn it... I didn't want to leave this place I just wanted to return and start over... sorta...

{{QS}}
Why?

Chakra Master
cause i pooped and it hurt my butt!

SpartanII
cause i pooped and it hurt my butt!

you fail.

Lightningrod

you can ask for an username change

TOH
log out and never come back? srug

Schecter
Originally posted by Storm
You can' t. If you no longer wish to use your account, set a random password, then logout and delete the forums from your bookmarks.

when changing the password the site makes you verify it by typing it twice. and you cant paste it either. i had to think of a random set of words, which i could remember to type twice but then forget. problem is i kinda remember it.

Fishy
Originally posted by Schecter
when changing the password the site makes you verify it by typing it twice. and you cant paste it either. i had to think of a random set of words, which i could remember to type twice but then forget. problem is i kinda remember it.

You could always just type a random string of letters in notepad or something, copy and paste it into the password boxes (or if necessary type them over) close notepad without saving and leave.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by TOH
log out and never come back? srug

to simple to do that though

Czarina_Czarina
hi, please delete the account for czarina_czarina

i am not welcomed on this board, and it's been made clear and would like to leave in peace, thanks. if you would, just delete my account so that if i do change my mind, it won't work. i want to stick with this decision, thanks again.

take care.

chillmeistergen
Why have you put this in the welcome forum? You can't even leave without fvcking it up.

Lana
Accounts can't be deleted.

Just change your password and log out if you want to leave permanently.

vivando-loca
awww, will miss you! sad

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina

i am not welcomed on this board, and it's been made clear and would like to leave in peace, thanks. if you would, just delete my account so that if i do change my mind, it won't work. i want to stick with this decision, thanks again.

take care. with all due respect (meaning no respect) you could just leave and never come back erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina

take care.

Set a dead email. And change your password to something you can't remember, then you won't be tempted.

vivando-loca
i don't get it. y isn't she not welcome on this board?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.