Team Kyokugenryu vs M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Sure the members of the Kyokugenryu Karate Dojo had fought the likes of Geese Howard, Mr. Big and even the Bogard brothers, but nothing can prepare them for the dread man in red with the insane grin.

Ignorning the warnings from Ryu, Ken Masters, Guile and Chun Li about Bison's Psycho Power (and Bison's interest in making all of them his brainwashed soldiers), Team Kyokugenryu strikes, taking out Bison's soldiers, as well as his Elite Squad (the Dolls).

As the last of the Dolls are KO'ed...

Robert: Tlhat's it? I was getting warmed up!

He will soon eat those words as Bison appears, jumping down in front of them.

Yuri: Who is he?

Takuma (as Mr. Karate): That would be him.

Bison: You fight well. All of you. But I grow tired of this game. Prepare yourselves, for now you face the master of the Psycho Power...M. Bison.

Ryo: M. Bison?

Robert: What is it with these animal names for these bad guys?

Mr. Karate steps forward.

Mr. Karate: He's mine.

Bison tosses his cape over his shoulders and goes into his stance. Takuma attacks, but is knocked back with no effort.

Yuri: He's good. Let's see if I can get him.

Yuri attacks, only to be knocked back. Soon Ryo and Robert experience the same thing.

It is at this moment, they realize that they are in for the fight of their lives.

Bison: Alpha 3 boss version, with the CvS Leg Toss and Knee Press nightmare.

Sado22
If its Mr. Karate AND Ryo in it, then they win but only barely. If Bison was held at bay by Ken and a rookie like Sakura, then sure as hell Robert and Yuri can do the same.....and then we have the powerhouses like Mr. Karate and Ryo himself.
A four way Haohshikoken puts away insane "Guy Smiley"!

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Enough, with the alpha 3 versions he's broken as hell.

2D_MASTER
All four of the Kyokugenryu are way too much for Bison. If push comes to shove, if Bison actually hurts Yuri or any of the others, Takuma will get serious and KILL what's left of Bison. Serious Mr. Karate is on par with Akuma. Akuma killed bison.

Emperor Ashtar
Serious Mr.Karate is canon since when?

brainchild81
Since never.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by brainchild81
Since never.

okay okay. Forget Serious Mr. Katate, I forget that he isnt canon. But Still I say that the four of them are too much for Bison. Yuri would actually probably bring the other 3 down. Bison would just grab her and treaten to break her neck.

Emperor Ashtar
This version of bison is broken, he can never die and has the entire planet as a power source.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
This version of bison is broken, he can never die and has the entire planet as a power source.

Wait wait aplha 3 bison isnt even cannon either. Right?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Wait wait aplha 3 bison isnt even cannon either. Right?
Yeah, he is canon . . .

P-Geyser

Are you serious? damn in that case, dont you think he would be able to waste Gouki?

2D_MASTER
Yeah, he is canon . . .

Sorry the alpha storyline is often confusing to me. So who beet Bison, in Aplha 3? since he was canon somebody had to take him down. Who was it?

brainchild81
He got rolled on IIRC

Emperor Ashtar
Sorry the alpha storyline is often confusing to me. So who beet Bison, in Aplha 3? since he was canon somebody had to take him down. Who was it?

No one really killed him, Chun-li littered bombs around the psyho drive. Guile & Charlie were in the base investigating (God knows why) Bison appeared and was about to kill guile until Charlie held him down. Charlie then told guile to leave since the bombs were about to go off. When the Psycho Drive was destroyed all the extra energy went into bisons already filled to capacity body. This caused him to blow up from and well die.

Originally posted by P-Geyser
Are you serious? damn in that case, dont you think he would be able to waste Gouki?

No can beat him except for maybe ingrid.

2D_MASTER
He got rolled on IIRC

Ok, I have no fawking idea what that is supposed to mean.

brainchild81
laughing They jumped him. Starting a "favorite win pose" poll soon. Gonna need you guys to give me some suggestions

Emperor Ashtar
Ok, I have no fawking idea what that is supposed to mean.

He got Bum-rushed by lots of fighters.

