trademark vs. Neha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.D. Skinner
Warriors: (Neha) vs. (trademark)

Judge: (A.D. Skinner)

Render: (Frosty )

Criteria: (Dimensions: 500x300 or 300x500 / Size requirements: Less than 100 kb / Lavender background with border)

Deadline: (96 hours from thread start - 12:00 p.m. Friday, May 18th)

SpartanII
You win again, scanty leather!

Neha
stick out tongue
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/710/duelbj0.jpg

BakaXero
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Warriors: (Neha) vs. (trademark)

Judge: (A.D. Skinner)

Render: (Frosty )

Criteria: (Dimensions: 500x300 or 300x500 / Size requirements: Less than 100 kb / Lavender background with border)

Deadline: (96 hours from thread start - 12:00 p.m. Friday, May 18th)
*steals*

A.D. Skinner
T-Minus 4 hours and counting.....trademark I need an entry soon!!!!

TwilightPrince
I have school at 12 should have noticed that it is way past entry so I just post and hope it is accepted If not it is totally my fault.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/sig3.jpg

Neha
Its really good.
i hope AD accepts it.

A.D. Skinner
Judgement:

I apologize for the late response to both of your entries...but here we go.

Neha: In meeting the requirements for this duel, I liked your use of border and colors. Your background had depth and I especially liked the eye color change.

trademark: In meeting the requirements for this duel, I liked how you used the render twice, placing her in the background as well as in the forefront. Good choice in border and colors, although your background I feel lacked from the other entry.

Neha Wins!!!!

Congrats to both of you, and I am impressed that you both took two totally different paths in creating your entries. It made for a hard judgement!

Thank you for allowing me to judge!

TwilightPrince
good job Neha and thanks for judging A.D we should do this again thumb up

Neha
Thanks.Yours was really good too.Yeah,Thanks for judging Ad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.