Movie Ghostrider vs Smallville Clark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so i just saw Ghostrider the other night and it is one of the most greatest comic movies ive ever seen...It's a lot better than the movie version of Daredevil .. man i serieusly had to puke after i saw that movie at the theater..next time i'l go to the park where i don't have to pay money to see dogcrap in the shape of two horns...
They made Ghostrider pretty badass and i was wondering i'f Nicholas gage could take on Clarky boy...
I think this would be a great fight.

Clark or Blaze?

Discus!!

cool

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so i just saw Ghostrider the other night and it is one of the most greatest comic movies ive ever seen...It's a lot better than the movie version of Daredevil .. man i serieusly had to puke after i saw that movie at the theater..next time i'l go to the park where i don't have to pay money to see dogcrap in the shape of two horns...
They made Ghostrider pretty badass and i was wondering i'f Nicholas gage could take on Clarky boy...
I think this would be a great fight.

Clark or Blaze?

Discus!!

cool

I will do it

GR

grey fox
GR was pretty good in the film. He currently ranks in at around 3rd on the 'Strongest Comic movies' list.

Problem is Smallvile is ...well...kinda suckish. It's just buffy with Superman dropped in it really....

Clark is occasionally angsty and a is pretty guilty at times. Plus he's actually killed quite a few people whom souls (even if they are evil) cry out for vengeance. Thus we get o'l bonehead giving Clark the finger point aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

"You..... Guilty"

Penance stare ftw cool

Entity
Johnny Blaze 10/10
Without the DCBS power Clark has been bestowed. lol

It'd be a good fight for about 30 minutes or so till Blaze got pissed off.

jasofisc
this a joke GR wouldn't know what hit him. IF a cop and nearly everyone else in the move got the drop on him then a superspeeding Clark would ruin GR. This is a huge mis match. In the movie GR had to force the person to look into his eyes physcally that would not happen with Clark. GR is so out classed it's not even funny.

oh yeah and the movie Ghost rider was terrible nicholis cage did what he does in every movie and that is play him self. Not put aspects of himself in the role he's playing. But act the same way he does in every movie and in life. Smallville much much much better

jasofisc
oh yeah and GR's durability is barely above human that guard broke his jaw with one hit a punch from clark would crush GR into powder not killing him but ending the fight.

complexbrother
I think Ghostrider has a good chance to win this one. ...

untill clark get's pissed off.

grey fox
Originally posted by jasofisc
this a joke GR wouldn't know what hit him. IF a cop and nearly everyone else in the move got the drop on him then a superspeeding Clark would ruin GR.

You mean the cops whom Gr completely ignored, because he more intent on seeing his girlfriend ? The same cops whom opened fire on him and did diddly squat ?

'Everyone Else' . Lol , everyone else consists of sneak attacks (because when you've JUST got your brand spanking new demonic powers you expect to be hit by a truck don't you wink ) , the cops (whom I've already stated he ignored) and a guy whose part of the element your fighting in.

oh yeah and GR's durability is barely above human that guard broke his jaw with one hit a punch from clark would crush GR into powder not killing him but ending the fight

...and then GR clicked it back into place. He's a skeleton chuckles, getting joints knocked out is expected. Regeneration ftw

This is a huge mis match. In the movie GR had to force the person to look into his eyes physcally that would not happen with Clark.

And ? He just looks at them. Problem solved.

oh yeah and the movie Ghost rider was terrible nicholis cage did what he does in every movie and that is play him self. Not put aspects of himself in the role he's playing. But act the same way he does in every movie and in life. Smallville much much much better

Bitter much ? I call bias !

Rewmac
Clark's speed and physical strenght will be the key. GR in the movie got beaten by someone who has been shown in the movie less than half the strenght of Clark.

Estacado
Clark pummels the shit out of GR.He won't be able to grapple Supes to use the PS.

grey fox
Originally posted by Rewmac
Clark's speed and physical strenght will be the key. GR in the movie got beaten by someone who has been shown in the movie less than half the strenght of Clark. Originally posted by Estacado
Clark pummels the shit out of GR.He won't be able to grapple Supes to use the PS.

Hellfire shield.

HumanMovieGuide
Clark wins because Ghostrider lets him win cause Superman is his favourite superhero.

K3VIL
Ghost Rider's powers are supernatural, for better definition, magical in nature, so he can hurt Clark with his hellfire bolts, so he'll be a good enemy, considering his low level superhuman strength, but fact is that at the current level, Clark's body has reached such a durability, not to forget strength, speed, and his now extensive battle experience, that GR isn't gonna make it.Clark could engage a fist to fist fight and pummel GR from Kansas to NY City and then be in the landing point before GR smash the ground.

Supreme being
Originally posted by K3VIL
Ghost Rider's powers are supernatural, for better definition, magical in nature, so he can hurt Clark with his hellfire bolts, so he'll be a good enemy, considering his low level superhuman strength, but fact is that at the current level, Clark's body has reached such a durability, not to forget strength, speed, and his now extensive battle experience, that GR isn't gonna make it.Clark could engage a fist to fist fight and pummel GR from Kansas to NY City and then be in the landing point before GR smash the ground.

