Ra's al Ghul Vs Dr.Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win?

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455
Who would win?

is strange allowed to use magic

batdude123
The f*ck?

CasanoVa
Originally posted by laser7455
Who would win?

Strange gets the black slapped off of his arse.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Strange 10/10

endrict
WTF? is this shit....

laser7455
strange is able to use his magic

endrict
Comon laser, you can better than this.......it's like saying who can win Batman vs Dr. Strange?

TricksterPriest
Dr. Strange got beat by hand ninjas not too long ago. sick So he might actually lose this one.

endrict
That's BS writing to the max dude...

Symmetric Chaos
lolz people is dumbz

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by endrict
That's BS writing to the max dude...

Sad thing is, it's not. no He's being depowered, under Joe Q's orders.

llagrok
New avengers #30 131

CasanoVa
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Dr Strange has been around for longer than me, you AND Joey Q. Don't worry about it, he'll still be here when we're all gone probably in one form or another.

Ha, Comic Characters>Humans.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Dr Strange has been around for longer than me, you AND Joey Q. Don't worry about it, he'll still be here when we're all gone probably in one form or another.

Ha, Comic Characters>Humans.

laughing QFT. How much of Joe Q's machinations do we have to endure before someone intelligent takes over at Marvel?

batdude123

Yes... yes it is.

TricksterPriest
Oh I agree that it's total BS. yes But it's also the new standard under Joe Q. So, is this classic or current Dr. Strange?

batdude123
Oh I agree that it's total BS. yes But it's also the new standard under Joe Q. So, is this classic or current Dr. Strange?

It's bullshit no matter how you look at it.

Current Strange recently owned the Avengers. Sentry and all...

CasanoVa
Originally posted by batdude123
It's bullshit no matter how you look at it.

Current Strange recently owned the Avengers. Sentry and all...

Co-signed.

Strange died by getting hit by a truck before, so it's not like he hasn't ever been the victim of PIS erm

endrict
WHY CAN'T MARVEL GET THINGS RIGHT.....MY GOD 4 YR OLDS CAN RUN A COMPANY BETTER.... eek! eek! huh shifty What the f**k? wacko thumb down

CasanoVa
WHY CAN'T MARVEL GET THINGS RIGHT.....MY GOD 4 YR OLDS CAN RUN A COMPANY BETTER.... eek! eek! huh shifty What the f**k? wacko thumb down

Do you really need me to list the very, very long list of things Marvel are doing right ATM? They're doing the most things right out of every single comic company easily, if they weren't, then they wouldn't sell the most comics.

grey fox
Classic - Turns Ras into a porkchop and eats him

Current - Get's stabbed before firing a beam of concentrated gay at Ra's .

endrict
the only thing a main stream comic book company cares about is money...they do more wrong for the fans then right!!!

-since DC took over the Authority its writing has gone down hill...
-Logan over the last 5 years became a God... why? because more money by fanboys who want to see Logan beat Superman.
-Heroes reborn...do I need to say more????

-Dr.Strange gets depowered...why? because Joe Q is a controling freak that wants more money from fans that want to belive the new marvel crap.

TricksterPriest
Do you really need me to list the very, very long list of things Marvel are doing right ATM? They're doing the most things right out of every single comic company easily, if they weren't, then they wouldn't sell the most comics.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/aae.jpg

Like what? Marvel Earth is ****ed at the moment. CW was an unmitigated disaster, Cap is dead and Punisher might be taking over as the new Cap, Scarlet ***** STILL hasn't paid for what she did, The Sentry, WWH, killing off Apoc, Gabriel Summers, Dr. Strange being depowered, Tony Stark turning into a totalitarian *******, Nick Fury is STILL MIA, The Sentry, the X books going down the toilet, Sins Past and all the other shit in Spiderman, Mac Gargan as Scorpion, Joe Quesada, The Sentry, Heroes Reborn, Onslaught Reborn, etc.

So no. Marvel Earth isn't doing alot right. Cosmics, yes. The cosmic set is doing great, definitely some of the better writing in awhile. And marvel selling the most isn't an indication of quality. It proves that they're willing to do anything to make a buck and that people don't want high quality.

CasanoVa
the only thing a main stream comic book company cares about is money...they do more wrong for the fans then right!!!

-since DC took over the Authority its writing has gone down hill...
-Logan over the last 5 years became a God... why? because more money by fanboys who want to see Logan beat Superman.
-Heroes reborn...do I need to say more????

-Dr.Strange gets depowered...why? because Joe Q is a controling freak that wants more money from fans that want to belive the new marvel crap.

Heroes Reborn = Happened before Q got there.

Logan isn't a God, there are still plenty more Superman fanboys out there than there are Wolverine fanboys.

Dr.Strange getting repowered = more money for Marvel? Yeah.. I'm going to stop taking you seriously now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

CasanoVa
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/aae.jpg

Like what? Marvel Earth is ****ed at the moment. CW was an unmitigated disaster, Cap is dead and Punisher might be taking over as the new Cap, Scarlet ***** STILL hasn't paid for what she did, The Sentry, WWH, killing off Apoc, Gabriel Summers, Dr. Strange being depowered, Tony Stark turning into a totalitarian *******, Nick Fury is STILL MIA, The Sentry, the X books going down the toilet, Sins Past and all the other shit in Spiderman, Mac Gargan as Scorpion, Joe Quesada, The Sentry, Heroes Reborn, Onslaught Reborn, etc.

