Death's Head vs Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Condor
discuss

King_Mungi
Which Death's Head?

Condor
minion.

jinzin
that's tough.. by and large minion's probably tougher than most ultron constructs but I don't think that minion at his best has what it takes to put down the best version of ultron. erm

DigiMark007
Originally posted by jinzin
that's tough.. by and large minion's probably tougher than most ultron constructs but I don't think that minion at his best has what it takes to put down the best version of ultron. erm

Condor
death's head has but one job doesn't he?

Mider999
with a name like that it leaves you little other carreer options

Mider999
what are death's heads powers

guy222
Originally posted by Condor
discuss

Ultron

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Condor
death's head has but one job doesn't he?

The original DH was a bounty hunter (and he'd get wrecked by Ultron). DHII (Minion) is closer to a traditional hero and only does occasional bounty hunting.

Originally posted by Mider999
what are death's heads powers

Hehe....he's a versatile dude. Too many random things to list, but I'm making a respect thread in a few weeks (after the tourney's over, since Minion got picked).

golem370
Comic book bio's said Ultron could withstand a 100mega ton atomic bomb

DigiMark007
Originally posted by golem370
Comic book bio's said Ultron could withstand a 100mega ton atomic bomb

Right. Impressive stuff. Hence this:

Originally posted by jinzin

PeakHumanJudge
Which normal human, no supercapacilities, can take Hercule? (People like Batman is allowed, but not shit like Karate Kid)

Which street levelers can take Ranma Saotome? (Guys like Karate Kid, Spiderman, Wolverine, Batman and so)

Which herald level characters can take Goku? (Guys like Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor and Hulk)

King_Mungi
Death's Head II is one tough bugger he defeated a person who had aggresive potency of a supernova in Dark Guard

DigiMark007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Death's Head II is one tough bugger he defeated a person who had aggresice potency of a supernova in Dark Guard

Still haven't found that healing feat from DG. Do you have the scan?

Anyway, he held his own and BFR'd Hulk once, but he had a little help from Killpower and Hulk was possessed at the time. And he's trashed a bunch of random X-Men and such. But nothing on the level of "peak Ultron" that I've seen. And as hardcore as he is, doing anything substancial to adamantium is out of the question.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Still haven't found that healing feat from DG. Do you have the scan?

Anyway, he held his own and BFR'd Hulk once, but he had a little help from Killpower and Hulk was possessed at the time. And he's trashed a bunch of random X-Men and such. But nothing on the level of "peak Ultron" that I've seen. And as hardcore as he is, doing anything substancial to adamantium is out of the question.

Some, not all. I have all of DG #2-3 scanned up but I need #4 scanned where he beats the supernova charged guy. However, my scanner is gone as I needed to take it in for work.

Oh I agree with your previous comment or your direct quote from Jinzin stick out tongue

Doc Savage
Which Ultron and which Deaths Head. Does deaths head have time weapons? Ultron probably in most situations.

leonidas
Death's Head II is one tough bugger he defeated a person who had aggresive potency of a supernova in Dark Guard

if by 'beating him' you mean he simply sliced open the guy's suit and the guy blew up as a result, then, yeah. he beat him. wink

it had nothing to do with 'out powering' him though. and there is no healing feat in dark guard at all. hell, after getting hit by the guy in the armor, dhii put a friggin ICE PACK on his face! laughing out loud

he has nothing at all in his arsenal that could harm adamantium and ultron is likely stronger than he is and has greater blasting power. dhii would need to be very smart and somehow mess with ultron's insides -- the same way everyone else always beats him. smile still ultron for a strong majority. cis might net dhii a couple wins.

King_Mungi
Ummm...what? So where did I say he was outpowering him? and where did I say Death Head II could beat Ultron let alone cut adamintium? The healing feat wasn't in Dark Guard, but a tie-in to that event.
===
For Digi's use here's his breif part of his rematch in Dark Guard #3 as in DG #2 he was sneak attacked. First scan talks about Collapsar, and the rest is the end of #3. DH ends the fight by putting his blade at a super sharp level and slices his suit. I'm trying to get the scans shortly..might just download a torrent for ease

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/DarkGuard0219.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/DarkGuard0316.jpg
3. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/DarkGuard0317.jpg
4. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/DarkGuard0318.jpg
5. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/DarkGuard0319.jpg

leonidas
i have all the issues of DG but . . . a dark guard tie-in? there was supposed to be a dark guard gold, but it was cancelled. what book are you talking about? and when you said he defeated a person with the aggressive potency of a supernova, it SOUNDED like you were implying he straight up beat collapsar, when he fact he used a bit of pis to open his suit.

and . . . where did i say YOU said he could cut adamantium . . .? confused i was just agreeing with the earlier-made points. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
Comic book bio's said Ultron could withstand a 100mega ton atomic bomb Well considering Ultron is made out of adamantium, something like withstanding an explosion of that magnitude isn't overly impressive IMO.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by leonidas
i have all the issues of DG but . . . a dark guard tie-in? there was supposed to be a dark guard gold, but it was cancelled. what book are you talking about? and when you said he defeated a person with the aggressive potency of a supernova, it SOUNDED like you were implying he straight up beat collapsar, when he fact he used a bit of pis to open his suit.

and . . . where did i say YOU said he could cut adamantium . . .? confused i was just agreeing with the earlier-made points. smile

It was Mys-Tech issue, and no I didn't and he DID beat him never did I say manhandled him. Death's Head II is pure PIS, that's what makes him strong.

