Spider-man vs Captain America (arm wrestle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyranno-Chris
Who would win? I say Spidey pulls him over no problem.

Burnt Pancakes
Spider Man who can lift ten tons... vs. Cap is only peak human.

Yeah... Spider Man wins.

Symmetric Chaos
Stalemate. shifty

Entity
Proportional strenght of a spider >>> then just peak human. yes

Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes

Yeah... Spider Man wins. Actually I believe its 25 Tons now since the other but I may be wrong on that.

llagrok
Spider man

Condor
spidey breaks cap's arm off.

spidey-dude
human vs mutant. hmmm ? touch choice there.

Estacado
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes

Yeah... Spider Man wins.
Spidey is class 20 currently right?

Ytse
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Stalemate. shifty

Yeah. Peter is distracted thinking about the great power/great responsibility thing and just before Capt. America beats him a sniper gets him through the heart so Spidey has to thwip thwip and Iron Man gets involved and its a big mess.

CasanoVa
Slap yourself for making this thread.

Seriously.

Then get Captain America to slap you, then Spider-man.

When you realise you don't have a head after Peter slaps you, then you have the answer to your thread erm.

batdude123
Originally posted by CasanoVa

Seriously.

When you realise you don't have a head after Peter slaps you, then you have the answer to your thread erm.

I like the way this man thinks.

Grimm22
But Cap has the power of AMERICA! eek!

usaflag

*Que the Team America theme song*

stick out tongue

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Grimm22
But Cap has the power of AMERICA! eek!

usaflag

*Que the Team America theme song*

stick out tongue

Lol, ur awsome!

jasonk3
Spiderman crushes caps arm and then tosses him away

Tyranno-Chris
Guys, I'm a Spidey expert, and therefore no nothing about Captain America. So, get off my back.

Rewmac
Spidey can throw cars at Sentinels without any big effort so I'd give this to him with the sign : OWNAGE!

Soljer

That's all I have for this thread;

".........."

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k??!?

Sparkz
Just to clear it up Spider-man is class 25 so he can lift between 10 and 25 tons but it has been stated his maximum is 20 tons...

srankmissingnin

Well... I guess Cap could cheat and paralyze Spider-man's arm by pressing some pressure points. Are there pressure points on the wrist?

His Airness
Um.... Spiderman.... easily.... why did I respond to this thread....

Sparkz
How many times does cap get to hit Spidey over the head with his shield before they start?

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Well... I guess Cap could cheat and paralyze Spider-man's arm by pressing some pressure points. Are there pressure points on the wrist?

Good point. If Spiderman sits there and toys with Cap for a few moments before deciding to pin Cap's arm (and simultaneously breaking it off....), Cap could always pressure point Spidey.

I'm sure Cap could pin a numb Spidey's arm. shifty.

proudamerican
Cap paralyzes Spideys nerves by pressing his hand a special way while they armwrestles, thus winning without too much effort.

proudamerican
How can it be that so many people root for Spidey?
Dont you people knwo its much faster to move your fingers than moving your arm?

Holy marcaroni...

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by CasanoVa

Seriously.

When you realise you don't have a head after Peter slaps you, then you have the answer to your thread erm. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

proudamerican
This thread is a good example on how technique is always superior to strenght, as Cap will coordinate he and Spideys hands to make a nerve paralyzer faster than Spidey can move his arm, thus win.

Grinning Goku, i know SPidey dont stands a chance, but dont laugh at others opinions.

We can believe Cap win, let Casanova believe otherwise.

Sparkz
Originally posted by proudamerican
This thread is a good example on how technique is always superior to strenght, as Cap will coordinate he and Spideys hands to make a nerve paralyzer faster than Spidey can move his arm, thus win.

Grinning Goku, i know SPidey dont stands a chance, but dont laugh at others opinions.

Ah yes but Spidey could probably squeeze his hand faster than steve could use a pressure point on Spidey's hands so Spidey could thus just shatter Steves hand, then what'll Steve do hey?stick out tongue

proudamerican
Originally posted by Sparkz
Ah yes but Spidey could probably squeeze his hand faster than steve could use a pressure point on Spidey's hands so Spidey could thus just shatter Steves hand, then what'll Steve do hey?stick out tongue

Spidey has to use force to do that.
Cao dont even have to think, as pressurepointing is instinctive to him.

So Cap does so faster

Big Sexy

So Cap does so faster http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs0fGt_Gzbk
The fight would go something like this.

proudamerican

So Cap does so faster

Sparkz

So Cap does so faster

hmmm yeah because squeezing your hand isn't instinctive is it....

Draco69

God, you're even retarded in this thread. Spider-Man's clearly stronger and pressure techniques aren't simply allowed in arm-wrestling to begi with and you STILL say Cap wins.

Please go back to the abusive arms of your alcoholic mother.

proudamerican
Originally posted by Draco69
God, you're even retarded in this thread. Spider-Man's clearly stronger and pressure techniques aren't simply allowed in arm-wrestling to begi with and you STILL say Cap wins.

Please go back to the abusive arms of your alcoholic mother.

Stop bashing me, mister.

No, but just by TOUCHING spidey, cap can paralyze him. and they touch each other, as they armwrestles

proudamerican
Originally posted by Sparkz
hmmm yeah because squeezing your hand isn't instinctive is it....

No, its an act you decides to make and does

srankmissingnin
I'm sorry I brought up pressure points guys, I was just trying to throw Cap a bone... I didn't know it would draw proudamerican out of the woodwork. embarrasment

proudamerican
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm sorry I brought up pressure points guys, I was just trying to throw Cap a bone... I didn't know it would draw proudamerican out of the woodwork. embarrasment

i didnt even knew you had posted that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.