Epic Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloomaholic
I know it obviously doesn't have the real actors...but besides Davy Jones and Jack Sparrow....are there any other characters from any of the pirate movies that are spoofed on Epic Movie as well? I have yet to see it, and I'm curious.

diddly
wat the movie?? It was the dumbest thing in the world it had a crap load of cussing(b**** used freely) open sex and gay sex.... and wasn't even funny... All in all a waste of time

Bloomaholic
oh well, i just wanted to know what pirate characters were in it lol

diddly
Ya just Jack and Davy.... that I have to admit WAS the ONLY funny/slightly amuzing part!

Bloomaholic
lol sounds funny....but i heard liz n will were spoofed in it ? messed

JaehSkywalker
watched it. it was stupid. period.

Micheal_Myers
The entire (Insert Genre) Movie franchise is terrible.They try too hard, and it just turns out to be not funny at all.

Bwa Ha Ha
The ideas for the spoofs were good, but they needed more of a plot.

Ichy
More horned creatures, perhaps?

tee_pirategirl
Yeah it was stupid and kinda offensive! The Pirates part was SORTA funny I guess. The music video was sorta...lets just say if Jack had that many pretty prostitudes on the BP he wouldn't be vexed by lizzie anymore!

and the rest was just an offense to my brain.

AudioHeart
I didn't think it was funny, it was just sad and not very nice at all plus it was EXTREMELY stupid as JaehSkywalker said yes

JaehSkywalker
thanks.. xP

well.. parts of it was funy.. the part where the witch was killed byjack on the stupid wheel lol, and the part of the stormtroopers, and the part where superman was hit in the eye by the bullet.

the rest was obnoxious, stupid, and kinda offensive.

AudioHeart
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
thanks.. xP

well.. parts of it was funy.. the part where the witch was killed byjack on the stupid wheel lol, and the part of the stormtroopers, and the part where superman was hit in the eye by the bullet.

the rest was obnoxious, stupid, and kinda offensive.

What part with the witch, lol I only saw like the bit with all the women and DJ rapping confused

JaehSkywalker
last part... aw, you didn't see it? too bad.

that part with the rapping, i hated it. I hated it!!! they were playing with Jack's image!!!! gah! it was so wrong....

lol.

do you have any instant messenger accounts AH?

AudioHeart
I thought that was the only part so therefore I said I hated it, I didn't know there were other funnier parts??? I'll have to check that out

Yep, (I have msn if that's what you mean) want my e-mail address?

JaehSkywalker
sure. if you have msn we can talk there... happy

AudioHeart
kk. It's [email protected] big grin

AudioHeart
.au

JaehSkywalker
says you're offline.

AudioHeart
But I'm online?

AudioHeart
Give me yours, I'll add you

JaehSkywalker
in my profile. stick out tongue

AudioHeart
I think I know what happened

did you type green apple z @hotmail.com.au

it should be green underscore apple underscore z @hotmail.com.au

(don't write underscore lol, do the actual underscore) (_)

Try that wink

AudioHeart
Okay

AudioHeart
I shoulda done that

JaehSkywalker
okay... *tries again*

you added me already.. happy

AudioHeart
big grin big grin big grin

JaehSkywalker
anyway, back on topic...

epic movie is not that funny, especially the charlie and the choco factory part.

that part was gross.

AudioHeart
I should see this, since I haven't, lol otherswise I can't really say anything on this thread! Although my friend did and she said it wasn't very nice so...

JaehSkywalker
it really wasn't.

and i really wanted to see that one. and when i watched it, i was like, wth? What the f**k?

AudioHeart
lol

JaehSkywalker
msn?

don't recommend epic movie to anyone.. unless he likes obnoxious stuff, is kinda erotic and loves to make fun of movies the sad way.. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.