superman vs nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who win.
http://www.marveldatabase.com/Nimrod_%28Sentinel%29

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
Who win.

Nimrod

starlock
Superman for the win

I remember a story arch that superman was training to use all his powers (or two) at once(mongul was training him),i dont think nimrod can handle the level of power supes has,but hey to each his own

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
Superman for the win

I remember a story arch that superman was training to use all his powers (or two) at once(mongul was training him),i dont think nimrod can handle the level of power supes has,but hey to each his own

U make a good point smile

carver9
he dont make a good point since every power that superman have has been tried on nimrod and failed. Superman has no way of beating nimrod but nimrod can create any weapon that can take down any enemy. ANY.

carver9
by the way juggernaut durability is >>>> superman durability and nimrod had him screaming in pain. Thats like saying superman can beat fury since everything has been done to fury to no prevail.

Newjak
by the way juggernaut durability is >>>> superman durability and nimrod had him screaming in pain. You do realize the weapon he used only temporarily took out Cain Marko right erm

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
You do realize the weapon he used only temporarily took out Cain Marko right erm

yeah i do realize that but that was a great feat since noone has ever made cain feel pain like that. Imagine what it would do to superman.

Nimrod could win this 10/10 unless superman has some kind of plot device.

Redatom65
by the way juggernaut durability is >>>> superman durability

your basing this off what exactly? Superman flat out has taken more shit than marko you twit no expression

Caps Conscience
Eventhough I HATE the Supes fanboyism I have a hard time seeing him loose to Nimrod. Supes Jobs for win 10/10

carver9
Originally posted by Redatom65
your basing this off what exactly? Superman flat out has taken more shit than marko you twit no expression

Yeah you can call me a twit but that dont change my opinion. Anyone can tell you that marko is more durable than superman. Do you even know who the juggernaut is. When I stop seeing superman bleeding out of the mouth when he gets punched then I would believe that he is more durable than juggernaut.

I have only seen juggernaut bleed once without the interference of magic (wait the blade that cut him was magic.), well he never bleed without the aid of magic. I can name two of the bat that made superman bleed, doomsday and equus. Let me keep going. Wonderwoman, hulk, venom (even though it was a crossover), captain marvel, green lantern, lobo, imperex probe, omg its so many. Now i would like for you to name at least two people that have made juggernaut bleed without power dampening, etc...

Like I said before, juggernaut durability >>>> superman durability.

Estacado
yeah i do realize that but that was a great feat since noone has ever made cain feel pain like that. Imagine what it would do to superman.

Nimrod could win this 10/10 unless superman has some kind of plot device.
Juggernaut fought like a tard and Nimrod used a sound weapon on him he didn't hurt him in a phisical way.
Also Superman is too fast for Nimrod.

carver9
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Eventhough I HATE the Supes fanboyism I have a hard time seeing him loose to Nimrod. Supes Jobs for win 10/10

Tell me how superman is going to beat nimrod.

Caps Conscience
Tell me how superman is going to beat nimrod.

Uh um a combination of Jobbing and speedblitz. eek!

Symmetric Chaos
Supes Jobs for win 10/10

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you heard someone use th word jobbing and decided to use despite having no idea what it means.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you heard someone use th word jobbing and decided to use despite having no idea what it means.

Do me favor and don't take any more wild guesses. Make sure there tame. cool

Symmetric Chaos
Do me favor and don't take any more wild guesses. Make sure there tame. cool

"They're" the word is "they're" doped

Oh and are you admitting you don't know what jobbing means?

starlock
he dont make a good point since every power that superman have has been tried on nimrod and failed. Superman has no way of beating nimrod but nimrod can create any weapon that can take down any enemy. ANY.

How petty of you,why not quote me and respond to me,why tell another poster my points are not valid,just because he thinks so?

Carver9 why make a spite thread? or is it that most people dont agree with you so you throw a tantrum

Superman wins, he will dish out to much damage quickly and all he has to do is put him down for a while,nimrod might repair himself but i did not see any stipulations about the match so according to the rules ,i think superman will win

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
"They're" the word is "they're" doped

Oh and are you admitting you don't know what jobbing means?

