What if..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fostagangsta
Wouldn't iT be cool if on the smallville series finale The rock where Clark keeps all the phantoms gets broken and all of them get released and he starts getting him and Martian Manhunter het their but kicked and then the JUstice lEague shows up and starts fighting back and each person gets to face their own gy and then at the end its Clark vs Bizarro Clark in a huge fight and all of a sudden all the prototypes come and the flash,cyborg,Aquaman,and Green Arrow fight all of them and its a huge fight scene and Calrk defeats bizarro Clark and then everyone is in a huge brawl and clark starts kicking prototype ass and afterwards they defeat them and jsut go to luthorcorp and all them are just sittin i the dark when LEx luthor shows up and hits the lights and their all sittin there and arrest him or just beat him down and it ends with CLark and Lois left there and she kisses him

OH YEAH

AstroFan
What if you used periods or paragraphs? no expression

Kal875
lol. yeah but I agree, it would be kick ass if they brought back the Justice League. Than it would come down to Bizzaro and Clark than they wouldnt be able to tell the two apart.

fostagangsta
Originally posted by AstroFan
What if you used periods or paragraphs? no expression
WHat if I kicked your as$ ***** huh hows this for periods.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kal875
201 periods, yup that makes up for lost ones.

AstroFan
Originally posted by fostagangsta
WHat if I kicked your as$ ***** huh hows this for periods.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Speaking of, seems like you might be in yours. no expression

Amazon
You guys are too funny

fostagangsta
Funny wow freakin hilarious look everybody hes a comedian oh my god and astrofan mean any way thats a gay name you fuc*ing ***

Kal875
Speaking of, seems like you might be in yours. no expression hysterical

Arachnid1

laughing
clapping
lol

Darkchoco

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud eek!

Shanvhere
Didn't it just break?

Darkchoco
Originally posted by Shanvhere
Didn't it just break?

you just made it unfunny

Shanvhere
sad I was tring to make it come true. GOSH!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Darkchoco
you just made it unfunny
And you just made it funny again.

Darkchoco
I know!! stick out tongue

Kal875
WE ROCK!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.