TAS Superman Vs TAS Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
90's cartoon Superman Vs 90's cartoon Apocalypse who takes it?

TricksterPriest
apocalypse : "I AM THE, APOCALYPSE!"

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
apocalypse : "I AM THE, APOCALYPSE!"

apoc

llagrok
Old school Apoc.

mykke
Apoc in the 90's cartoon was ownage, going by that he would win

batdude123
TAS Superman ALWAYS found a way to win against anybody he faced. I've seen every single episode, and he did some pretty creative shit with his power set.

Apoc gets bitchslapped.

TricksterPriest
TAS Apoc was invulnerable. Nobody in the entire series even came close to beating him. Even banishing him to the astral plane where he was supposed to be destroyed without a body didn't kill him.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by batdude123
TAS Superman ALWAYS found a way to win against anybody he faced. I've seen every single episode, and he did some pretty creative shit with his power set.

Apoc gets bitchslapped. The detective Darkseid killed. wink

Evil_Ash
Superman might actually get to listen to some neat dialogue before he gets curbstomped.

Apoc gets bitchslapped.

What the f**k?

Superman is not going to hurt TAS Apocalypse. Wolverine's adamantium claws couldn't cut through his body, not even scratch him a little. And you think TAS Superman is going to beat him?

batdude123
TAS Apoc was invulnerable. Nobody in the entire series even came close to beating him. Even banishing him to the astral plane where he was supposed to be destroyed without a body didn't kill him.

This is supposed to be impressive?

batdude123
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Superman is not going to hurt TAS Apocalypse. Wolverine's adamantium claws couldn't cut through his body, not even scratch him a little. And you think TAS Superman is going to beat him?

And you're comparing cartoon Wolverine's claws to Superman?

laughing

Hell yes the animated Superman would beat Apocalypse.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Superman might actually get to listen to some neat dialogue before he gets curbstomped.

What the f**k?

TAS Superman almost completely beat the shit out of Darkseid.

TricksterPriest
This is supposed to be impressive?

Superman wouldn't have come back from that under his own power. 131

batdude123
Superman wouldn't have come back from that under his own power. 131

So? The animated series Superman almost defeated a universal level mystic being. Dr. Fate couldn't even beat Karkul without some type of uber magical artifact.

And if this was JLU Superman... damn this match would be over even quicker.

Redatom65

Apoc gets bitchslapped.

me too, hell in the last episode, he punished Darkseid and would do it again in the second season opener of Justice League and would do one hell of a job in the finale of Unlimited against the amped Darksaied.

Apocalypse get's pwned. Easy Trickster your fanboy is showing...

Symmetric Chaos
And if this was JLU Superman... damn this match would be over even quicker.

I don't recall JLU Supes doing much that would put him over TAS Apoc.

TricksterPriest
APOC SMASH PUNY SUPERMAN! stick out tongue

Redatom65
putting Mongul down twice, putting Darkseid down for good, should the series have gone on, he would have pwned more

Jebus reborn
TAS Apoc was invulnerable. Nobody in the entire series even came close to beating him. Even banishing him to the astral plane where he was supposed to be destroyed without a body didn't kill him. Magneto shot him out a window, and Apoc needed his horsemen to come back...
Cable made him teleport away.
Cyke knocked him back a bit with a little blast.

Superman beat Darkseid, on Apokalips.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Redatom65
putting Mongul down twice, putting Darkseid down for good, should the series have gone on, he would have pwned more

Putting Darksied down? I think you need to watch that fight again.

I forgot the Mongul fights though.

Redatom65
did u forget, if the series had gone on, he would of. He did put Mongul down in the second season opener though, before being upgraded, must i say "loser" Then Brainiac explodes. good second season opener. When DS came back in the finale, Supes held well when he cut loose against an amped DS.

Badabing
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Putting Darksied down? I think you need to watch that fight again.

I forgot the Mongul fights though. TAS and JLU Supes have both taken Omega Beams and JLU Supes defeated Darkseid on Apokolips and was defeating him on Braniacs asteroid. He physically beat Darkseid in the finale until Darkseid used the "Pain Matrix". Apocalypse has never shown any amount of power on X Men TAS which is close to Darkseid.

Evil_Ash
and you're comparing cartoon Wolverine's claws to Superman?

I'm comparing adamantium...

Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Magneto shot him out a window, and Apoc needed his horsemen to come back...

That scene was crap.

Apocalypse showed before in other episodes that he could fly on his own.

Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Cyke knocked him back a bit with a little blast.

And in one episode Apocalypse took a full blast from Cyclops and he didn't even twitch, and in another Apocalypse got blasted meters away by Cyclops optic beam.

