classic apocalypse vs kang the conqueror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
both get 1 day prep
who wins?

Ridley_Prime
Um, it should be obvious for those who have seen the "Rise of Apocalypse" comic series stick out tongue, so yeah. Apocalypse would win, if they were to both get 1-day prep.

I can't say the same for the Fantastic 4 though...

Priest
Kang

llagrok
Good match up, I'll have to think about it.

Evil_Ash
Kang

Hyperion Prime
I think Kang. As old as Apocalypse is it doesnt matter. Kang has incredible tech from the future.

Damn I don't know Kang does fail at everthing he does.

confused

lordboo
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I think Kang. As old as Apocalypse is it doesnt matter. Kang has incredible tech from the future.

Damn I don't know Kang does fail at everthing he does.

confused
apoc has good celest tech also.imo this is a even battle.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Kang does fail at everthing he does.

confused

There you go. cool

And although Apocalypse's plans usually get thwarted, he doesn't fail at quite everything he does like Kang...

Originally posted by lordboo
apoc has good celest tech also.imo this is a even battle.

Question is, would that gun Kang was using (forgot what it was called exactly) that turns whatever he shoots into his slaves or something (he did this with the Fantastic 4) actually affect classic Apocalypse when wearing his Celestial tech? I'm guessing not since his Celestial tech has always been known to increase his mutant powers (one of them giving Apocalypse extreme resistance to pain/injury) far beyond their original limits...

lordboo
i think the gun is called the ultra diode ray?

Ridley_Prime
i think the gun is called the ultra diode ray?

Yeah. That. stick out tongue

I doubt it would bend Apocalypse's will when armed with his Celestial tech, though I reckon it probably would work on him without it...

llagrok
Think I'd like to borrow that gun Kang has shifty

Still thinking about this battle.

King_Mungi
Well Kang did what Apoc dreams of, he actually took over the world in his timeline and ours. :P

However, what equipment does Kang have for this battle?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well Kang did what Apoc dreams of, he actually took over the world in his timeline and ours. :P

Isn't it told that Apocalypse will eventually rule the world somewhere in the near future?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Isn't it told that Apocalypse will eventually rule the world somewhere in the near future?

He better or all his prep is a waste.

guy222
both get 1 day prep
who wins?

Kang

golem370
bump for further debate.

Bentley
Kang with prep is overkill. Not only he'll stomp Apoc, but he'll trick him into giving him power from the Celestials.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Bentley
Kang with prep is overkill. Not only he'll stomp Apoc, but he'll trick him into giving him power from the Celestials.

Pretty much this,

We saw a snippet of what Kang can accomplish with prep in Uncanny Avengers. He masterminded the whole Apocalypse Twins plans without them realising, planned for Exitar to be killed.

Kang pretty much had his goal completed.

Prep is Kang's game. He wins.

Laminator_X
I'm amused at the concept of giving Kang limited prep time. Kang's time and resources are only ever limited by his patience or sense of honor.

CadenceV2
I wonder how well he do against Ultimate Reed Richards. Same guy who prepped and took down 616 Galactus with a Gah Lak Tus Swarm amp.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Think I'd like to borrow that gun Kang has shifty

Still thinking about this battle.

I've reached a conclusion.

Apocalypse smile

Golgo13
Originally posted by Bentley
Kang with prep is overkill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.