Surtur Vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Kirby's Darksed vs Surtur with his Twilight Sword

celestialdemon
Doesn't Surtur destroy universes with that sword?

King_Mungi
He destroyed a galaxy to make the sword

Priest
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Doesn't Surtur destroy universes with that sword?
Not sure about Universes..Galaxies yes.

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
Kirby's Darksed vs Surtur with his Twilight Sword

surtur

Galan007
I'm curious as to what the OE's effect would be on Surter... hmm

Mider999
didnt it take five skyfathers to even challange darkseid when they merged into the one or at least four skyfathers its unknown to me

highfather
odin
zeus
jove

and someone else if im not correct, check wiki.

MRasheed
Yeah, and Odin had to channel the full force of both of his brothers in order to attack Surter and stand any kind of chance.

It sounds like Darkseid has the edge even without the awesome force of the OMEGA BEAMS.

His Airness
Surtur easily if the OE has no effect.

Mider999
surter equals ODIN darkseid equals FIVE skyfathers he wins

His Airness
Originally posted by Mider999
surter equals ODIN darkseid equals FIVE skyfathers he wins

This is what happens when don't read comics.

Surtur wins

Mider999
i do read comics thanks why dont YOU read comics and pick up genesis where five skyfathers had to merge to equal darkseid.

TricksterPriest
He's right about that. to break open the source wall, a feat that Darkseid did by himself, 5 skyfathers had to merge together. Darkseid also killed off most of the other pantheons by himself.

His Airness
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's right about that. to break open the source wall, a feat that Darkseid did by himself, 5 skyfathers had to merge together. Darkseid also killed off most of the other pantheons by himself.

and we have another...

Kurash
the true darkseid has immense power, really like it was said above is how the OE is going to effect surtur, its hard to judge, ill say 5/10 split

Galan007
DS creates skyfather level beings, .

Yet DS himself is much more powerful... erm

His Airness
Originally posted by Galan007
DS creates skyfather level beings, .

Yet DS himself is much more powerful... erm

What has Stayne done to imply shes skyfather lv?

Nevermind, Skyfather isn't even a lv of power but a title or postition.

Galan007
Originally posted by His Airness
What has Stayne done to imply shes skyfather lv? Other then being the equal of Takion?

I dunno. wink

Mr Master
Darkseid can destroy Galaxies?

Mr Master
Not sure about Universes..Galaxies yes.

yes

For the most part,

but he can't destroy multiple Galaxies at once.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Mr Master

has he thou

Mr Master
Surtur creating the Twilight Sword out of an entire Galaxy:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3538/surtur0016wreckinggalaxct1.th.jpg

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5157/surtur0017wreckinggalaxhx3.th.jpg

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5256/surtur0018wreckinggalaxrh1.th.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by jasofisc
has he thou What the f**k?

Big Sexy
Darkseid can destroy Galaxies? Never seen it.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Never seen it.

neither have I

Estacado
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Never seen it.
I did.

MRasheed
Tell him that he can find the Anti-Life Equation if he destroys a galaxy or two and see what happens...

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Estacado
I did. Do you have any scans of it? Not that I'm disagreeing, I just never seen it.

jasofisc
destroying galaxies is an insane feat I don't think it should be submittable for even a skyfather level character but hey that just me

Estacado
Just kidding....
I know it was a bad joke.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by MRasheed
Tell him that he can find the Anti-Life Equation if he destroys a galaxy or two and see what happens...

Haha...good one.

As far as I know Darkseid possess these three feats:

Energy Manipulation
Matter Transmutation
Reality Manipulation

If that isn't enough to destroy a galaxy...then I don't know what you really need.

Mr Master
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Haha...good one.

Energy Manipulation
Matter Transmutation
Reality Manipulation

If that isn't enough to destroy a galaxy...then I don't know what you really need.

It depends on the scope of influence he has,

for instance,

Shaper of Worlds can re-arrange Time & Space completely but on a Global scale.

In Ms Marvel #2 I believe,

Carol meets a kid that can Alter Reality in it's totality but upto a Building in size,

in this case a Library.

Nikkolas
Surtur wins as easily as Odin would have.

