Captain America vs Wolverine (armwrestling)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sam Z
Well? confused

Estacado
Been done.
Cap ftw.

endrict
Logan wins

jasonk3
Logan Ftw

King KAM
doesnt ****in matter ftw

jasonk3
Originally posted by King KAM
doesnt ****in matter ftw

laughing out loud

Soljer
They're on comparable levels. I've seen comparable strength feats accomplished by both.

If you go by handbooks, Logan wins.

If you go by comicbooks, stalemate.

capt it up
depends really you go by logan at max meaning while berserker logan wins.

golem370
Could Captain America bend Wolverine's arm?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by golem370
Could Captain America bend Wolverine's arm? Bend in the literal sense? no expression

Daredevil1
Toss up.

Blair Wind
Well. I would actually say Wolvie. His arm has to be much heavier (the metal) so if he puts his weight into it (instead of a clean pulldown) he would win erm

Soljer
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Well. I would actually say Wolvie. His arm has to be much heavier (the metal) so if he puts his weight into it (instead of a clean pulldown) he would win erm

His arms are also shorter, however. Smaller moment arm means less torque.

Condor
Gimme a break. Logan is much stronger, regardless of fighting skills. Anything else is pure fanboy jobbing, and I'm a cap fan.

SpunkySmurph
Does Wolverine get teh clawz? ermmha

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Does Wolverine get teh clawz? ermmha

Cap has to armwrestle the claws?

Hmmm...well...Sentry could hold them without being cut, and his powers stem from the Super Soldier serum the same as Cap's....

Maybe Cap could manage...shifty.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Soljer
Cap has to armwrestle the claws?

Hmmm...well...Sentry could hold them without being cut, and his powers stem from the Super Soldier serum the same as Cap's....

Maybe Cap could manage...shifty.

oh It all makes sense now !!! CAP FTW

masterbruce
I would give the majority to Logan.

Captain America has to win in the first couple of minutes to take it.

If it becomes a stalemate, then Logan will win eventually as Captain America tires out and his muscles give in to lactic acid whereas Logan's healing factor will keep him fresh as ever.

Condor
Originally posted by Condor
Gimme a break. Logan is much stronger, regardless of fighting skills. Anything else is pure fanboy jobbing, and I'm a cap fan.

grey fox
Originally posted by masterbruce
I would give the majority to Logan.

Captain America has to win in the first couple of minutes to take it.

If it becomes a stalemate, then Logan will win eventually as Captain America tires out and his muscles give in to lactic acid whereas Logan's healing factor will keep him fresh as ever.

What the f**k? Do you know ANYTHING about Captain America ?

capt it up
Originally posted by grey fox
lol capt still gets tired jsut takes a long time lol

masterbruce

what was wrong with what I said?

Logan has more stamina than Capt...so if it starts out as a stalemate, Logan will eventually win.

Condor

haha yes fool, I love caps but I'm sorry my friend, unless you're purely (blow) jobbing here you need to know that logan is stronger, case closed.

Caps (if written nicely) might blow a few powerlifters out of the water with a 1200 lb bench press.....meanwhile logan goes into berserk fury and slaps that kind of weight around.......do the math.

1Easta1
I agre with masterbruce said. It would be close but I give wolvy 6 out of 10 only be cuz people go all the time until they're body cant take no more and there arms snap. its not rare and it would if it would go that far guess who's bone would give in first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.