I'm not admitting anything I know what it means. Now leave me alone. I do the annoying not the other way around. Got it Jack.

guy222
I'm not admitting anything I know what it means. Now leave me alone. I do the annoying not the other way around. Got it Jack.

Its a good thread. Just keep it clean and it will stay open. Give an opinion and go forward

IMO, Nimrod wins

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by guy222
Its a good thread. Just keep it clean and it will stay open. Give an opinion and go forward

IMO, Nimrod wins

I did that I'm just responding to his post. Supessssssssss

Redatom65
Yeah you can call me a twit but that dont change my opinion. Anyone can tell you that marko is more durable than superman. Do you even know who the juggernaut is. When I stop seeing superman bleeding out of the mouth when he gets punched then I would believe that he is more durable than juggernaut.

I have only seen juggernaut bleed once without the interference of magic (wait the blade that cut him was magic.), well he never bleed without the aid of magic. I can name two of the bat that made superman bleed, doomsday and equus. Let me keep going. Wonderwoman, hulk, venom (even though it was a crossover), captain marvel, green lantern, lobo, imperex probe, omg its so many. Now i would like for you to name at least two people that have made juggernaut bleed without power dampening, etc...

Like I said before, juggernaut durability >>>> superman durability.

Interesting how The X_men are my favorite marvel characters and I've been reading their books for years, but no I all of a sudden don't know who the juggernaut is. I know exactly what he can do. I know he's suposedly unstoppable, but time and time again that's been proven wrong, just because of bad writers, but regardless, the fact stands. SUperman on the otherhand, another character i've been reading books of his for years, has taken alot of shit too, and it stands that he has just taken more shit and stood after it than the Juggernaut has

carver9
Originally posted by Redatom65
Interesting how The X_men are my favorite marvel characters and I've been reading their books for years, but no I all of a sudden don't know who the juggernaut is. I know exactly what he can do. I know he's suposedly unstoppable, but time and time again that's been proven wrong, just because of bad writers, but regardless, the fact stands. SUperman on the otherhand, another character i've been reading books of his for years, has taken alot of shit too, and it stands that he has just taken more shit and stood after it than the Juggernaut has

When i see someone with magic burn all the flesh off of superman and he still walk while no flesh is in contact with his bones than i would consider him even close to being what juggernaut is.

When I see superman walk through something that made galactus cry out in pain, the god blast, then I would consider him more durable. He didnt even register any kind of pain when the god blast was hitting him.

When I see superman take thors hammer to the chest and laugh at it, then I would consider him more durable. When has superman ever stood there and took a class 100 punch. To my knowledge equus punches was affecting him.

When I see superman walk through electricity unfazed then I would consider him more durable.

Superman isnt close to the durability that juggernaut carries. I have never seen the juggernaut bleed but on one occasion. Superman bleeds in every comic that he is in. Sharpnel made superman bleed. A guy off of the fatal five blew the ground from under superman making him bleed. Like i said juggernaut durability>>>>supermans.

And i never said that you never read a xmen comic but it seems like you know nothing of the juggernaut.

Avalonofthewind
This thread has been done before.

Superman won back then too.

smile

carver9
He wont win this one. Sorry.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When i see someone with magic burn all the flesh off of superman and he still walk while no flesh is in contact with his bones than i would consider him even close to being what juggernaut is.

When I see superman walk through something that made galactus cry out in pain, the god blast, then I would consider him more durable. He didnt even register any kind of pain when the god blast was hitting him.

When I see superman take thors hammer to the chest and laugh at it, then I would consider him more durable. When has superman ever stood there and took a class 100 punch. To my knowledge equus punches was affecting him.

When I see superman walk through electricity unfazed then I would consider him more durable.

Superman isnt close to the durability that juggernaut carries. I have never seen the juggernaut bleed but on one occasion. Superman bleeds in every comic that he is in. Sharpnel made superman bleed. A guy off of the fatal five blew the ground from under superman making him bleed. Like i said juggernaut durability>>>>supermans.

And i never said that you never read a xmen comic but it seems like you know nothing of the juggernaut.