Galan007
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Surtur wins as easily as Odin would have. So does the OE just bounce off Surter or what? erm

WrathfulDwarf
It depends on the scope of influence he has,

Yea, we're talking about a god here....not some mutant power freak. These is on the god-cosmic level charts.

Mr Master
Yea, we're talking about a god here..... These is on the god-cosmic level charts.

As in Odin, Hercules and such?

Or IG?

Originally posted by manorastroman
not some mutant power freak

Some mutants are far beyond gods.

Galan007
As in Odin, Hercules and such?

Or IG? The "true" New Gods:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods1.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods2.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods3.jpg

A bit beyond Odin and Herc. smile

Mr Master
The "true" New Gods:

A bit beyond Odin and Herc

What's going on in those scans, I see some creature's hand.

That's Darkseid?

New look?

Galan007
What's going on in those scans, I see some creature's hand.

That's Darkseid?

New look? No that was not DS...

The point of those scans was so you could see the part about mortal Universes existing as nothing but bubbles within the reality of the New Gods.

Nikkolas
I call hyperbole.
'cause I can.

Galan007
Originally posted by Nikkolas
I call hyperbole.
'cause I can. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You do that.

Mr Master
No that was not DS...

The point of those scans was so you could see the part about mortal Universes existing as nothing but bubbles within the reality of the New Gods.

Cool.

But how is Darkseid given power over Universes by this?

Or are these scans implying that Universes are nothing to the New Gods themselves?

It seems Orion is speaking about perspective, in relation to New Genesis and "mortal universes" although I'm still a bit confused, to little info to conclude a definite opinion.

Galan007
Cool.

Or are these scans implying that Universes are nothing to the New Gods themselves?

It seems Orion is speaking about perspective, in relation to New Genesis and "mortal universes" although I'm still a bit confused, to little info to conclude a definite opinion. Universes are nothing but bubbles to them.

Planets were like grains of rice to even Superman, he could have squished any one of them between his fingers.

It was just to put the role/power of the New Gods more into perspective. laughing out loud

Mr Master
Universes are nothing but bubbles to them.

Planets were like grains of rice to even Superman, he could have squished any one of them between his fingers.

Superman?

I don't get it, Superman can crush Universes too?

So anyone that enters New Genesis can crush Universes?

That's a bit silly, no?

Galan007
Superman?

I don't get it, Superman can crush Universes too?

So anyone that enters New Genesis can crush Universes? Superman could have because motherbox adjusted his size, he can't just do it on a whim lol.

But thats how the New Gods exist in their "real form".... That's all those scans were meant to demonstrate.

That's a bit silly, no? No sillier then a handheld weapon , having the capacity to destroy a Multiverse. smile

Mr Master
Superman could have because motherbox adjusted his size, he can't just do it on a whim lol.

I realized that, it's still funny.

But thats how the New Gods exist in their "real form".... That's all those scans were meant to demonstrate.

I always thought HighFather was Skyfather level,

I now see even Superman can crush a Universe in his realm.

That must be an interesting read,

what are the stories like when every character can crush Universes?

(let me get those titles and #s .. you got me lookin)

No sillier then a handheld weapon having the capacity to destroy a Multiverse.

A weapon created by the Multiverse itself,

not as silly.

Mider999
the new gods as in darkseid and orion are giants you just cant really tell cause the mother boxes make them the size of the beings to who's worlds they travel im thinking..............why the freck dont darkseid just grab superman and bite his head off.

Juntai

I always thought HighFather was Skyfather level,

I now see even Superman can crush a Universe in his realm.

That must be an interesting read,

what are the stories like when every character can crush Universes?
It doesn't really come into play. Usually it's about the different factions of New Gods plotting against eachother like families in the Romeo and Juliet period.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Juntai
It doesn't really come into play. Usually it's about the different factions of New Gods plotting against eachother like families in the Romeo and Juliet period.

I see,

I'm not contending the fact, it is what it is.

Superman crusing Universes doesn't sit to well with me, that's all, regardless of the semantics.

Galan007
I now see even Superman can crush a Universe in his realm. Originally posted by Mr Master
Superman crusing Universes doesn't sit to well with me, that's all, regardless of the semantics. confused

I never even said the New Gods could crush Universes, if you thought I did it was a simple miscommunication.