yes

Rewmac
Originally posted by K3VIL
Ghost Rider's powers are supernatural, for better definition, magical in nature, so he can hurt Clark with his hellfire bolts, so he'll be a good enemy, considering his low level superhuman strength, but fact is that at the current level, Clark's body has reached such a durability, not to forget strength, speed, and his now extensive battle experience, that GR isn't gonna make it.Clark could engage a fist to fist fight and pummel GR from Kansas to NY City and then be in the landing point before GR smash the ground. Don't bring some comic into a movie fight. Let's go straight by the feats from the movie and series. He will go down. Clark has more feats, better showings he had bigger fights. Zod, Titan and of course phantoms and kryptonians. Two at one time even. So I'd say Clark.Originally posted by grey fox
Hellfire shield. Same, don't bring it. He used it against the cops so big whoop...Then what? We don't how strong that is in the movie and we know that Clark can walk through more than anything, even if it hurts him he is fast enough not to feel it.

grey fox
Don't bring some comic into a movie fight. Let's go straight by the feats from the movie and series. He will go down. Clark has more feats, better showings he had bigger fights. Zod, Titan and of course phantoms and kryptonians. Two at one time even. So I'd say Clark. Same, don't bring it. He used it against the cops so big whoop...Then what? We don't how strong that is in the movie and we know that Clark can walk through more than anything, even if it hurts him he is fast enough not to feel it.

Bullets couldn't breach it, it's a general consensus that ALL forms of Clark are weak against magic...

jasofisc
Originally posted by grey fox
You mean the cops whom Gr completely ignored, because he more intent on seeing his girlfriend ? The same cops whom opened fire on him and did diddly squat ?

'Everyone Else' . Lol , everyone else consists of sneak attacks (because when you've JUST got your brand spanking new demonic powers you expect to be hit by a truck don't you wink ) , the cops (whom I've already stated he ignored) and a guy whose part of the element your fighting in.

...and then GR clicked it back into place. He's a skeleton chuckles, getting joints knocked out is expected. Regeneration ftw

And ? He just looks at them. Problem solved.

Bitter much ? I call bias !

the cop thing show he has no reaction time and no durriblity clark could just rip him apart part by part and put each part in a differnt place in the world.

he could just look at them every one he used it on he had to force them to look into his eyes, he's not doing that with clark.

I wasn't the one who started the compairson between the shows just giving my opinion. GR totaly sucked as a movie and GR wasn't that powerful in it either. plain and simple clark demolishes Gr with out much effort at all. really all clark has to do is throw cars and buses at him.

jasofisc
Originally posted by grey fox
Bullets couldn't breach it, it's a general consensus that ALL forms of Clark are weak against magic...

I bet a car thrown by a kyptonan would.

jasofisc
Don't bring some comic into a movie fight. Let's go straight by the feats from the movie and series. He will go down. Clark has more feats, better showings he had bigger fights. Zod, Titan and of course phantoms and kryptonians. Two at one time even. So I'd say Clark. Same, don't bring it. He used it against the cops so big whoop...Then what? We don't how strong that is in the movie and we know that Clark can walk through more than anything, even if it hurts him he is fast enough not to feel it.

or he could just hit GR before he had a chance to put one up

Supreme being
or he could just hit GR before he had a chance to put one up

He could hit Ghost rider serval times over before he had a chance to react.It would be boom bang bang bang within a minute GR would be droped hard.

Bouboumaster
Clark is just a ****in' emo in Smallville. All hail Lex!

Aqua-pimp
He could use his hellfire chain or hellfire gun for long distant attacks or his hellfire shield... Ghostriders strenght isn't as great as Clark's but i'f you can throw away a helicopter as i'f it is nothing he's probaly strong enough to do some damage with his strenght...

I'm not Saying i dislike Smallville because i'm a huge fan of the serie but to say Nicholas Cage is a bad actor is just blasphemous the man is a holywood icon and he earned his props Tom welling couldn't walk a mile in his shoes i'f he wanted..Did you saw his movie The Fogg no? ok Go see that movie and than we talk wink
Ghostrider was a significant hit, earning more than $45 million during its opening weekend (landing in the top spot) and over $208 million worldwide through the weekend ending on 25 March 2007..And Ghostrider 2 is in the making...
You don't want to see it but the reality is that Nicholas Cage is and always will be the sh*t.

cool

jasofisc
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
He could use his hellfire chain or hellfire gun for long distant attacks or his hellfire shield... Ghostriders strenght isn't as great as Clark's but i'f you can throw away a helicopter as i'f it is nothing he's probaly strong enough to do some damage with his strenght...

I'm not Saying i dislike Smallville because i'm a huge fan of the serie but to say Nicholas Cage is a bad actor is just blasphemous the man is a holywood icon and he earned his props Tom welling couldn't walk a mile in his shoes i'f he wanted..Did you saw his movie The Fogg no? ok Go see that movie and than we talk wink
Ghostrider was a significant hit, earning more than $45 million during its opening weekend (landing in the top spot) and over $208 million worldwide through the weekend ending on 25 March 2007..And Ghostrider 2 is in the making...
You don't want to see it but the reality is that Nicholas Cage is and always will be the sh*t.

cool

I have seen the movie it was terrible in so many ways and one of those ways was cage. sorry the guy is as good an actor as snoop dog.

it seemed to me he was struggling a lot with that helecopterl, it would be nothing to clark.

he could get a beat on clark with any of his long rang attacks nor would be be able to get that helfire shild up in time.

(on a side note I did like nic cage in face off but that's about it)

grey fox
I have seen the movie it was terrible in so many ways and one of those ways was cage. sorry the guy is as good an actor as snoop dog.

it seemed to me he was struggling a lot with that helecopterl, it would be nothing to clark.

he could get a beat on clark with any of his long rang attacks nor would be be able to get that helfire shild up in time.

(on a side note I did like nic cage in face off but that's about it)

Snoop Dog has a SINGLE decent role.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.