Excalibur versus X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Captain Britain, Dazzler, Juggernaut (de-powered), Nocturne, Sage and Pete Wisdom

versus

Cannonball, Jubilee, Colossus, Shadowcat, Wolverine, and Gambit

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Captain Britain, Dazzler, Juggernaut (de-powered), Nocturne, Sage and Pete Wisdom

versus

Cannonball, Jubilee, Colossus, Shadowcat, Wolverine, and Gambit

x men

Clobberin Time!
I'd go with Excalibur. Juggernaut will smoke Colossus and Captain Britain will be a major factor the X-Men don't have a answer for. Plus Dazzler and Pete Wisdom can do some damage from long range.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Clobberin Time!
I'd go with Excalibur. Juggernaut will smoke Colossus and Captain Britain will be a major factor the X-Men don't have a answer for. Plus Dazzler and Pete Wisdom can do some damage from long range.

Cannonball can handle Captain Britain. Colossus is a match for the depowered Juggernaut.

X-Men have Gambit and Jubilee for long range.

Clobberin Time!
Cannonball won't beat Britain imo. Juggernaut is still WAY above Colossus in every way. Gambit and Jubilee may have descent long range attacks but not as powerful as Dazzlers and Pete Wisdoms attacks.

Either way it's a good fight.

llagrok
Cannonball won't beat Britain imo. Juggernaut is still WAY above Colossus in every way. Gambit and Jubilee may have descent long range attacks but not as powerful as Dazzlers and Pete Wisdoms attacks.

Either way it's a good fight.

No, Juggernaut isn't way above Colossus level. He's been shown struggling to lift weights that were below Colossus' level. When they were giving Icarus the grand tour.

X-men team takes this. Cannonball gives them the win.

Jebus reborn
Britain could take anyone one-on-one.

I fail to see what Cannonball gives them.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Britain could take anyone one-on-one.

I fail to see what Cannonball gives them.

Herpes.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Herpes. Ahh... too bad Britain won't be kissing him.

llagrok
Ahh... too bad Britain won't be kissing him.

shifty

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by llagrok
shifty No genital herpes either.

CasanoVa
No genital herpes either.

Anal Warts maybe?

snoopdogg

Either way it's a good fight. Current Juggy as stated is not as strong as Colossus is. In X-Men #157 Juggy is shown to struggle with a weight that wasn't Colossus' level yet. In fact I don't think Juggy ever lifted the weight.

But I agree Excalibur has the better odds imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.