I was just trying to get across the fact that Universes exist as nothing but bubbles in their realm. smile

ctu_stylez
surtur

Board Walker
Cool.

It seems Orion is speaking about perspective, in relation to New Genesis and "mortal universes" although I'm still a bit confused, to little info to conclude a definite opinion.

Their has been comics of Orion himself showing superman how when the new gods are in their true forms, that universes are nothing but specks to them.

Galan has the scans if you wish to see them.

His Airness

If he can, I haven't yet had the luxury of to seeing it.

Originally posted by jasofisc
destroying galaxies is an insane feat I don't think it should be submittable for even a skyfather level character but hey that just me

Why? Odin's done so easily, destroying countless galaxies at a time.

Haha...good one.

Energy Manipulation
Matter Transmutation
Reality Manipulation

So now one's list of powers is enough for proof in battle. When did we stop using on panel feats?

So does the OE just bounce off Surter or what? erm

No, I doubt it would "bounce" off, however I do believe theres a possibility Surtur can deflect or shield himself from it like others have.

Yea, we're talking about a god here....not some mutant power freak. These is on the god-cosmic level charts.

Ignorant statement, as some mutants are far beyond the power of gods.

The "true" New Gods:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods1.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods2.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_NewGods3.jpg

A bit beyond Odin and Herc. smile

No offense but I don't see anything that screams powerful.

confused

I never even said the New Gods could crush Universes, if you thought I did it was a simple miscommunication.

I was just trying to get across the fact that Universes exist as nothing but bubbles in their realm. smile

I'm not quite sure what your point was. Was it to point our perspective or power?

Originally posted by Board Walker
Their has been comics of Orion himself showing superman how when the new gods are in their true forms, that universes are nothing but specks to them.

Perspectives hold no weight, I want to know has DS ever under his own power destroyed a single Galaxy?

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker

Surtur strikes DS w/Twilight. Its over

Mider999
yeah OE hits surter and its over too.

Big Sexy
the new gods as in darkseid and orion are giants you just cant really tell cause the mother boxes make them the size of the beings to who's worlds they travel im thinking..............why the freck dont darkseid just grab superman and bite his head off. Problem who knows if it still exists. The teen titans have landed on Apokolips without the aid of a boom tube and they were normal size. The size thing is probably just that,only size, it really has nothing to do with power.

guy222
yeah OE hits surter and its over too.

Interesting

Mider999
he wouldnt even have to be near him to hit the OE on him it goes at warp speed.

Nikkolas
Ah yeah, the old universes are nothing to me technique. It can topple any great foe.

Seriously...not getting into how flagrantly that is pure hyperbole, it has nothing to do with a fight.

Darkseid can't destroy a galaxy.

He loses.

His Airness
he wouldnt even have to be near him to hit the OE on him it goes at warp speed.

Was it going warp speed when Superman deflected it the HV? confused

Galan007
No, I doubt it would "bounce" off, however I do believe theres a possibility Surtur can deflect or shield himself from it like others have.Remember, this thread is Kirby's DS.

And I can't think of an instance where Kirbyseid's OE was deflected. confused
No offense but I don't see anything that screams powerful. But I do see panels "screaming" that the New Gods (Darkseid in particular), are more powerful then Hercules.

When I saw Hercules and the New Gods being compared because both of them are titled as "Gods", I had to post those.

There was no other reasoning besides that. smile

Mider999
kirby had darkseid equal to a version of galactus, not full powered of course, he's also essential to the universe shown when the spectre tried killing him.

FearOfBlood
horrible mismatch Surtur 10/10 any time anywhere

Mider999
this is bull

surter cant even beat odin darkseid equals five skyfathers STOP BEING IGNORENT

His Airness
this is bull

surter cant even beat odin darkseid equals five skyfathers STOP BEING IGNORENT

Oh the irony. smile

His Airness
Remember, this thread is Kirby's DS.

And I can't think of an instance where Kirbyseid's OE was deflected. confused
But I do see panels "screaming" that the New Gods (Darkseid in particular), are more powerful then Hercules.

When I saw Hercules and the New Gods being compared because both of them are titled as "Gods", I had to post those.

There was no other reasoning besides that. smile

I meant to say I didn't believe the Omega beams would bounce off, but I Thought it a possibility that Surtur could deflect it, especially while in possession of the Twilight Sword.

