Top 5 Sith Duelists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
1. Dark Empire Palpatine
2. ROTS Vader
3. Count Dooku/Exar Kun
4. Count Dooku/Exar Kun
5. Ulic Qel-Droma

exanda kane
And?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by exanda kane
And?

Where's Krayt? Maul?

Nikkolas
The thread is about who you think is the top 5 best sith duelists...kinda obvious...

My post was my list.

Nikkolas
You think Krayt could beat Palpatine or Kun in a duel?

Fast
Originally posted by Nikkolas

I think Revan could

Darth Subjekt
DE Palpatine
ROTS Anakin
Kun/Dooku
Dooku/Kun
Maul

vader11
DE Sidious
ROTS Anakin
Dooku
Exar Kun
Maul

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
DE Palpatine
ROTS Anakin
Kun/Dooku
Dooku/Kun
Maul

Mo' o' less.

Darth_Glentract
Not in any order:

DE Palpatine
Jacen
Kas'im
Exar
Ulic

Riverollv
I'd say Revan is above Ulic, Maul, Dooku and maybe Kun... overall

Lightsnake
Anakin>Both Exar and Ulic, Glentract.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Anakin>Both Exar and Ulic, Glentract.

I see no reason to believe that.

BTW, I totally forgot Revan. Not sure who to knock off though.

Nikkolas
Any proof whatsoever that Revan is a butter duelist than Dooku?

Lightsnake
No? Well, why don't I see an argument for Kunny Cakes that Advent hasn't totally dismantled yet? When did Kun tear apart one of the finest duelists who ever lived? Anakin's strikes were noted as causing Dooku mor energy to defend against with every blow than he had used to hurl Kenobi away.

Yeah, there's no evidence that Kun is above Anakin. I could even contend Maul is on par with him.

overlord
1. Darth Secretus
2. Darth Secretus
3. Darth Secretus
4. Darth Secretus
5. Darth Secretus

exanda kane
This is a really interesting debate.

LORDSIDIOUS01

Yes I do.

Riverollv
Any proof whatsoever that Revan is a butter duelist than Dooku?

When did I ever say "better duelist"? I said Revan was better than them OVERALL.

Count Makashi
1. DE Sidious
2. ROTS Vader
3. Count Dooku
4. Exar Kun
5. Maul

And LORDSIDIOUS01, - WHAT. Thats just stupid, i don't like insulting, but thats stupid. I am not saying you are stupid, but your statement.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Count Makashi
1. DE Sidious
2. ROTS Vader
3. Count Dooku
4. Exar Kun
5. Maul

And LORDSIDIOUS01, - WHAT. Thats just stupid, i don't like insulting, but thats stupid. I am not saying you are stupid, but your statement.

Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin'

Gideon
Count Makashi is right, that idea is stupid. But, you've never proven yourself to be even half-way intelligent - 'Dooku sucks!', 'Jacen > Luke and Sidious', and now Krayt is above Kun and Sidious? Absolute bullshit.

DE Sidious
Kas'im
Exar Kun
Ulic
Dooku
Maul
Revan

All of them are up there.

kiddo44
DE Sidious
Kas'im
Exar Kun
Ulic
Dooku
Maul
Revan

All of them are up there. So how can you have Dooku and especially Maul on there and no Vader?

Riverollv
Originally posted by kiddo44
So how can you have Dooku and especially Maul on there and no Vader?

Which Vader so you mean? If you mean suited-Vader then Gideon is right and he isn't up there. However, if you mean ROTS Vader then you're right, he must be there instead of Dooku or Maul.

kiddo44
it really doesn't matter, whether you think Dooku is greater that suited Vader, or not, it is debatable, but most in here think Vader,OT would take him, obviously, ROTS Vader is above Dooku. Maul is lower than any form of Vader there is, he is cerainly not it the top 5 sith, in any way.

xatl
1. Exar Kun
2. Darth Revan
3. Palpatine
4. Malak
5. Dooku

Not really 100% sure though there are a lot of great sith

xxXAcStylesXxx
DE Sidious
Anakin
Dooku
Kas'im
Maul

Kun and Ulic arent even close.

kamikz
Why is Nyax never on a list? Wasn't he considered unbeatable by Luke, Mara and another jedi at once in saber combat? And in force he can hold his own as well.

Lightsnake
Well, he's not a Sith.

kamikz
..... Ops.

Count Makashi
Who is Nyax?

Nikkolas
Insane Dark Jedi from an NJO book.

He's got sabers all over his body and has been physically enhanced. He has six sabers in all, attached to his arms and legs.

Count Makashi
Is he really that good, like Kamikz says he is?

IOU
off the top of my head

darth sidious
exar kun
kas'im
anakin skywalker
ulic qel-droma

in that order too

Nikkolas
In a lightsaber duel, he probably would cut most anyone to ribbons due to the way his body is with all the lightsabers on him and stuff.

He's strong in the Force too but he's not a Sidious or Kun.

MasterAshenVor
1) DE Palpatine

2) Exar Kun

3) Darth Revan

4) Darth Nihilius

5) ROTS Anakin\DarthVader

Count Makashi
Why is Nihilus on your list, all he has is drain.