Superman has lived thru the Omega beams. when Juggy can do that. let me know. Superman has survived the time stream, black holes, punches from Superboy Prime, and more shit that I can't think of right now. Juggs is OVER rated. I could name ten things that would have juggs hollering in pain. Anyway, Superman wins this as he scatters Nimrods ashes across the surface of the sun. He can try and reform from that. He won't even have time to react as superman beats the tar out of him and 10 times the speed of light.

carver9
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman has lived thru the Omega beams. when Juggy can do that. let me know. Superman has survived the time stream, black holes, punches from Superboy Prime, and more shit that I can't think of right now. Juggs is OVER rated. I could name ten things that would have juggs hollering in pain. Anyway, Superman wins this as he scatters Nimrods ashes across the surface of the sun. He can try and reform from that. He won't even have time to react as superman beats the tar out of him and 10 times the speed of light.

laughing

Corrections; just to many corrections. 1st thing, can you tell me when superman fought superboy prime because to my knowledge the only time they fought was when superman and earth 2 superman took him through the red sun (youre always making up sh**). 2nd, are you telling me that superman can take the god blast and walk through it. Dont say no because its magic because juggernaut is also weak to magic.

So youre telling me that if superman got all of the flesh burned off of him that he will continue to walk and fly.HMMMM, i smell sh**. When has superman ever besides in space go even light speed. Again theres no gravitational pull to slow superman down while in space. Rogue might could fly the speed of light in space if she tried. It was stated that nova can go the speed of light in space, have you seen him do it on earth, hell naw.

How in the hell is superman going to scatter nimrods ashes since he does have a forcefield but the sad thing is that he dont need it because he rebuilds himself immediately. Can we say sonics take superman out of the fight or nimrod just create a weapon to kill superman. You do know that nimrod adapts to every power, including speed. You know, like doomsday and fury, nimrod has the same powers. Why do you think that it takes plot devices to take him out. Nimrod has never been taken out by someone using there own powers.

If you need more info on nimrod then here ya go because it seems like you know nothing of him. Please read the part where it says that he can teleport even when he has suffered severe damage.

carver9
by the way, darkseid omega affect is sh** these days. Who havent survived it. Lets put it like this doomsday survived it on there 1st encounter before he even adapted to it. There that should help ya. Hell even wonderwoman and supergirl survived it. Maybe batman is next.

carver9
by the way, darkseid omega affect is sh** these days. Who havent survived it. Lets put it like this doomsday survived it on there 1st encounter before he even adapted to it. There that should help ya. Hell even wonderwoman and supergirl survived it. Maybe batman is next.

Sh**>>>>darkseid omega blast.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

Corrections; just to many corrections. 1st thing, can you tell me when superman fought superboy prime because to my knowledge the only time they fought was when superman and earth 2 superman took him through the red sun (youre always making up sh**). 2nd, are you telling me that superman can take the god blast and walk through it. Dont say no because its magic because juggernaut is also weak to magic.

So youre telling me that if superman got all of the flesh burned off of him that he will continue to walk and fly.HMMMM, i smell sh**. When has superman ever besides in space go even light speed. Again theres no gravitational pull to slow superman down while in space. Rogue might could fly the speed of light in space if she tried. It was stated that nova can go the speed of light in space, have you seen him do it on earth, hell naw.

How in the hell is superman going to scatter nimrods ashes since he does have a forcefield but the sad thing is that he dont need it because he rebuilds himself immediately. Can we say sonics take superman out of the fight or nimrod just create a weapon to kill superman. You do know that nimrod adapts to every power, including speed. You know, like doomsday and fury, nimrod has the same powers. Why do you think that it takes plot devices to take him out. Nimrod has never been taken out by someone using there own powers.

If you need more info on nimrod then here ya go because it seems like you know nothing of him. Please read the part where it says that he can teleport even when he has suffered severe damage.

You sound like an idiot. First off. Superman Taking SBP's punches before they went thru the red sun. They were fighting thru the red sun. Read the story. They battled him right thru it. And what does nimrod's force field have to do with anything? you act as if it's completely invulnerable. Superman's power out put is on a whole other lvl than ANYTHING Nimrod has ever been shown to adapt to. now show me someone as powerful as Superman going all out at Light speed. Superman can go lightspeed on earth you dip. He only chooses not to be cuz he would **** everyone up if he did so. And Nimrod isn't going to reform from being put in the middle of the sun. Not gonna happen. Or How about superman just super heats him with his heat vision and then flash freezes him. This would count as a victory and thus he wins. He can take it a step further and throw the broken pieces into a black hole. Nimrod doesn't reform instantly. No matter how fast he reforms, to superman, he would be like a snail healing itself.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Don't confuse the OE and the OB. Try reading. It does wonders.

