Punisher, Hawkeye, Solo and Shang Chi vs 100 Symbiotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Punisher, Hawkeye, Shang Chi and Solo vs 100 newley created Symbiotes. 100 homless people have just been bonded with symbiotes and are out to kill the heroes.

Punisher, Hawkeye and Solo stand on a 35 ft wall. Punisher and Solo both have M16s and plenty of ammo, Solo cannot teleport Hawkeye has armour piercing arrow heads and a shit load of them. Basically none of these guys will fun out of ammo all of them have equipment that enable them to see at long range.

At the bottom of the wall is Shang Chi. He has a vibranuim weave suit covering him from head to toe. He has a standard sword but his primary weapon is a wooden staff with low grade adamantuim blades on both ends. Bare in mind the purpose of the staff is to fend of multiple attackers from all angles. The idea is that Shang will use the length and speed of the staff to fend of attackers from all angles.

Heres the problem. The newley created symbiotes start off at the distance of 6 football pitches away and start charging, they only have the width of a footbal pitch to manouver. Shang Chi cannot climb up the wall and neither can the symbiotes. Punisher, Solo and Hawkeye have to pick off as many as possible before they get to the end of the wall. When they get to the end of the wall Shang has to fight off as many as he can and the other three heroes have to pick off as many of the symbiotes while Shang fights them off.

Some info on Solo.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Solo

Solo

Abilities
Solo is a master of many forms of hand-to-hand combat. He is also highly adept in the use of conventional weapons and firearms.

Symmetric Chaos
Team by default.

You've made it so that the Symbiotes cannot get to the people on the wall.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Team by default.

You've made it so that the Symbiotes cannot get to the people on the wall.

Shang is at the bottom of the wall and he cant get up.

Alfheim
Im changing one of the conditions. The symbiotes have in length 6 footbal pitchs to run but only half the width of a football pitch to manouver.

Alfheim
Oi, show my thread some love! miffed:

1Easta1
A real scenario one of the unpleased symbiots would leave they're weak homeless host and take shang chi as a host and kills the rest of they them heroes and symbiots.

Alfheim
Originally posted by 1Easta1
A real scenario one of the unpleased symbiots would leave they're weak homeless host and take shang chi as a host and kills the rest of they them heroes and symbiots.

Well the host are going to try and move hosts in this thread. Besides they have to NOt get gunned down first.

1Easta1
Ok but in all seriousness the symbiots would win. I don't think they have the means to to beat and you got think about the number of them. it a 100.that a damn lot of them put a 100 people in one room and a with with a automatic gun.The man in the room is about to get his ass kick.

Alfheim
Originally posted by 1Easta1
Ok but in all seriousness the symbiots would win. I don't think they have the means to to beat and you got think about the number of them. it a 100.that a damn lot of them put a 100 people in one room and a with with a automatic gun.The man in the room is about to get his ass kick.

Yeah but there not in one room. The symbiotes have to travel the length of 6 fottobal pitches before they get to Shang and they are getting picked off by Punisher, Solo and Hawkeye.

Bare in mind that thes symbiotes are not bulletproof all it takes is one bullet from Punisher and Solo and they both are carrying m16s, plus the symbiotes only have half the width of a footbal pitch to manouver. Basically im saying alot of them well get mowed down before they reach Shang.

None of these symbiotes are as good or as strong as Spiderman either. Shang on his own without weaponry was able to give Spiderman trouble. I reckon Shang with his weapon could take 5 symbiotes on his own. Even if the symbiotes reach him Punisher, Hawkeye and Solo are going to give Shnag covering fire so if anybody gets to close to him they well get killed.

Hell Captain America on his own was able to fight off lots of werewolves but not kill them if had people like Punisher, Solo and Hawkeye backing him up he could do alot better.

I think all 3 of them can kill 60 before they get to Shang and even then its not over, the other 3 can get provide covering fire.

Remember these symbiotes are using the bodies of homelss people who are weak and malnutrioned and have no combat experience. They are no way near the level of Spiderman or Venom.

1Easta1
I understand I'm just saying that I don't think they can beat them all. maybe 60 and 80 at the very most but not more then that.

Alfheim
Is that before they get to Shang?

1Easta1
Well damn if you gave them vulcans they would have a much better chance. if you had them in a straight line they would very little left for shang. but it could make the symbiots scatter and hard to pick off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.