ThoraxeRMG
Marka Ragnos
Exar Kun
Darth Revan
Darth Sidious
Darth Vader

Darth Hord
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Marka Ragnos
Exar Kun
Darth Revan
Darth Sidious
Darth Vader

Marka Ragnos? Come on, almost nothing is known about Marka Ragnos's rein, let alone how good he was at dueling with his sword (didn't wield a light saber) And what makes you put Revan above Sidious and Vader considering his skill with a light saber is not exactly known.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Darth Hord
Marka Ragnos? Come on, almost nothing is known about Marka Ragnos's rein, let alone how good he was at dueling with his sword (didn't wield a light saber) And what makes you put Revan above Sidious and Vader considering his skill with a light saber is not exactly known.

1. For a Dark lord of the Sith Lord who lived and ruled for a century, he had to be powerful.
"Feared, obeyed, and admired among the Sith, he was considered to have been the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith of his time."

2. What? I didn't put the list in a certain order, if that's what you're thinking.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
1. For a Dark lord of the Sith Lord who lived and ruled for a century, he had to be powerful.
"Feared, obeyed, and admired among the Sith, he was considered to have been the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith of his time."

2. What? I didn't put the list in a certain order, if that's what you're thinking.

But even if your list is not in a certain order why would Ragnos you put Ragnos on it,since the the title of the thread is Top 5 Sith DUELISTS. The only thing about his dueling skills we know is that he cut off Simus's head. Then he faced Jaden Korr who just became a jedi knight after having very little training defeated him in a duel. I'm not saying he was weak, which by all means he wasn't, but these are the 2 only known duels he faught in. And there is no quote that stated he was really good in combat. So maybe if the thread was top sith lords or something in terms of there power would he be on the list.

ThoraxeRMG
That's true, all we know he was physically powerful and had great Force capabilities.

darthpayne
De Sidious
Rots Vader
Exar Kun
Dooku
Revan

kamhal
I really don't agree with this. After all, Ragnos was on Tavion body, so it was limited to his physical ability and force pwoer. Yes, because after all lightsaber skill also requires a good amount of force to power up your movements and reflexes, for example.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by kamhal
I really don't agree with this. After all, Ragnos was on Tavion body, so it was limited to his physical ability and force power. Yes, because after all lightsaber skill also requires a good amount of force to power up your movements and reflexes, for example.

Thanks, and I doubt Ragnos could get used to the limitations of a female human body.

Darth Hord
I really don't agree with this. After all, Ragnos was on Tavion body, so it was limited to his physical ability and force pwoer. Yes, because after all lightsaber skill also requires a good amount of force to power up your movements and reflexes, for example.

I do agree with this statement that it limited his powers. But he had many years of experience, he should know how to wield his scepter to its fullest. Jaden still had under a year of experience so I think he should still have been able to beat. The reason I posted what I did was because Ragnos has not shown enough in combat to be ranked in the top sith DUELISTS. I think actually what you said should also be posted in the jaden korr Eu thread that this being discussed in.

mattatom
of the top of my head
1. Revan
2. The Exile
3. Exar Kun
4. Handmaiden (as sith)
5. Darth Maul

if u disagre eprobz cos i been playin kotor 4 about 99999 hours continuously big grin :P

Darth Hord
Originally posted by mattatom
of the top of my head
1. Revan
2. The Exile
3. Exar Kun
4. Handmaiden (as sith)
5. Darth Maul

if u disagre eprobz cos i been playin kotor 4 about 99999 hours continuously big grin :P

Too much KOTOR my friend.

1.Darth Sidious
2.ROTS Vader
3.Exar Kun/Dooku
4.Dooku/Exar Kun
5.Kasim

This would be mine I guess.

S_W_LeGenD
In no specific order, the top 5 Sith Duelists of all times according to my POV include:

- Darth Sidious
- Darth Vader
- Darth Revan
- Exar Kun
- Kas'im

Gideon
1. DE Palpatine
2. Vader
3. Kun
4. Kas'im
5. Dooku

Darth Sexy
Why is Kun above Vader? Wouldn't Dooku be above Vader as well?

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Why is Kun above Vader? Wouldn't Dooku be above Vader as well?

Kun isn't above Vader. And, no, Dooku wouldn't be either.

Utrigita
1. DE Sidious
2. Darth Vader
3. Darth Bane
4. Revan/Maul
5. Maul/Revan

Would like to put in Exar Kun and Dooku as well just wasn't sure where to put them confused and Kas'im to argh so many good dualists to list.

kamhal
I am still to know when Darth Vader showed anything to put him second only 2 sidious in lightsaber skil... Hadn't he lost for a padawn with 1 year of training? Wasn't he damn lucky against Maul?

dadudemon
I am still to know when Darth Vader showed anything to put him second only 2 sidious in lightsaber skil... Hadn't he lost for a padawn with 1 year of training? Wasn't he damn lucky against Maul?

What are you talking about? Anakin never fought Darth Maul.

Gideon

I'm not talking about suited-Vader.

kamhal
Well, in that case i agree that Vader may be the second one. At least if he is in the zone, as you here like to call it...

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Gideon
1. DE Palpatine
2. Vader
3. Kun
4. Kas'im
5. Dooku

Why is Kas'im above Dooku?

kamhal
Sorry, I reply without intention.

Anyway, yeah, i believe Dooku beats him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.