Green Arrow verus Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Ollie is on the hunt for The Lizard !

Stipulations : No PIS , No CIS, Bloodlust , Unlimited normal arrows for Ollie, No trick arrows.

Who Wins ?

willRules
I think Lizard wins 6-7/10. Lizard is far too fast and Strong and only needs one or two hits at most to KO Ollie or worst whereas Ollie needs to hit Lizzie a lot of times (with or without arrows) to take him down yes

Rewmac
Originally posted by willRules
I think Lizard wins 6-7/10. Lizard is far too fast and Strong and only needs one or two hits at most to KO Ollie or worst whereas Ollie needs to hit Lizzie a lot of times (with or without arrows) to take him down yes Maybe he is fast but that's no problem for Ollie. We are talking about Green Arrow here who has perfect reflexes and he can follow the movement of the Lizard, headshot it is.

guy222
Originally posted by grey fox
Ollie is on the hunt for The Lizard !

Stipulations : No PIS , No CIS, Bloodlust , Unlimited normal arrows for Ollie, No trick arrows.

Who Wins ?

Lizard

LORDSIDIOUS01
Ollie is capable of firing a lot of arrows at Doc Conners.

SevenShackles
Lizard. i honestly cant see Greenarrow getting the win, he is capable but just not wining.

guy222
still lizard

tkitna
No trick arrows?

Lizard ftw

Bouboumaster
Lizard

comicfan11
Can conventional arrows even pierce the hide of the Lizard?
If they can then Ollie can win, he has hit far faster targets before and he is quite agile to avoid a direct confrontation with Connors for some time.
But 'd still give the slightest majority to the Lizard...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.