red dragon question(spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

flaminpi3
i went and saw red dragon on saturday, and for the most part i was very impressed. however, there was one part that confused me to no end and i still haven't been able to figure it out. who gets shot after dolarhyde sets fire to his house?! someone gets shot in the face with a shotgun, but somehow it wasn't dolarhyde because he shows up at grahams house ready to kill. it confused the hell out of me. if someone who knows the book/movie really well could help me with that i would really appreciate it.

-Michael f.

Fire
sorry haven't read the book or seen the movie

Alphamale
It was the co worker who dolarhyde had shot out front of the blind ladys home. I dont remember his name though? He must have brought his boyd with him when he kidnapped the blind chick.

Have you seen "manhunter" yet , I think it was overall a better movie. I liked William Peterson much better than Ed Norton!!

kychesu
hey u ruined it for me before i saw it! lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.