Oh, ok.

Mider999
if anti monitor cant deflect it why would surter be able to.

Priest
if anti monitor cant deflect it why would surter be able to.
really? because i never seen Darkseid hit the antimonior with the OE, u must be mistaken. roll eyes (sarcastic)

UniOmni
No that was not DS...

Or kinda the way the Microverse in Marvel exists in the 616 greater universe, ehh?

It's all relative.

Galan007
I meant to say I didn't believe the Omega beams would bounce off, but I Thought it a possibility that Surtur could deflect it, especially while in possession of the Twilight Sword. Well anything is possible I guess, but Kirbyseid's OE getting deflected is highly improbable.

Mider999
you must be blinde esca it happend in infinite crisis

Priest
you must be blinde esca it happend in infinite crisis
No, ur blind because Darkseid did not use the OE to push the Antimonitor into the sun, he used tech.
no expression

Mider999
yeah.......ok......he used tech stronger then the OE..........rightttttttttttt

Priest
yeah.......ok......he used tech stronger then the OE..........rightttttttttttt read the book, he dident use the OE he used tech on a weakened AM.

Mider999
he used the OE anyone with commen sense knows he used the OE not tech.

Priest
he used the OE anyone with commen sense knows he used the OE not tech.
Read the book mider instead of going by hearsay.

Stupid Rookie
kirby had darkseid equal to a version of galactus, not full powered of course, he's also essential to the universe shown when the spectre tried killing him.

Didn't Odin drive off "a version of galactus, not full powered of course"

Since I consider Surtur w/ Twilight to be above Odin I have to give this to him.

Mider999
ok so now what odin's equal to galactus.......NEVER odin is not a essential power to the universe galactus would stomp him. And he did use the OE on the AM esca.

Galan007
Surtur creating the Twilight Sword out of an entire Galaxy:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3538/surtur0016wreckinggalaxct1.th.jpg

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5157/surtur0017wreckinggalaxhx3.th.jpg

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5256/surtur0018wreckinggalaxrh1.th.jpg From what I gathered from these scans, Surter did create his sword out of a Galaxy.

What I could not find, was a reference to Surter himself destroying that Galaxy. erm

Are there more scans perhaps? confused

Stupid Rookie
ok so now what odin's equal to galactus.......NEVER odin is not a essential power to the universe galactus would stomp him. And he did use the OE on the AM esca.

Chill out jerk. I was simply refuting your comment.

Don't you realize the stupidity in saying that someone said DS was equal to a version of Galactus.

Your methodology in that statement was totally flawed.

Priest
HE DIDENT USE THE OE.
http://img335.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa8e2bccjpgorig8te.jpg
1. the OE is not blue.
2. The OE is not realsed using a button
3. Their is no indication that DS was using his own power to blast the AM. he used tech and simply push a button to knock the AM into the sun.

Mider999
im not a jerk with what are you refuting my comment, darkseid equals FIVE skyfathers wow your refuting me is so great, nobody was even telling you anything. Yeah my methedology is totally flawed rolls eyes when DS creatre says he's equal to galactus whom he also created yeah good point you got there man..............now who's flawed.

Stupid Rookie
im not a jerk with what are you refuting my comment, darkseid equals FIVE skyfathers wow your refuting me is so great, nobody was even telling you anything. Yeah my methedology is totally flawed rolls eyes when DS creatre says he's equal to galactus whom he also created yeah good point you got there man..............now who's flawed.

A version of Galactus, who ranges all over the place based on power levels.

Also at no point was I talking about the 5 sky fathers, I was simply pointing out that based on "a version of Galactus" you could argue that Odin is more powerful that G. You could argue that a lot of people are more powerful than G. I was talking about that particular post.

PS sorry for the jerk comment, that was jerk of me

Galan007
Yeah that whole "the OE almost killed AM" rumor needs to get squashed.

DS had to channel his power through Alex Luthor, whom was a mixture of positive matter and anti-matter, .

Without Alex, that "feat" could not have been accomplished. erm

Mider999
to bad alex died in such a chump way.......not that i dont like the joker......but a freaking gun shot?

