thanos vs asmodel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
thanos before he died.

vs

asmodel from day of judgement

TricksterPriest
the one who was in control of spectre, or am I thinking of another one?

Avalonofthewind
Been done before.

And any form of Asmodel pwns Thanos.

Mider999
he was the leader of the bull host of DC heaven he had a scream that killed anyone with out a pure heart.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider999

asmodel from day of judgement So, he's got Spectre's power then?

Mider999
no he's got his own powers not the spectre's i guess you could also just say

asmodel from paradise lost
asmodel from the jla or jsa story arc

Avalonofthewind
Asmodel from day of judgement - Had to be stopped by Spectre - Will pwn Thanos.
Asmodel from paradise lost - Had to be stopped by the Presence itself - Will Pwn Thanos.
Asmodel from the jla or jsa story arc - Plot device, Will Pwn Thanos.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
thanos before he died.

vs

asmodel

WhiteWitchKing
Asmodel wins only because of his light of heaven. Otherwise, Thanos would tear Asmodel's wings off and pass them off as buffalo wings to the Blob.

Also, sometimes I love it when comics rip off each others stuff.

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/history12a.jpg

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/wrestling4.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Asmodel wins only because of his light of heaven. Otherwise, Thanos would tear Asmodel's wings off and pass them off as buffalo wings to the Blob.

Also, sometimes I love it when comics rip off each others stuff.

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/history12a.jpg

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/wrestling4.jpg I don't see the light of heaven affecting Thanos in this manner. Thanos wins.

Omega Vision
But the light of heaven affects Doomsday? How is it any different?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
But the light of heaven affects Doomsday? How is it any different? Because of Thanos' unique nature. He is outside chao and order and resisted reality manipulation. He also isn't a straight up evil villain.

Omega Vision
That sounds like a stretch. As a non-sentient killing machine wouldn't DD be the same exact thing?

quanchi112
That sounds like a stretch. As a non-sentient killing machine wouldn't DD be the same exact thing? He hasn't resisted the kinds of attacks and situations Thanos has before. Thanos is much more unique than DD imo.

Omega Vision
DD has resisted all kinds of things. Asmodel beats Thanos after a pretty intense fight, an impure being like Thanos (unlike Doomsday Thanos has true malice and evil) will get burnt by the Light.

quanchi112
DD has resisted all kinds of things. Asmodel beats Thanos after a pretty intense fight, an impure being like Thanos (unlike Doomsday Thanos has true malice and evil) will get burnt by the Light. I don't think he beats Thanos. Asmodel never beat anyone on Thanos' level and I see Thanos' unique being, the fact he isn't some evil scumbag, and his absorption of the supreme power of the heart as proof he can survive this.

Prep-Man
Asmodel wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Asmodel wins. How?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't think he beats Thanos. Asmodel never beat anyone on Thanos' level and I see Thanos' unique being, the fact he isn't some evil scumbag, and his absorption of the supreme power of the heart as proof he can survive this.
Wasn't the Heart thing just a plan on TOAA's part to manipulate Thanos into erasing himself?
Thanos isn't a unique being in the sense that his evil is just as anyone else's and just as vulnerable to the Light of Heaven.

Blanket
Wasn't the Heart thing just a plan on TOAA's part to manipulate Thanos into erasing himself? Wasn't the universe created by TOAA? Therefore, no feats count.

quanchi112
Wasn't the Heart thing just a plan on TOAA's part to manipulate Thanos into erasing himself?
Thanos isn't a unique being in the sense that his evil is just as anyone else's and just as vulnerable to the Light of Heaven. Thanos alone had the will and training to accomplish the feat. If he can take on the supreme power himself he is taking on this attack.

Omega Vision
No he didn't the TOAA allowed him to do it.

Blanket
No he didn't the TOAA allowed him to do it. TOAA allowed everyone to do everything that includes them doing stuff.

Penissy logic.

Omega Vision
I still don't see how Thanos is unique and immune to the Light of Heaven. If a guy like Neron (according to your belief) gets beaten by it I can't see how Thanos survives it. Neron>>>>>>Thanos

WhiteWitchKing
I still don't see how Thanos is unique and immune to the Light of Heaven. If a guy like Neron (according to your belief) gets beaten by it I can't see how Thanos survives it. Neron>>>>>>Thanos

He shouldn't be. The only thing that would protect him is IF Mistress Death not wanting him in her realm. This would give him immortality and his eternal power could regenerate his body for a longer fight.

Prep-Man
In angelic form, Asmodel is practically indestructible and immortal as well. I don't see Thanos being on the level of one of the most powerful angels in the DCU.

quanchi112
No he didn't the TOAA allowed him to do it. He was the only one who could do it. Originally posted by Omega Vision
I still don't see how Thanos is unique and immune to the Light of Heaven. If a guy like Neron (according to your belief) gets beaten by it I can't see how Thanos survives it. Neron>>>>>>Thanos Neron is pure evil and in direct opposition to an angel while Thanos isn't. If Thanos can master the supreme power he should have no problems whatsoever with this light.Originally posted by Prep-Man
In angelic form, Asmodel is practically indestructible and immortal as well. I don't see Thanos being on the level of one of the most powerful angels in the DCU. Thanos has greater feats than Asmodel. I see nothing that Asmodel has ever done to even warrant one victory over Thanos.

iceman24567
The light of heaven bull one shots Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
The light of heaven bull one shots Thanos. Who has it oneshotted before? Are you saying the light of heaven defeats him when he forced the supreme power to be his because of his will.

