Star Wars Legacy #11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sexy
By far, the best issue of these comics. You will be surprised whose force ghost you'll see.

overlord
A sexy ghost.

Darth Sexy
Good god she is really hot, even for 100+ years old. I don't think she's aged a bit. The Star Wars universe must have some weird makeup. But I think the sexy ghost you are referring to is the robot.

Reality Cell
Kruuck is a male, man.

Captain REX
Force Ghosts seem to manifest as whatever they hell they feel like looking like. Anakin showed up as the 20-year-old Anakin, then morphed into Vader, then into scorched Anakin...I was hoping they'd do the old Anakin, but they didn't. Oh well...

Morridini
I'm starting to think they aren't as much Force Ghosts as halucinations.
And what was the deal with the Vong woman at the end? Were we supposed to know of her and go on a "oh it's her!!" shock?

Captain REX
Maybe Cade knows her?

Darth Sexy
The funny thing is, it looks like Cade if he put on some makeup and got a "Vong" makeover.

overlord
I don't remember anything of the last comic except mara jade. messed kind of strange. Not that I'm into fictional women or anything.

LORDSIDIOUS01
This is a great issue.

Kadesh
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
By far, the best issue of these comics. You will be surprised whose force ghost you'll see. Tell me who please with a spoiler tag *begs and kneels*

LORDSIDIOUS01
I believe Cade was talking to Mara.

Captain REX
No need to spoiler it, since the comic is now readily available.

Riverollv
I've always wanted to read all the Legacy comics, but I've only read one because I don't know where I can find the others. In Mexico there are no comic stores which sell these. Could someone post links of web pages in which I could read all the Legacy comics?

Captain REX
I've been reading them online.

More recent ones can still be found on the Webstrips thread in this section of the forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.