Thanos vs LT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
Thanos makes an IG out of the Illuminati's gems and another out of the original gems.

He then gets 15 minutes prep and goes up against the LT.

I think this might be an interesting match up since LT was questioning his power to stop a single IG.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thanos makes an IG out of the Illuminati's gems and another out of the original gems.

He then gets 15 minutes prep and goes up against the LT.

I think this might be an interesting match up since LT was questioning his power to stop a single IG.

Living Tribunal

Galan007
LT would take it......... after a long battle.

King Kandy
LT would take it with ease... He'd take millions of IGs with ease.

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy
LT would take it with ease... He'd take millions of IGs with ease.

I agree for the most part,

LT is above any IG regardless, but there have only been 3 legit IGs,

616, the SS divergent reality, the IM divergent reality.

I personally don't take serious the Warlock What-if turning big G into Elvis.

That story was 8 pages long, a goof of goofs.

Also,

I used to think LT had to gauge the IG's power also, but when I came to understand LT even further I discovered that the LT was not necessarily doing that,

I believe now the LT was "Determining" as he precisely said whether or not he had the "Power" in terms of Authority instead of in the Physical sense.

I came to this conclusion when the LT couldn't confront Rune with the IG, because his Three faces did not agree, so instead the LT found a loophole and sent Silver Surfer to dismantle the IG from Rune, I believe the LT amped SS in some way too, it could've been the Gems struggling to control Rune that made them vulnerable or his battle with Rune was complete PIS.

btw. Only the 616 Gems have been proven to be completely indestructible.

The SS and IM IGs never did anything on the scale of the 616 IG.

Eternity didn't even noticed SS,

and Galactus himself made it seem as though the IG was below Eternity in the IM case.

Utrigita
LT will win the reality and possibly others will be destroyed but he will win regardless.

I agree with Mr Master it didn't seems as if he didn't have the power but rather was doubting if he truly had the authority to remove them from the bearer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.