Galan007
to bad alex died in such a chump way.......not that i dont like the joker......but a freaking gun shot? Who killed him wasn't the "shock" factor.

It's who was behind Alex's murder that mattered,

Mider999
it was a shock to me.........you can controll anti matter then your gunned down.......lame way to die.

Galan007
it was a shock to me.........you can controll anti matter then your gunned down.......lame way to die. Yeah, it was lame and creepy all at the same time lol.

His Airness

Role does not equate to power. Galactus is more powerful than Odin, however they are in the same realm of power. It would be far from a lopsided battle.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Odinreference2Galactus.jpg

Mider999
how are they in the same realm of power, one is a cosmic and the other is a guy who rules a tiny little pocket universe is it even a pocket universe it looks like just a city.

His Airness
how are they in the same realm of power, one is a cosmic and the other is a guy who rules a tiny little pocket universe is it even a pocket universe it looks like just a city.

It's called feats my intellectual friend, feats.

Mr Master
From what I gathered from these scans, Surter did create his sword out of a Galaxy.

What I could not find, was a reference to Surter himself destroying that Galaxy.

I don't remember if he destroyed it or not, I only had those cropped scans in hand.

Still though,

if he can restructure a Galaxy into a Giant Sword,

I would have to imagine destroying it would be much easier.

But I'll get the scans when I can. smile

Are there more scans perhaps?

I would have to do some serious digging, which I can't do just now.

My Comics are mostly still on DVDs,

I'll save them to my external hard drive soon.

leonidas
i'm pretty sure those previous scans mm showed, galan, were from thor #337. i think odin confirms that sutur destroyed the galaxy in #349. if it wasn't 349, maybe 348.

anyway, confirmation of the feat was supplied by odin. in one of those issues. smile

Galan007
I don't remember if he destroyed it or not, I only had those cropped scans in hand.

Still though,

if he can restructure a Galaxy into a Giant Sword,

I would have to imagine destroying it would be much easier.

But I'll get the scans when I can. smile

I would have to do some serious digging, which I can't do just now.

My Comics are mostly still on DVDs,

I'll save them to my external hard drive soon. Cool beans. smile

I'm not saying Surter did, or didn't destroy that Galaxy at this point...

But those scans don't really tell us exactly how it came to an end.

leonidas
thor 349. wink

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
thor 349. wink Cool.

But did Surter actually destroy that Galaxy? embarrasment

leonidas
yep. he destroyed it to create the forge he used to fashion twilight. i could scan it, but i'm too damn lazy. embarrasment

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
yep. he destroyed it to create the forge he used to fashion twilight. i could scan it, but i'm too damn lazy. embarrasment It's cool, I'll take your word for it. smile

Those scans just didn't demonstrate it well enough for me. smile

Thanks. smile

leonidas
no problemmo. smile

as far as the fight: tough to say. kirby did DS in an era where the biggest guys never really squared off. i've yet to see a scan of DS using the OE successfully on any being in surtur's weight class. we DO know that DS refused to attack asgard until he had amped himself by decimating other pantheons of gods. a task which also required a VAST army he had assembled. and while he was shown blasting a few 'gods' their levels were never really revealed and we never saw him face off against anyone at odin's level. i'd say DS would likely win this fight, and that the OE would likely affect surtur. that does NOT mean i think they would affect odin though. and the sword may well have been able to give the OE pause.

His Airness
bump

quanchi112
surtur is just to much for darkseid to overcome. he gets rpasted. darksied may have beaten 5 dc skyfathers, but in marvel odin is king. dc doesnt go into any of their skyfathers like marvel explains odins power. odin struggles with surur therefore surtur would own darkseid every which way

LogicalDebater
darkseid blows cocks therefore he would be too busy and would lose by default

nvrbeenwthagirl
4. This same odin had to combine just to fight ds.

Logic dictates that all new gods are greater than odin as it is said the very least of the new gods is superior to all other gods. And backed up by fact that they are abstracts as i have said.Universal

quanchi112
marvels odin is superior to all new gods. hes above huigh father and darkseid but on same level as shazam or around it in my opinion.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
4. This same odin had to combine just to fight ds.

