Darth Revan vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Null ARC Avis
No, doubt, this has been done before, but i cant find anything in the retarded searh engine, so i will just starta new thread! Who wins? Revan was said to be more powerful as a lightsided jedi, but for the sake of arguement, lets say he can use some dark powers, because jedi at that time tended to do that. Who wins?

EDIT: DAMN! wrong forum. please move this! thanks.

Tangible God
Revan did not "fall" to the Darkside, so Vapaad won't be as awesome here.

Revan never speaks, which is awesome. Mace is a badass, which is awesome.

Revan makes for a good marketing ploy, which is capitalistically awesome. Mace's very existence is to appeal to the younger generations who like "hip" Jedi, and to the older generations who remember Pulp Fiction, which is awesome.

Mace got killed tooled by a punk, which is not awesome, but also by Palpatine, who is awesome. Revan tooled everyone, which is awesome.

Revan's name sounds awesome, Mace's name reminds me of police brutality, which is awesomely necessary in some cities.

Revan, for all intents and purposes is white, which is awesome. Mace is the only black Jedi on the Council, which is discrimination on Yoda's part.

Revan wins.

Burnt Pancakes
sad

Violent K
Originally posted by Tangible God

Mace got killed tooled by a punk, which is not awesome, but also by Palpatine, who is awesome. Revan tooled everyone, which is awesome.

What? Mace tooled Palpatine!

Gideon
Forgive me, I'm a stickler for details - so, to be completely truthful, the correct conclusion is that there was no tooling on either part, Mace included, since the duel lasted for a while, Palpatine annihilated his companions, and put him on the defensive for half of the fight. That said, we must award Mace the legitimate win thanks to Vaapad and Shatterpoint.

And Tangible is likely referring to the part where Mace was blasted out of the Chancellor's office to his inexorable, violent death. no expression

vader11
Revan would supermegapwn Mae Windu!!!laughing

General G
Originally posted by Tangible God
Revan did not "fall" to the Darkside, so Vapaad won't be as awesome here.

Revan never speaks, which is awesome. Mace is a badass, which is awesome.

Revan makes for a good marketing ploy, which is capitalistically awesome. Mace's very existence is to appeal to the younger generations who like "hip" Jedi, and to the older generations who remember Pulp Fiction, which is awesome.

Revan's name sounds awesome, Mace's name reminds me of police brutality, which is awesomely necessary in some cities.

Revan, for all intents and purposes is white, which is awesome. Mace is the only black Jedi on the Council, which is discrimination on Yoda's part.

Revan wins.

Thats pretty awesome.

overlord
Fail-thread.

exanda kane
Pulp Fiction? Older generations? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ThoraxeRMG
Revan r t3h w1n.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.