Although, the end result was that Apocalypse just wasn't hurt anyway.

carver9
Apocalypse was a god in the cartoon. There was noone that could physically beat him. I dont think that he was physically beaten that entire cartoon. They always had to beat him with plot devices.

batdude123
Originally posted by Badabing
He physically beat Darkseid in the finale until Darkseid used the "Pain Matrix".

Ahem, it was the "agony matrix." 313

Superman has punished guys in Superman: TAS, JL, and JLU that make TAS Poccy look like a friggin' clown.

batdude123
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I don't recall JLU Supes doing much that would put him over TAS Apoc.

Are you kidding me? no expression

Estacado
A better match would be X-men evolution Apoc vs TAS or JLA Superman.

Evil_Ash
Superman has punished guys in Superman: TAS, JL, and JLU that make TAS Poccy look like a friggin' clown.

You mean like the alien dictator Darkseid? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who struggled to get a hold on Earth?

Apocalypse was one who would eventually rule the world, no matter how many of his plans were thwarted, and by the end of the series, Apocalypse was THIS close to remaking the entire universe.

Are you kidding me? no expression

Apocalypse grows 100 feet in height and sits on him. no expression

Give me a good reason how Superman is going accomplish any physical damage upon TAS Apocalypse. No one on the show was able to hurt Apocalypse in anyway. No matter what the attack was, none resulted in any damage upon him, many of them couldn't even move him.

Heck, there was an entire episode about how the X-Men was going to destroy him, and in the end... it just proved fruitless. Apocalypse stated himself that nothing could ever hurt or destroy/kill him, and that was made perfectly clear.

TAS Apocalypse also displayed telepathy, that was seemingly above Xavier, and could mind blast Superman if he wanted to. And I have never recall seeing Superman being resistant to mental powers in the DCAU.

Ridley_Prime
If Superman from TAS can ever wipe out the entire X-Men team in one blast like Apocalypse did here...

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1390/apocalypsexmenss9.gif

... then I'll believe that TAS Superman can beat TAS Apocalypse. Otherwise, no. stick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Estacado
A better match would be X-men evolution Apoc vs TAS or JLA Superman.
Hmm. Yeah. Probably would, but what's to keep X-Men Evolution Apocalypse from doing this to JLU/TAS Superman? stick out tongue

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9149/apocalypsemagnetosl4.gif

Then again, XME Apocalypse couldn't expand his size like the one from the 90's X-Men cartoon could... Plus, XME Apoc got knocked back by a Sentinels' blast cannon...

Apocalypse from the 90's cartoon on the other hand is more durable than that, especially when he grows over 100 feet tall. roll eyes (sarcastic) I have to admit though, XME Apoc displayed psychic blasts/telekinesis far greater than the kind he had in most other media (mainly in his ancient Egyptian/mummy form before he acquired his Celestial tech in the Evolution series, right before Xavier confronted him in the 2nd to last episode).

llagrok
TAS Apoc 100/10

Xplosive
TAS Apocalypse was far too powerful for TAS cartoon. Actually, I think TAS Apocalypse would beat both TAS Superman and TAS Darkseid combined simultanenously.

mykke
Id actually agree with you, people just think hey superman beat Darkseid on the cartoon so he must be strong, but darkseid was not even impressive, none of the villians on the show were, TAS Apoc was crazy powerful, much more so than any other version of Apoc, he was not psychically harmed the entire show i don't think.

Nikkolas
X-Men Evolution sucks.

Don't bring it up and sully the good name of the awesome 90s cartoon.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Xplosive
TAS Apocalypse was far too powerful for TAS cartoon. Actually, I think TAS Apocalypse would beat both TAS Superman and TAS Darkseid combined simultanenously.
Yeah. Pretty much... I mean, in Superman TAS, he was able to block Darkseid's Omega Effect with just a slab or rock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC5kR3xK_UI

Not likely it would be able to put much of a dent in TAS Apocalypse's armor...

Originally posted by Nikkolas
X-Men Evolution sucks.

Don't bring it up and sully the good name of the awesome 90s cartoon.
I agree with you about X-Men Evolution... except for when it comes to the last 2 seasons. smile

The show itself sucking though is irrelavent to TAS Apocalypse's superiority over the TAS master of magnetism roll eyes (sarcastic), so it's perfectly fine to bring up in this case, and I'm not trying to sully the "good name" of the 90's cartoon...

Mordum
Apoc wins hands down. He was invincible remember when angel supposedly found a way to beat him but it was hoax made by apoc. Even the celestail ship couldnt beat him only trap him and teleport him away.

carver9
yeah the guy was unbeatable. I wonder why the comic f***** him up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.