Prep-Man
The light of heaven bull one shots Thanos.

Yep.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yep. Based on what?

Zeuodin
Asmodel Screams and Erases Thanos from the Book.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Asmodel Screams and Erases Thanos from the Book. Who has he done this to before near or on Thanos' level?

Zeuodin
Who has he done this to before near or on Thanos' level?
Well it's simple. The Lower angels were all around Justice League level and they could do it to someone on that level.

So Asmodel being a higher angel can do it to someone on a higher level.

iceman24567
Asmodel Screams and Erases Thanos from the Book. Indeed as everybody has said before Thanos gets one shot.

quanchi112
Well it's simple. The Lower angels were all around Justice League level and they could do it to someone on that level.

So Asmodel being a higher angel can do it to someone on a higher level. So he has never done it to anyone on Thanos' level yet he somehow does it through some faulty logic of yours?

Zeuodin
So he has never done it to anyone on Thanos' level yet he somehow does it through some faulty logic of yours? And what Angelic beings have Thanos beaten on Asmodel's Level? You see how that works.

xJLxKing
Thanos loses, after a few hits stick out tongue

iceman24567
And what Angelic beings have Thanos beaten on Asmodel's Level? You see how that works. It's better just to put him on ignore he was saying the same thing about Monarchs self explosion blast that destroys a friggen universe. He was all like "What Thanos level beings did it kill" laughing

xJLxKing
It's better just to put him on ignore he was saying the same thing about Monarchs self explosion blast that destroys a friggen universe. He was all like "What Thanos level beings did it kill" laughing
laughing out loud good excuse laughing

quanchi112
And what Angelic beings have Thanos beaten on Asmodel's Level? You see how that works. Thanos has never really ran into an angelic being but since Superman could momentarily hold his own then to me it seems fairly obvious that Thanos is above him as he has never beaten anyone near Thanos' level.Originally posted by iceman24567
It's better just to put him on ignore he was saying the same thing about Monarchs self explosion blast that destroys a friggen universe. He was all like "What Thanos level beings did it kill" laughing It didn't kill the Monitor. Anyways that's besides the point and please stay on topic.

Nietzschean
I like to see more Asmodel scans and feats cause I dont recall all he did in comics.

And I see some claims being blown out of proportion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nietzschean
I like to see more Asmodel scans and feats cause I dont recall all he did in comics.

And I see some claims being blown out of proportion. He was impressive and appeared in jla, paradise lost, and day of judgment off the top of my head. Saying he's up there with Thanos is just wishful thinking but I really liked him as a character. One of dc's best characters imo. I have an old sig and avie of him.

Nietzschean
He was impressive and appeared in jla, paradise lost, and day of judgment off the top of my head. Saying he's up there with Thanos is just wishful thinking but I really liked him as a character. One of dc's best characters imo. I have an old sig and avie of him.

yeh.. I know.

it's just i am kinda confused reading the earlier post of his scream being able to incinerate Thanos b/c the scream key effectiveness was it really only worked on angels who wore flesh suits and resonated the same frequency to disintegrate them.

Thanos doesnt wear a flesh suit and an angels key attack on other angels should not be transferred to someone like Thanos..

Not saying the sonic blast wouldnt bother Thanos...

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/wrestling1.jpg

quanchi112
yeh.. I know.

it's just i am kinda confused reading the earlier post of his scream being able to incinerate Thanos b/c the scream key effectiveness was it really only worked on angels who were flesh suits and resonated the same frequency to disintegrate them.

Thanos doesnt wear a flesh suit and an angels key attack on other angels should not be transferred to someone like Thanos..

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/wrestling1.jpg To me it's a very powerful attack but it wouldn't bother Thanos much if at all. I think most top tiers are in trouble if it hits them.

I'm surprised they never went back to this character again. His look was very unique.

Nietzschean
To me it's a very powerful attack but it wouldn't bother Thanos much if at all. I think most top tiers are in trouble if it hits them.

I'm surprised they never went back to this character again. His look was very unique.

yeh, I see Thanos at best flinching for a split second but overall he can brush it off with no noticeable damage if at all..

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/78290/1408469-thanos1_super.jpg

quanchi112
yeh, I see Thanos at best flinging for a split second but overall he can brush it off with no noticeable damage if all..

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/78290/1408469-thanos1_super.jpg thumb up

SquallX
You're wanking of Thanos is over
SiMHTK15Pik

Here's the remix
17zNW-wz35E

Sr J-Bieb

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/wrestling1.jpg If Aquaman can stand up to it, then surely it will kill Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
You're wanking of Thanos is over
SiMHTK15Pik

Here's the remix
17zNW-wz35E I'm pretty open minded when it comes to Thanos. And fair. Definitely fair.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
If Aquaman can stand up to it, then surely it will kill Thanos apparently that is what earlier posters think. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.