Arcades

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
With all of the talk about next gen and fond memories about the past, I was thinking..........whats up with arcades these days.

I know they are dying, but there has to something really cool out their somewhere

§P0oONY
Japan....

DarkC
There's still some great arcades where I live....it's just a matter of travelling there.

Emperor Ashtar
Arcades are dead unfortunately, and with their death goes a practical accesses to a direct market for third party developers. That's just one of the main problems I have with current gaming.

OB1-adobe
Arcades are dead because paying $1 to play one quarter of nfl blitz is stupid

Smasandian
I hear you.

It was retarded

Or pay more than an buck to play an lightgun game.

The only arcades I know of in Ontario, outside of privately owned ones....are the cineplexes. They still have arcades.

Schecter
the only way to keep arcades alive is to offer a gaming exprerience not found on next-gen systems. only game which makes me want to go is that daytona racing game (with the moving cockpit). but im afraid graphics alone mean precicely dick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.