Silver Surfer vs Jenny Quantum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Silver Surfer vs Jenny Quantum

Another test for Jenny

They fight On earth then they end off in space.

Who wins?

golem370
Feats of Silver Surfer- http://www.geocities.com/bruno_nojunk/

DigiMark007
Speedblitz would be a problem for Jenny. Otherwise, she should win.

For this, I always remember Infinity Crusade where Surfer absorbs only a fraction of the sun and is amped to be a mindless brute. They use him as a living missile then to destroy a planet. He was near his limit for absorption.

Jenny, on the other hand, ingested the equivalent of a supernova all at once and was fine.

Surfer has destroyed planets but he's not without limits. Jenny's appearences are limited so it's hard to match Surfer feat for feat, but by all estimation, she should be higher.

Also, Jenny could simply BFR him to another dimension. I'm not sure Surfer can claim dimension-hopping in his power set.

guy222
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Speedblitz would be a problem for Jenny. Otherwise, she should win.

For this, I always remember Infinity Crusade where Surfer absorbs only a fraction of the sun and is amped to be a mindless brute. They use him as a living missile then to destroy a planet. He was near his limit for absorption.

Jenny, on the other hand, ingested the equivalent of a supernova all at once and was fine.

Surfer has destroyed planets but he's not without limits. Jenny's appearences are limited so it's hard to match Surfer feat for feat, but by all estimation, she should be higher.

Also, Jenny could simply BFR him to another dimension. I'm not sure Surfer can claim dimension-hopping in his power set.

Quantum w/ease

Priest
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Sufer can jump to dimentions that he has visted before, Asgurd for example. if he gets bfr, he should be able to come back to the battle field.

Endless Mike
How fast is she and how are her reactions?

If they're not at least thousands of times lightspeed then she dies before she even realizes the battle has started

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Priest
Sufer can jump to dimentions that he has visted before, Asgurd for example. if he gets bfr, he should be able to come back to the battle field.

Except that she could simply send him to a dimension that she's familiar with from the Carrier's travels that would f*ck up Surfer....like a place where beings are converted into musical notation (not joking). He might be able to counter that too...but the point is just that Jenny has options, and unless she's speedblitzed before she can form a shield or somesuch, Norrin's in trouble.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
How fast is she and how are her reactions?

If they're not at least thousands of times lightspeed then she dies before she even realizes the battle has started

Which is why I've been saying speedblitz would beat her. But if there's even a moment of prep, or a moment of "Oh, it's a person I'm fighting. Might as well speedblitz." ...then she has enough time to form a defense.

Endless Mike
Prep was never mentioned in the OP

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Prep was never mentioned in the OP

True, but "They fight on Earth and end in space" isn't very specific. Is it opposite ends of Earth? In that case, Jenny will have tons of time to form a defense while Surfer finds her.....he can't simply speedblitz the entire planet in the first picosecond of the fight.

So yeah, there's no prep. But it all depends on whether or not she can get her powers going. If she can, she wins. If not Surfer wins....that's been the case since the beginning.

illadelph12
Doesn't Surfer have a feat of scanning the entire planet in the span of a sentence?

And can't he sense energy signatures?

Just saying...

Priest
Originally posted by illadelph12
Doesn't Surfer have a feat of scanning the entire planet in the span of a sentence?
Yes.
Originally posted by illadelph12
And can't he sense energy signatures?

Yes

Buckeroo Banzai
Jenny would just put him in an armlock. The surfer is usually incopacitated by these.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.