The force vs The power cosmic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Condor
I know we're crossing genres here but I couldn't resist....

".......I will become more powerful than you can imagine."

Soljer
1. Non-comic. Closed.

2. Power Cosmic in a stomp.

Condor
Originally posted by Soljer
1. Non-comic. Closed.

2. Power Cosmic in a stomp.

Actually I have some Star Wars comics from the 70's......made by marvel......I am playing by the rules here...

And BTW, i don't think it would be a stomp. IF you can see things before they happen and control the minds of others, I'd like to think that puts you in the ballgame....

Soljer
Doesn't matter - Star Wars' medium is not primarily comic. This doesn't belong here.

Anyways, this IS a stomp. The very STRONGEST force users are able to strain to do a few of the things that the very WEAKEST users of power cosmic are able to do on a whim.

Condor
Doesn't matter - Star Wars' medium is not primarily comic. This doesn't belong here.

Anyways, this IS a stomp. The very STRONGEST force users are able to strain to do a few of the things that the very WEAKEST users of power cosmic are able to do on a whim.

I don't recall Obi-wan "straining" at all in ep IV....and he was hardly using his powers, even as an old man....

I see many post-hollywood comic discussions on this board, such as Terminator, Robocop, Predator, even He-Man as a comic is a stretch, really....either way, it's a fun argument, is it not?

Soljer
No, it's a dumb one. Obi affected the incredibly weak minded. That's hardly a herald-level feat. By the strongest force users straining, I mean creating black holes, destroying planets, or moving massive ships. Those are the very VERY high end force-use feats, that most users of the power cosmic would be entirely unimpressed by.

Robocop, Terminator, Predator, and He-man are all allowed. Star Wars is not.

Condor
No, it's a dumb one. Obi affected the incredibly weak minded. That's hardly a herald-level feat. By the strongest force users straining, I mean creating black holes, destroying planets, or moving massive ships. Those are the very VERY high end force-use feats, that most users of the power cosmic would be entirely unimpressed by.

Robocop, Terminator, Predator, and He-man are all allowed. Star Wars is not.

Ok "soljer"...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you a moderator or do you always play "butch" to your lover?

Soljer
Originally posted by Condor
Ok "soljer"...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you a moderator or do you always play "butch" to your lover?

I'm enlightening you as to how this forum works. No need for immature name calling.

Reported, friend.

Condor
I'm enlightening you as to how this forum works. No need for immature name calling.

Reported, friend.

Epic whistle-blowing roll eyes (sarcastic) . Noted, "friend."

llagrok
Power cosmic smile

Magee
Galactus the master of power cosmic is so far beyond anyone in the star wars universe, he would own every jedi and sith that ever existed.

don't shiv
Even split future sight of The Force allied with cunning prep and manipulation of space time counters the raw power of our cosmic "friends"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.