4 New Clips from POTC3!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Four new clips from the film have been released! View below smile

Clip 1 - The End of the World

Clip 2 - Frozen

Clip 3 - Barbosa and Ms. Swan

Clip 4 - Without any rum!

Enjoy big grin

willofthewisp
Ooh, I am so excited about this. This is going to be amazing.

PirateDiva
LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!

" And that was with out a single drop of rum"....LMAO LMAO laughing

OMG I seriously Cant wait for this Movie!!! Lmao!

Those clips r great!!! Ahhhhhhhh I Cant wait!! eek!

captblack
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!

" And that was with out a single drop of rum"....LMAO LMAO laughing

OMG I seriously Cant wait for this Movie!!! Lmao!

Those clips r great!!! Ahhhhhhhh I Cant wait!! eek!

I LOVE THAT LINE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!! laughing

ivebeendepped43
omfg i luved that line 2!! lol hes blowing up a Beckett doll!! how awesome is that! i guesst he mystery of the man in the cannon is solved now...

PirateDiva
lmaO!!! Not really cause how did it get there? Beckett just noticed it...but we dont see how it got there...but at least we know it was done on purpose...lol!

oh and IBD43....i know ur siggy isnt Spiderman!!! with AWE being sooooo close u should be promoting some AWE LOVE not Spidey love!!!! lol

diddly
# 3&4 were the best

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by PirateDiva
lmaO!!! Not really cause how did it get there? Beckett just noticed it...but we dont see how it got there...but at least we know it was done on purpose...lol!

oh and IBD43....i know ur siggy isnt Spiderman!!! with AWE being sooooo close u should be promoting some AWE LOVE not Spidey love!!!! lol u hurt my feelings *cries* lol im sorry!!! do u really want me to change it?

PirateDiva
lol...sorry im just sooo anti-Spidey right now....lol....it's my competitive side!! lol

keep it if u want....it just annoys me...lol!

ivebeendepped43
alright, ill use it after the movie comes out, alright? ill go change it for you. i dont want u 2 b annoyed

diddly
how do you guys create all these cool siggys?

IheartPocky
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
omfg i luved that line 2!! lol hes blowing up a Beckett doll!! how awesome is that! i guesst he mystery of the man in the cannon is solved now...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yesss the mystery is solved yay!

lovethemtigers
I soooo can't wait to see this movie. It's going to be awesome. Jack is so cute...."and that was without a single drop of rum".....so Jackish.

willofthewisp
Guys, there is a preview that shows a slightly extended "It never would have worked between us." After Jack says, "Keep telling yourself that, darling," Liz SMILES! She's not mad, she's not bitter. She's enjoying being with him as she usually is. I don't know what that means, but we all know who can put a smile on her face.

IheartPocky
Where is it?

CaptinJackLover
i loved jacks last line in the last clip! agh im so excited! my "obsession" is fully back in play now! woot!

Sifzensinril
in 4th, where is Lizzie? I can't see her

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Guys, there is a preview that shows a slightly extended "It never would have worked between us." After Jack says, "Keep telling yourself that, darling," Liz SMILES! She's not mad, she's not bitter. She's enjoying being with him as she usually is. I don't know what that means, but we all know who can put a smile on her face.

Where did u see this Willo? I want to see it!!!

surfchikpir8fan
I won't look, now it so close! But thankyou for sharing!

(Don't kill me but I think Australia get 24th of May ... it's the same with Harry Potter 5, we get it on the 12th).

willofthewisp
Oh, Surreal sent it to me. I want to say it was from wordplayer. It's a TV spot and it's really quick, but trust me, she smiles and it's a gorgeous smile. Will's great and all, but when she and Jack are at ease with each other, it just looks meant to be.

SarahB
im just gna see them in the min

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Oh, Surreal sent it to me. I want to say it was from wordplayer. It's a TV spot and it's really quick, but trust me, she smiles and it's a gorgeous smile. Will's great and all, but when she and Jack are at ease with each other, it just looks meant to be.

awwww...wow! I trust you!

They are just beautiful together....i bet she smiles cause she melts at his grin....and then we see an honest smile from Jack when he sees her smile and not retort with yelling!! love

ivebeendepped43
^AHHH!!!! SO MUCH SPARRABETH!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! love

willofthewisp
if she gets on IM, I'll ask her where she found it and she or I will post the link. It's such a calm moment between them. It's like she can't keep a straight face telling him it won't work out. Maybe she's coming around.

Jack: One can only hope.

PirateDiva
lol....i think shes been coming around!!!

SarahB
haha!! their all too gd!
lool
i like the 3rd one where soe was gna kill a man which wasnt barbossas
and the last one (the rum one) lool x

AudioHeart
yay they're AMAZING, thankyou!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.