Hyperion Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman
Now that Hyperion owned Thor, HT and IW what do you think he could do verses Surfer on Earth an in orbit?

Doc Savage
Nothing the Surfer is beyond Superman or Hyperion.

guy222
Originally posted by ThePittman
Now that Hyperion owned Thor, HT and IW what do you think he could do verses Surfer on Earth an in orbit?

which hyperion

ThePittman
Originally posted by guy222
which hyperion Supreme Power

Doc Savage
Supreme Power

He is not in the same ballpark as the Surfer.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Doc Savage
He is not in the same ballpark as the Surfer. Well we still don't know his full limits but he easily took out those three and even hit Thor with his hammer.

Doc Savage
Well we still don't know his full limits but he easily took out those three and even hit Thor with his hammer.

We know in the Hyperion/ Nighthawk mini his mind can easily be swayed.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Doc Savage
We know in the Hyperion/ Nighthawk mini his mind can easily be swayed. I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Doc Savage
I'm not sure what you are referring to.

buy the mini and see, i don't want to spoil it for you. Remember he also had real problems with Redstone. Ultimates Thor is no Black hole creating Silver Surfer.

guy222
Supreme Power

non jobbing surfer should win

ThePittman

Doc Savage

ThePittman

D-Block
SS wins. Thor is one of my favorite characters the real Thor not Ultimate Thor but he's alright. Ultimate Thor's hammer just seems to hurt him more than the person he hits with it. And yes Hyperion did own him badly I wonder if he's out of the fight or will he returned. Because when Hulk hit him with his hammer in the movie he was out while Captain America was still fighting the strongest Ultimate Avenger was out from one hit with his own hammer crazy.

llagrok
bump big grin

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
bump big grin

surfer gets by the hyperion armbar...easy win big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.