2D_MASTER
Starting a "favorite win pose" poll soon. Gonna need you guys to give me some suggestions

Well Mai's "nippon ichi" win pose is the best I can think off. She's pretty bouncy.

brainchild81
Good one. Will be included

Emperor Ashtar
Cody's from alpha 3.

brainchild81
What did he do? I don't remember.Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
He got Bum-rushed by lots of fighters. 'zactlysmile

2D_MASTER
Cody's from alpha 3.

Which one? I think the one with Edi E. was pretty funny.

P-Geyser
Ofcourse Terry's winpose "OKAAYYYY!"

lets see

Blue Mary from RBS

King

Kyo

Iori

Haohamaru's

Emperor Ashtar
Which one? I think the one with Edi E. was pretty funny.
That one

And, let's see:

Tron Bon (MVC 2)
Kobun (MVC 2)

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Ofcourse Terry's winpose "OKAAYYYY!"

lets see

Blue Mary from RBS

King

Kyo

Iori

Haohamaru's Which poses for them you mean though PG? My favorite Iori one is when he can't stop laughing. Haomaru's is when he catches the sword w/out looking @it. I don't remember any of Kyo's being all that special

P-Geyser
Which poses for them you mean though PG? My favorite Iori one is when he can't stop laughing. Haomaru's is when he catches the sword w/out looking @it. I don't remember any of Kyo's being all that special

Ah got ya.

Okay you got it right on the money about Haohmaru and Iori's.

From Terry it obvious when he throw his hat in the air.

From King you know the winpose she takes off her jaket, wraps it around her shoulder and bends down a little to smile at the viewer.

Kyo's first winpose(94,95) where he blows his finger and gives a sneer.

Mary's from RBS where she takes her jacket off and gives the viewer a thumbs up.

Emperor Ashtar
I like Dulon and Ash Crimson's win pose.

Sado22
The coolest winpsoe is hands down:
Rock Howard "ki wings" win pose from MOTW

Terry's MOTW throw jacket win
Kyo's KoF2002 winpose against Iori
Iori's laughing one...of course
K's winpose in KoF99 when he puts his shades back on
Alba's kata winpose
Geese's laughing one from FF3 and FFRB
Robert's coin toss and miss one frm KoF98
Mary's when anton jumps on her
Mary's winpose from FF3 where she flicks the locks of her hair
Vanessa....anything she does evil face
Ukyo's apple slice from SS3

oh and...
Mai's "nippon ichi" embarrasment

~The Invincible Sado-sama

brainchild81
I did a lil' research about Rock. Geese may have named him after the mythical bird "Roc"(a huge bird that carried off elephants & Shite). So I guess Rock's gonna have to name any kids he has after birds to keep the tradition going. That "ki wings" pose is cool but is anything cooler than throwing your jacket over someone's face? I like when Elena bends over also.smile

Emperor Ashtar
I did a lil' research about Rock. Geese may have named him after the mythical bird "Roc"(a huge bird that carried off elephants & Shite). So I guess Rock's gonna have to name any kids he has after birds to keep the tradition going. That "ki wings" pose is cool but is anything cooler than throwing your jacket over someone's face? I like when Elena bends over also.smile

So, that's where "Roc's Feather" comes from in Zelda, Thanks.

Sado22
Geese didn't name Rock. Geese didn't even know Mary Heinlien was pregnant with his child. Geese just took her for sometime, banged her and let go of her.

~Sado

brainchild81
If you say so. I ain't doing any more fawking research maneOriginally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I like Dulon and Ash Crimson's win pose. Gonna pretend you didn't say that mane

Sado22
WHAT?! brainy....what happened to you?! you used to be so active and always willing to put extra hours doing your research! are you feeling alright these days? this is a shame! the most active member of KMC has become lazy now............we're doomed.
yeah............roll eyes (sarcastic)

~The Greatest Webmaster Sado-sama

TricksterPriest
another spite match. M. Bison steamrolls these guys.

