Master Bayts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

exanda kane
I kid you not, I was browsing through a few of the Clone Wars graphic novel volumes (much to my partner's distaste) and I came across this character being killed along with Adi Gallia by General Greivous.

Intrigued by the name and the appearencee clone armour under his robes) , I looked on Wiki to see if I could find out whether his name was intentional, alas I could not find anything.

Anybody know anything about this guy?

exanda kane
Found some info, the name is spelled differently in different sources it appears; in the wiki case its Soon Baytes, not Soon Bayts.

It is also an intentional pun on masturbates. A lovely addition to uncle George's kids film. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kadesh
lol master baytes sounds like masturbate

overlord
George Lucas.. one sick son of a b!tch.

Reality Cell
If you say Matsre Baytes really quickly it sounds like masturbates. laughing

Null ARC Avis
Yoda (outside Master Baytes' room): "What doing you, Master Baytes. The clone wars, fight we must!"
Master Baytes: "I'll be out in a minute!"

Captain REX
*facedesk*

The guy gets killed by Grievous. He's in the comics, not the films.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Reality Cell
If you say Matsre Baytes really quickly it sounds like masturbates. laughing Dude, I didn't even notice that. I don't think anyone did.

overlord
ORLY !! Durr..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.