So no. Marvel Earth isn't doing alot right. Cosmics, yes. The cosmic set is doing great, definitely some of the better writing in awhile. And marvel selling the most isn't an indication of quality. It proves that they're willing to do anything to make a buck and that people don't want high quality.

Idiot.

Cap's dead, what's your point? Had to happen some point, it was a great story. If it happened now or 10 years later, you'd still complain about it.

Punisher isn't taking over the mantle, he's wearing a suit that looks like Cap because he respects him. Like how Cable has the shield on his shoulder over in X-Men.

Sentry pwns, you're just a pathetic hater.

WWH? You probably aren't even reading Hulk are you? The book hasn't even come out and you're critisizing it, so you know what? that's bullshit. Pretty much everything that comes out of your mouth is bullshit.

Nick Fury being MIA is a bad thing? No, Nick Fury's MIA for a reason, when the writers and editors decide it's time for him to come back, he will. It's not like it makes any difference.

Stark isn't a bad-guy, Millar just totally villified him over in CW. He did the right thing, but executed it poorly.

Sins Past? What's your point? The only reason that storyline sucked so much is because Joey Q changed it at the last minute, the kids where going to be peter's, which wouldnt have been so bad.

Wait, if Marvel literally posted shit on each and every page of their comics would you buy them? No. Despite the fact that DC has 2/3 of THE most popular characters arguably in media history, Marvel still out-sells them. And I wonder why that is? dumb luck? No.

Good things

They are totally raping all of the opposition over in the Movie area, none of the other films even come close to the X-Men or Spiderman movie franchise. Marvel are actually using their characters in movies whereas other companies aren't, or their movies are just failures (Superman Returns for one).

They're finally taking use of their cosmic characters, which was an utter mess pre-annihilation and now it's teeming with opportunities and talent.

Class new books are being made:

Nova, Moon Knight, X Factor, Ireedemable Ant-Man, Mighty Avengers, Avengers: The Intiative, Omega Flight, Immortal Iron Fist, Captain America, Loners, Runaways, Young Avengers, Punisher, Ms Marvel and She Hulk (that's only from the top of my head).

And for you sandy vaginas complaining about WWH, have you paid attention recently? Have you been reading Pak's run on The Hulk? It's ****ing awesome, probably one of the single best runs on Hulk for a long time. Have you seen some of the writers that are on it? Paul Jenkins, Chris Gage (From Union Jack, probably the best miniseries of the last few years), Greg Pak, Frank Tieri, Finch etc. some of it may be bad but I promise you the majority of this crossover looks to me to be in GREAT hands.

And lastly, who gives a hell about Apocalypse getting killed off? Nobody, why? because he sucks, he's been raped by Marvel for years and was a pathetic shadow of himself; should have been killed off a long time ago.

endrict
Heroes Reborn = Happened before Q got there.

Logan isn't a God, there are still plenty more Superman fanboys out there than there are Wolverine fanboys.

Dr.Strange getting repowered = more money for Marvel? Yeah.. I'm going to stop taking you seriously now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then why is Logan fighting Namor and people like that is way out of his league? Oh and that superhealing factor of his that can heal from a drop of blood crap.

Heroes R had nothing to do with Joe but the basics of marvel is to sell crap for a buck.....just like a street kid trying to sell a knock off to you for 20 bucks, you test it and it's fake/crap.

Dr. Strange why else are they depowering him? it's just another scam from marvel....just like that Cap dead thing, Apoc is now dead....crap.

Face it when Jim became chief Editor "it's crap" compare to his earlier X-men or punisher, Joe became chief now and is calling bad shots, thus for making crap....

Symmetric Chaos

They have hardly made him a god (although they did do that once). It's called power drift. It happens to everybody.

A healing factor is an extremely powerful ability. Unbreakable claws combined with incredible skill is an extremely powerful ability.

Martian_mind
Comics are at an awesome point now,regardless of which company you like.

It's just you always get the whiners who refuse to accept thiungs as they are and want it all their way.

FFs,I love comics at the moment and My faves are Jason and Jonn.

Mider999
with or with out powers he would win strange i mean.

with powers its not even a fight

with out its still not much of a fight, he's taken out mantis and blank panther hasnt he AT ONCE, mantis by the way is a uber good fighter she's been able to effect thor and thanos with some attack on the nerves.

CasanoVa
Then why is Logan fighting Namor and people like that is way out of his league? Oh and that superhealing factor of his that can heal from a drop of blood crap.

Heroes R had nothing to do with Joe but the basics of marvel is to sell crap for a buck.....just like a street kid trying to sell a knock off to you for 20 bucks, you test it and it's fake/crap.

Dr. Strange why else are they depowering him? it's just another scam from marvel....just like that Cap dead thing, Apoc is now dead....crap.

Face it when Jim became chief Editor "it's crap" compare to his earlier X-men or punisher, Joe became chief now and is calling bad shots, thus for making crap....

I could fight Mike Tyson, doesn't mean my arse wouldn't get well and truly kicked, no crap at all, have you read the comic? A drop of blood falls on like some cosmic artifact and it turns him into a God, it wasn't anything to do with his Healing factor really.

Or maybe despite the fact HR was shit, they decided it would be pretty cool and nice all around that 10 years after to pay tribute to the work? You know, because alot of people put alot of work into it and despite the fact it sucked, doesn't mean they don't deserve a nod.

Depowering Dr.Strange = NO, he's not being depowered at all. He was kicking arse and taking names before hand and then someone got the drop on him and stabbed him. So what? He's been killed by being hit by a truck before.

Joey might make bad decisions, but he makes plenty good decisions aswell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.