Logic dictates that all new gods are greater than odin as it is said the very least of the new gods is superior to all other gods. And backed up by fact that they are abstracts as i have said.Universal
im not following this logic, what has a new god done that puts them above Odin?

quanchi112
so superman beat an abstract. if this is true i have no respect for dc abstracts. they seem weak and all over the board. one moment they are this powerful and then they arent. its like spectre dc just has them doing silly things. they dont remain consistent like odin has in marvel. hes been the top skyfather from the word go

nvrbeenwthagirl
im not following this logic, what has a new god done that puts them above Odin?

NEW GODS create Universes. When has Odin ever created a universe. DC"s Odin created a pocket universe to trap thier Surtur. The same one who for eternity was stalemating Alan Scott, Fate, and THUNDERBOLT. The same Thunderbolt who pwned the lord of Chaos, Modru.

Priest
U have a issue number or a synopsis of that issue? (the odin feat)

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NEW GODS create Universes. When has Odin ever created a universe. DC"s Odin created a pocket universe to trap thier Surtur. The same one who for eternity was stalemating Alan Scott, Fate, and THUNDERBOLT. The same Thunderbolt who pwned the lord of Chaos, Modru. new gods create universes, i have read the issue. that doesnt mean they create universes that rival the mainstream universe. other gods meaning ares has killed high father izaya which darkseid wasnt able to do. the main difference is this. marvels odin stands out amongst his skyfather level beings while darksied doesnt look over their head like odin does.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
new gods create universes, i have read the issue. that doesnt mean they create universes that rival the mainstream universe. other gods meaning ares has killed high father izaya which darkseid wasnt able to do. the main difference is this. marvels odin stands out amongst his skyfather level beings while darksied doesnt look over their head like odin does.
Dc Panthenons fear Darkseid......idiot.

quanchi112
ares killed high father. he is a member of a pantheon. hes just greeks version of the god of war who stalemated his roman counterpart in war of the gods. so although ares has accoplished much in his life and in genesis. he accomplished what darkseid wanted to all the more. he killed darkseids rival and in power alone isnt as powerful in darkseid ina straight up fight. if darkseid were so powerful he wouldnt have begged mister miracle to use his power as a new god for his side against high father and vice versa. ares killed high father himself while darkseid needed others to help him in the war agaisnt new genesis

Estacado
Ares had the godwave also he was stopped by Darkseid.....come again.

quanchi112
darkseid wanted the godwave, ares simply beat him to it. moot point. ares did what darkseid couldnt do in a lifetime of prep and what not kill his equal. alesser god did it .

Estacado
Ares was stopped by Darkseid.
Can your mind comprehend what I'm saying?

quanchi112
yes im not saying ares is better than darkseid. only that he accomplished what darkseid couldnt. he killed high father izaya something darkseid failed to do in abouty thirty years.

Estacado
What the **** does this have to do with Darkseid vs Surtur???
Seriously you are like a ****ing parrot all you do is repeat what you say but it doesn't even make sense!!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
What the **** does this have to do with Darkseid vs Surtur???
Seriously you are like a ****ing parrot all you do is repeat what you say but it doesn't even make sense!!!! i was responding to ur most recent post. please calm down. i dont want u riled up . this is not supposed to happen. this issupposed to be a place where poeple go to voice thier opinions and not tear into each other. surtur is odins equal . both suprass darkseid in power. that is the relevance.

llagrok
Hmm, Darkseid was beaten relatively easy by Doomsday

starking
Originally posted by llagrok
Hmm, Darkseid was killed relatively easy by Doomsday No just injured, plus that was retconned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
Hmm, Darkseid was beaten relatively easy by Doomsday

Actually He wasn't. DS won. The OE pretty much killed Doomsday. Doomsday was made into a virtual God becuz he evolves past what ever kills him to be superior. Come again. Retconned anyway.

DigiMark007
The first two pages of of reports are from this forum right now, and we're beating the rest of KMC about 5-1 in the past week in terms of trolling and bashing. And it's been the same 2-3 threads and the same people.

So be quiet or debate respectfully...and this goes to anyone reading this.

Quanchi, look in the mirror while you report people 20 times a day. There's obviously something that's inciting them to do it.

And guys, quit bashing him every time he shows up in a thread. If a person's really a troll or a sock, we always find it and the person gets banned. And if they aren't, it fades away and they become a member of the forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.