The Pict
Superman wins with ease

carver9
You sound like an idiot. First off. Superman Taking SBP's punches before they went thru the red sun. They were fighting thru the red sun. Read the story. They battled him right thru it. And what does nimrod's force field have to do with anything? you act as if it's completely invulnerable. Superman's power out put is on a whole other lvl than ANYTHING Nimrod has ever been shown to adapt to. now show me someone as powerful as Superman going all out at Light speed. Superman can go lightspeed on earth you dip. He only chooses not to be cuz he would **** everyone up if he did so. And Nimrod isn't going to reform from being put in the middle of the sun. Not gonna happen. Or How about superman just super heats him with his heat vision and then flash freezes him. This would count as a victory and thus he wins. He can take it a step further and throw the broken pieces into a black hole. Nimrod doesn't reform instantly. No matter how fast he reforms, to superman, he would be like a snail healing itself.

I got to laugh at you again. laughing

Ok superboy prime, he was swinging but his licks wasnt connecting, he was trying to push them off of him. Why the hell couldnt superman bust thru dr poloris forcefield, why couldnt he bust through brainiac force field but hes all of a sudden going to break through nimrods.

Well i guess that iceman should have freezed nimrod and then cyclops turned him to ash. I wonder why they didnt do that trick. Let me tell you why, because bobby ice didnt even work on him. He didnt even registered it. He adapted himself to it. You do know that his computer systems tell you what kind of powers you have. Look at a comic with him in it. Well we'll just say this, as soon as nimrod sees superman, he teleports behind him and sonic him to death and while sonicing superman he creates a weapon that is able to penetrate the man of steel and shoot a hole in his chest. That sounds easy.

IF superman can bust through nimrod force field it will take time and nimrod will have enough time to bring superman down. A better fight would be fury vs nimrod. It would be forever. Answer this trickster, do you think that superman can beat fury. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
I got to laugh at you again. laughing

Ok superboy prime, he was swinging but his licks wasnt connecting, he was trying to push them off of him. Why the hell couldnt superman bust thru dr poloris forcefield, why couldnt he bust through brainiac force field but hes all of a sudden going to break through nimrods.

Well i guess that iceman should have freezed nimrod and then cyclops turned him to ash. I wonder why they didnt do that trick. Let me tell you why, because bobby ice didnt even work on him. He didnt even registered it. He adapted himself to it. You do know that his computer systems tell you what kind of powers you have. Look at a comic with him in it. Well we'll just say this, as soon as nimrod sees superman, he teleports behind him and sonic him to death and while sonicing superman he creates a weapon that is able to penetrate the man of steel and shoot a hole in his chest. That sounds easy.

IF superman can bust through nimrod force field it will take time and nimrod will have enough time to bring superman down. A better fight would be fury vs nimrod. It would be forever. Answer this trickster, do you think that superman can beat fury. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now I know you are a dimwit. You compare Nimrod to the FURY? OMG. You have just explained to everyone why you shall no longer be considered worthy of debate.

carver9
Now I know you are a dimwit. You compare Nimrod to the FURY? OMG. You have just explained to everyone why you shall no longer be considered worthy of debate.

Im not comparing anything to anything but they do have the same capabilities except fury is >>>> nimrod. How would the fury bring nimrod down when the only thing that has downed him was time. Who in the hell dont know nothing about fury, hes unbeatable but to my knowledge and the showings that i have seen nimrod is pretty unbeatable also. Juggernaut is unstoppable but nimrod is still>>>> juggernaut. Proteus is all powerful but galactus is >>>>>>>>>>>proteus. Not saying that nimrod could beat fury BUT there powers are almost the same. DIMWIT mad

Avalonofthewind
He wont win this one. Sorry.

Superman wins....Nimrod isn't even the welfare version of the Eradicator.

charlemagne9746
Superman one shots Nimrod...end of discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.