You were direct quoting me and made the comment in your last paragraph.

DigiMark007
*goes to read Mys-Tech again*

I don't remember anything hugely impressive from that arc. And it may have been during the universe fluctuations that were occurring during that series, which made everything go haywire. Thor got ripped apart by gunfire for cripes sake....and it was occurring for almost half the series.

As for DHII being PIS, I'd disagree with that assessment. He has a lot of showings, and doesn't always win. Eventually it just becomes a power level thing, not a PIS thing.

King_Mungi
There was two volumes of Mys-tech, I will see if I can get my scanner working in the next few days. Also I hope you don't think I'm talking about the cut in half scan as I told you before I have no idea where that bio site got that from. There's just some chest healing ones I have.

Death Head II had new weapons and abilities popping up at all the time, that's PIS. He really didn't have a set style or power set as he constantly fluxuated and that's a fact.

DigiMark007
There was two volumes of Mys-tech, I will see if I can get my scanner working in the next few days. Also I hope you don't think I'm talking about the cut in half scan as I told you before I have no idea where that bio site got that from. There's just some chest healing ones I have.

Death Head II had new weapons and abilities popping up at all the time, that's PIS. He really didn't have a set style or power set as he constantly fluxuated and that's a fact.

A.I.M. had a bio for him early in his series that listed most of his powers. I'll send it to you. Pretty much everything he displays (minus a few things) is consistent with that bio, so I never saw a problem with the character.

Besides, he's cool.

stick out tongue

leonidas
It was Mys-Tech issue,

all right, though now i don't even know what you want to show. you mentioned some uber-healing feat to digi when you claimed dhii was over caps for the tournament. THAT is the feat you said was in dark guard, so if it's in mys-tech, whatever. i'd just like to kow what you were referring to.

i never said you did. i said it SOUNDED like that's what you were saying. when you say someone beat someone and don't add the context . . .

of course. but context is important.

cool. cuz never did i say you DID say that.

like digi, i'll disagree. perhaps early on he was less consistently shown, but later, and in the books i've seen and read, he's pretty consistently shown, actually. his hand can morph into pretty well any blade shape, and he can blast. he's good against tech, but none of that is anything all that special.

and? i said this:

far as i know you agree with the above, you quoted digi's post saying you agreed with the basic sentiment, so i've no idea why you would think i said YOU said anything different. the first part of the post addressed your quote, the rest was simple observation.

Buckeroo Banzai
When he worked for the TVA he had a time displacement gun. That should do it.

King_Mungi
all right, though now i don't even know what you want to show. you mentioned some uber-healing feat to digi when you claimed dhii was over caps for the tournament. THAT is the feat you said was in dark guard, so if it's in mys-tech, whatever. i'd just like to kow what you were referring to.

i never said you did. i said it SOUNDED like that's what you were saying. when you say someone beat someone and don't add the context . . .

Just showing he can heal his chest as Digi and I had a discussion about wether or not he could heal parts from his other body, which I believe he can. The marvel universe bio apparently listed DH getting cut in half, but neither Digi or I found that

Once again he still BEAT him, even outpowered he still beat him.

of course. but context is important.

and I never said he over-powered him or did anything in that regard, but you simply assumed I made comments where he flat out beat which, even though he technically did slicing open his suit.

cool. cuz never did i say you DID say that.

No, you actually quoted me and said that.

like digi, i'll disagree. perhaps early on he was less consistently shown, but later, and in the books i've seen and read, he's pretty consistently shown, actually. his hand can morph into pretty well any blade shape, and he can blast. he's good against tech, but none of that is anything all that special.

I'm talking about strength, durability, staima and was said to have incalcuable pain threshold, his healing factor and various others. At times he can dominate the X-Men, but later Lionheart can give him a challenge.

and? i said this:

far as i know you agree with the above, you quoted digi's post saying you agreed with the basic sentiment, so i've no idea why you would think i said YOU said anything different. the first part of the post addressed your quote, the rest was simple observation.

Yes I agreed he couldn't cut him, but the way you made the comment and tone implied you were implying I said he could

leonidas
so all a misunderstanding then. wink

and it's true -- i did make an assumption, though in truth i figured you knew what you were talking about with the collapsar fight.

my point is, i could say spiderman beat firelord too, and someone who knew nothing about comics would assume spidey beat him in a straight up fight. why wouldn't he assume such, if no extenuating context was supplied? if someone saw that dhii beat collapsar, some herald leveller (maybe?) they may think -- holy crap, dhii can beat firelord! and most people know nothing about dhii and LESS about collapsar so again, it's not an illogical assumption to jump to.

of course we both know dhii CANNOT beat firelord. which is why i said -- and have ALWAYS said -- context is vital to understanding. smile

King_Mungi
Yeah let's leave it as a misunderstanding, but I assure you no way was I implying he outpowered or did anything in that regard.

Collapsar really didn't do much though in DG, other than being a potential "human bomb"

TricksterPriest
I seem to recall IM broadcasting a sonic frequency to jam Ultron's mechanics and cause his joints to lock up. It was in an issue with Spiderman, Black Panther and Sunturion. Roxxon Oil was making an artificial vibranium. Ultron cut a deal with Kingpin to split the vibranium after stealing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.