Silver Surfer/Superman vs Tanaraq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
hmm

Priest
Stalemate (i think)..not sure if Tanaraq could catch the speedsters. And i know Surfer and Superman wont be hurt Tanaraq.
Im sure KM would know for sure if Tanaraq would be able to catch them or not.

King_Mungi
Nope no idea, we basically know nothing of the Great Beasts true powers.

Actually yeah Superman would be hurt by Tanaraq through his magical backlash attack which attacks their soul and body just by looking at them. Plus he can control death and decay . Or did you mean they won't hurt him?

Sidenote: In Omega Flight #3 were going to see a building size Tanaraq, but thus far his power level is vague.

Priest
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Nope no idea, we basically know nothing of the Great Beasts true powers.

Actually yeah Superman would be hurt by Tanaraq through his magical backlash attack which attacks their soul and body just by looking at them. Plus he can control death and decay . Or did you mean they won't hurt him?

Sidenote: In Omega Flight #3 were going to see a building size Tanaraq, but thus far his power level is vague.
I ment the team wont be able to hurt him. Im pretty sure Tanaraq would be ablt to hurt the team..good call on the magical attacks, Superman would get totally owned if he tryed to directly enage in H2H..But i think the speed of the team would save them, probally a stailmate.

King_Mungi
Indeed, Tanaraq has never faced speedsters of this calibur. Do I think he could catch them? *shrugs* No evidence thus far to say he could.

Tanaraq is rumored to take on Omega Flight in #5 so maybe will get some power indication.

Priest

Tanaraq is rumored to take on Omega Flight in #5 so maybe will get some power indication.
awesome smile should be a good read.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Priest
awesome smile should be a good read.

and rumor is....Surtur as well, as it seems his demon army appeared in OF #2.

I doubt it, but Oeming said Alpha Flight's origins connect to Bill's...whatever that means.

Priest
and rumor is....Surtur as well, as it seems his demon army appeared in OF #2.
How is that possible? the last time i seen Surtur was in the end Thor 85 or 84..Not sure wat exactly happned to Surfer and his army after the Avengers Disassembled arc confused
edit: Yeah i figured Surtur's apperance would have something to do with Beta Ray Bill..not sure how exactly hes connected..

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Priest
How is that possible? the last time i seen Surtur was in the end Thor 85 or 84..Not sure wat exactly happned to Surfer and his army after the Avengers Disassembled arc confused
edit: Yeah i figured Surtur's apperance would have something to do with Beta Ray Bill..not sure how exactly hes connected..

Surtur is dead, his dead body appeared in Stormbreaker: Saga of Beta Ray Bill, so how can he come back? No idea, but Asgard is returning soon so maybe he does as well. I don't know, I highly doubt he would appear in Omega Flight just seems out of place.

It sure looked like his demon army in Omega Flight #2 though, so who knows maybe they might be connected to the Great Beasts to switch it up.

guy222
Surtur is dead, his dead body appeared in Stormbreaker: Saga of Beta Ray Bill, so how can he come back? No idea, but Asgard is returning soon so maybe he does as well. I don't know, I highly doubt he would appear in Omega Flight just seems out of place.

It sure looked like his demon army in Omega Flight #2 though, so who knows maybe they might be connected to the Great Beasts to switch it up.

Surtur is meeting Tanaraq

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
Surtur is meeting Tanaraq

*shrugs* maybe or maybe they already met before. Only time will tell.

I still doubt he will appear.

killtheiguana
I have VD !!! Now just for some advice how do I delete this post.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by killtheiguana
I have VD !!! Now just for some advice how do I delete this post.

Judge?

and you can't.

guy222
*shrugs* maybe or maybe they already met before. Only time will tell.

I still doubt he will appear.

Surtur is powerful. Hopefully, it will happen. Does Tanaraq defeat Supes and SS

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
Surtur is powerful. Hopefully, it will happen. Does Tanaraq defeat Supes and SS

*shrugs* No idea, typically he should being an Elder God but we havn't seen much of Tanaraq to fully guage.

King Kandy
Judge?

and you can't.
No, looks like he joined over a year ago.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by King Kandy
No, looks like he joined over a year ago.

Yeah I just checked the profile, looks like your right.

shksprtx
Indeed, Tanaraq has never faced speedsters of this calibur. Do I think he could catch them? *shrugs* No evidence thus far to say he could.

He (Sas, not Tanaraq, still same physical body) DID catch Northstar, but Northstar at that time wasn't near as fast as Supes or Surfer...

But I'm going to guess that he could, given time.

King_Mungi
Yeah Sasquatch grabbed Northstar twice with ease, but that's a big difference between Superman/Silver Surfer's speed and his.

Well depending if their on the planet as Superman can't go lightspeed without destroying the planet. I don't think his bio-aura works in the same way as the speed-force and don't recall him going lightspeed on Earth.

golem370
Silver Surfer has real versatility

King_Mungi
I don't know if his versatility can help though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.