Fav win poses: Thanos's 'It's not over!' in MVC2, Captain America's pose where the eagle lands on his hand, God Rugal's shirt tear, Geese's 'Daiyabo' , Vega's bow with the creepy laugh, Orochi Iori's howl, Shin Gouki's shun goku satsu win pose and of course, that insane laugh Iori does. big grin

Darkstorm Zero
Heh heh, bumrushed... thats funny one laughing out loud

Who else?
-Onslaught from MVC1 is my favorite pose. . . "The dream is dead" . (What he said was bad ass)

-Strider's, when he turns upside down and sticks to the very top of the stage. (Cool)

-Spiderman's, when he' like "One for JJ". (capcom made spider man perfectly, IMO)

-Demetri's when althose chicks come in and kneel to him. (pimpish)

-Rolento, when he throws the grenade at your unconscious body (Bad ass, that something I would do if I just beat someone with a stick and had a grenade left over)

-Morrigan in MVC2 when she's in that leather costume and Lilith is hanging all chained up. (Bondage, Sexy, and provocative)

-Jin, when he's gonna slice you with his sword.

-Urien, he punches the ground and the geyser comes out.

-Zangeif when hse spits the Vodka in the fire and burns Blanka.

-Cody when he gets chased around by the cop and then he stops and kicks the shit outta him.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Who else?

-Morrigan in MVC2 when she's in that leather costume and Lilith is hanging all chained up. I love that pose as well, man I miss those days : Sigh:

Who else?
I love that pose as well, man I miss those days : Sigh: All of Morrigan's winposes are hot, IMO. To me, she is THEE hotest fighting game chick.

Emperor Ashtar
When I was younger, I litterally fell in love with her. Man that I was a weird kid, still am.

brainchild81
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
another spite match. M. Bison steamrolls these guys.

Fav win poses: Thanos's 'It's not over!' in MVC2, Captain America's pose where the eagle lands on his hand, God Rugal's shirt tear, Geese's 'Daiyabo' , Vega's bow with the creepy laugh, Orochi Iori's howl, Shin Gouki's shun goku satsu win pose and of course, that insane laugh Iori does. big grin I think everybody loves that laugh. & yes, these guys are going to die very quickly

-Onslaught from MVC1 is my favorite pose. . . "The dream is dead" . (What he said was bad ass)

-Strider's, when he turns upside down and sticks to the very top of the stage. (Cool)

-Spiderman's, when he' like "One for JJ". (capcom made spider man perfectly, IMO)Agreed.

-Demetri's when althose chicks come in and kneel to him. (pimpish)

-Rolento, when he throws the grenade at your unconscious body (Bad ass, that something I would do if I just beat someone with a stick and had a grenade left over)I love "uncalled for" poses like that & when Bryan Fury beats the shit out of a totally KOed enemy or Rock tossing his jacket over your face.
-Morrigan in MVC2 when she's in that leather costume and Lilith is hanging all chained up. (Bondage, Sexy, and provocative)

-Jin, when he's gonna slice you with his sword.

-Urien, he punches the ground and the geyser comes out.

-Zangeif when hse spits the Vodka in the fire and burns Blanka.

-Cody when he gets chased around by the cop and then he stops and kicks the shit outta him. Damn. I wonder how many poll options I'm allowed to use. There's so many good ones

Major Snafu
Since we're on win poses, here's my favorites:

Shao Kahn (MK 2 version): after he beats the crap out of you, he stands over you and taunts you. Then again, a boss who taunts you before, during and after the match is badass.

- "You weak, pathetic fool."
- "All too easy."
- "You are nothing!"
- "Prepare to die!"

Heihachi Mishima: Grabs your head, talks trash and slams it back to the ground before walking away.

Kazuya Mishima: Holds you in the air with one hand.

Juli and Juni: Alpha 3 win pose.

Lei Wulong and Bruce Irvin/Bryan Fury: Lei is lounging on the ground while one of the aforementioned partners are berating him.

Geese Howard (C-SNK): Crosses his arms and utters, "Die, yabou."

Ryuji Yamazaki (C-SNK): Uses the Snake Arm to grab the defeated opponent and says "Mouppen shindoku ka?"

M. Bison: All his win stances are still badass. Classic, but badass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.