take over the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who would have the best powers and would be best suitable to take over the world.

Magneto
Superman
Hulk
Green lantern
Professor X
Doomsday

Blair Wind
Green Lantern

TricksterPriest
Magneto, Xavier, DD and Superman. GL would run out of juice eventually. and Hulk isn't unkillable.

charlemagne9746
Are there any heroes to stop this conquest...or are they just taking on humans for world supremacy? If there aren't any other heroes to stop them....Supes could do it no problem. I think Hulk could be contained...especially if it's Banner Hulk...just wait til he turns back to Bruce and contain him.

Modern tech could probably find a way to neutralize Magneto...eventually.

Green Lantern can take over the world.

Doomsday can do it.

Xavier can do it with Cerebro.

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
GL would run out of juice eventually.

Don't even start that kind of shit.

They all could take over the world with ease.

batdude123
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Modern tech could probably find a way to neutralize Magneto...eventually.

Magneto can create a global scale EMP shutting off all technology on the planet.

He could do it with ease.

carver9
Im referring to picking one out of the group that could do it the easiest without a problem. My bad, should have made it clearer.

Symmetric Chaos
Take over most easily? Superman

Be the best leader once he's there? Xavier or Magneto

Blair Wind
Most easily? Green Lantern. He wills everyone to make him king of the world. Done no expression

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by batdude123
Magneto can create a global scale EMP shutting off all technology on the planet.

He could do it with ease.

Seems like he would have tried that before..or has he?

carver9
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Seems like he would have tried that before..or has he?

He has tried worse like control the earths electromagnetic field, basically controlling the earth.

Hyperion Prime
I am thinking Superman. Didn't Lex Luthor say that he was most terrified of a Superman who was just tried of it all. A Superman who is having a bad day.

I think Superman would do it he easiet and most violent, Especially Pre-Crisis. He could just tell the people he would push the Earth out of it's orbit or into the Sun.

carver9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I am thinking Superman. Didn't Lex Luthor say that he was most terrified of a Superman who was just tried of it all. A Superman who is having a bad day.

I think Superman would do it he easiet and most violent, Especially Pre-Crisis. He could just tell the people he would push the Earth out of it's orbit or into the Sun.

Now pre crisis can tell the people of earth that he would do that but current supes aint coming close to moving a planet, not on his best day. Magneto does have control over earth electro magnetic field, I think that he could do it easier.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by carver9
Now pre crisis can tell the people of earth that he would do that but current supes aint coming close to moving a planet, not on his best day. Magneto does have control over earth electro magnetic field, I think that he could do it easier.

I am actually thinking that when Super Boy Prime comes back we will actually see just how easy he can take over the Earth.

With Magneto's power couldn't he just mess with the iron of the blood of everyone on the planet. Make everyone pass out.

charlemagne9746
Even if Magneto took over the planet...it wouldn't last. He won't keep his shields up 24/7...and some sniper would eventually take him out with a plastic round.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.