Magneto vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
Who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
Magneto

Innerhype
This old thread again?

Exiles IM killed Magneto effortlessly.

House of M Magneto couldn't defend himself against IM and was prepared to die.

IM is immune to magnetism.

Iron Man for the majority depending on situation/location

llagrok
Silly Canadian.

Mangeto owns Iron man smile

jasofisc
Originally posted by Innerhype
This old thread again?

how about all those times mags effortlessly beat the living daylights out of IM or don't they exist anymore?

Innerhype
Originally posted by jasofisc
how about all those times mags effortlessly beat the living daylights out of IM or don't they exist anymore?

Their first encounter and the enconters with Rhodey in the armor do indeed exist, those shouldn't count.

llagrok
You don't think Magneto can come up with something else besides trying to take control of Tony's armor?

How about the time Magneto was about to kill the Avengers if they didn't withdraw from Genosha?

jasofisc
mags has been sooooo down graded on this forum, to the point where people are saying that mags beating storm is PIS. it's sad, they guy controls the entire electro magnitic spectrum and has been upgraded, but on the kmc it's out of the question for him to beat anybody above street level. not saying anything about the debating on this thread, just over all. I remember when I was a good debate for mags to go against supes but not anymore.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Innerhype
This old thread again?

what is that scan from

guy222
Originally posted by Terryc250
Who wins?

tony

Symmetric Chaos
mags has been sooooo down graded on this forum, to the point where people are saying that mags beating storm is PIS. it's sad, they guy controls the entire electro magnitic spectrum and has been upgraded, but on the kmc it's out of the question for him to beat anybody above street level. not saying anything about the debating on this thread, just over all. I remember when I was a good debate for mags to go against supes but not anymore.

Irritating use of strawman generalizations by people like you is also on the rise.

emporerpants
magneto ftw

jasofisc
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Irritating use of strawman generalizations by people like you is also on the rise.

yeah maybe i'm being a little too general but still it's a vald point a mags vs. supes thread wouldn't go very well anymore. it would only be a couple of posters trying to defend mags and no matter how legit the argument they would be laffed off the board and called fanboys.

well on topic ironman even the new extermnis (or however it's spelled) can be damaged by emp's and no one is better at that then mags. also I'm sure sence em energy is related to every other kind of energy he could make the repulsers backfire.

emporerpants
supes annihilates magneto. magnet beats iron man.

What If...

Your post isn't very well thought out.

2 Storm fanboys that believe Storm is capable of beating abstracts believes she can beat Magneto...

1 Ironman fanboy, who feels the need to post a scan of ironman with every post, feels IM can beat Magneto...

So now KMC is anti-Magneto?
Quite the opposite my friend.

carver9
I think that magneto can beat iron man and give supes the fight of his life and might could take a majority (if his forcefield is up.). Thats all people do is guess on how other people could get through mags forcefield when noone has actually done that.

It has been stated that mag forcefield can take nukes and not budge. A well placed magneto can beat superman or magento, especially since doctor poloris owned the entire jla and superman fought a female version of magneto and got owned not once, not twice but three times.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by carver9
I think that magneto can beat iron man and give supes the fight of his life and might could take a majority (if his forcefield is up.). Thats all people do is guess on how other people could get through mags forcefield when noone has actually done that.

It has been stated that mag forcefield can take nukes and not budge. A well placed magneto can beat superman or magento, especially since doctor poloris owned the entire jla and superman fought a female version of magneto and got owned not once, not twice but three times. laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
laughing

Well too bad everything that I have said is true and also read this, maybe youll learn a few things especially the part about his forcefield taking hits from galactus. Are you telling me that supes is stronger than galactus. It also took poundings from phoenix.

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Magneto_%28Magnus%29

Jebus reborn
Well too bad everything that I have said is true and also read this, maybe youll learn a few things especially the part about his forcefield taking hits from galactus. Are you telling me that supes is stronger than galactus. It also took poundings from phoenix.

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Magneto_%28Magnus%29 I'm not reading your f*cking bios.

Also, it took a piece of a blast by a weak Galactus, and wasn't even really directed to deliver much damage, and Jeanix, well, Jeanix contridicts herself in almost every different appearance.
Plus, I can tell you right now, that if Galactus tried to destroy Mags, Mags is gone off the face of this Earth.

I'm also sure batdude would tell you different about Mags beating Superman, but that's just mine, and a lot of other people's opinions...

SpunkySmurph
A well placed magneto can beat superman or magento none180

carver9
I'm not reading your f*cking bios.

Also, it took a piece of a blast by a weak Galactus, and wasn't even really directed to deliver much damage, and Jeanix, well, Jeanix contridicts herself in almost every different appearance.
Plus, I can tell you right now, that if Galactus tried to destroy Mags, Mags is gone off the face of this Earth.

I'm also sure batdude would tell you different about Mags beating Superman, but that's just mine, and a lot of other people's opinions...

Im not disputing you because your opinion could be right and I know for a fact that if galactus wanted to destroy magneto, there isnt nothing mags could do about it. I put that bio up because I wanted you to see what I said was the truth. Magneto forcefield has taken a lot of punishment and withstood it and it even took thors hammer thrown at it.

A well written magneto is a power house. Superman is a power house. Magneto is a team buster. Superman is a team buster BUT I havent witness anything busting through magneto forcefield yet so I dont know what makes superman so different. Like I said superman has been owned by doctor poloris and I forgot the girl name on numerous of occasion and them combine aint near as close to power as magneto.

carver9
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
none180

I meant to say superman or iron man

SpunkySmurph
A well placed magneto can beat superman or magento none180

SpunkySmurph
I meant to say superman or iron man 12

Jebus reborn
Im not disputing you because your opinion could be right and I know for a fact that if galactus wanted to destroy magneto, there isnt nothing mags could do about it. I put that bio up because I wanted you to see what I said was the truth. Magneto forcefield has taken a lot of punishment and withstood it and it even to thors hammer thrown at it.

A well written magneto is a power house. Superman is a power house. Magneto is a team buster. Superman is a team buster BUT I havent witness anything busting through magneto forcefield yet so I dont know what makes superman so different. Like I said superman has been owned by doctor poloris and I forgot the girl name on numerous of occasion and them combine aint near as close to power as magneto. I know almost all of Magneto's feats by hand, just like most of the characters I debate with (that I actually want to know about). If I felt your feats were wrong, I would have said it.

The Thor thing is retarded, considering Magneto couldn't even beat Thor alone, and yet, he is able to fight Thor, and the Avengers?

And, how much punishment has Magneto been put against his shield? Thor, and She-Hulk, and a couple others?
I can tell you right now, that Quaser's shield is more powerful (Herc, Thor, Hulk, etc), and even it's been broken.
It's not unbreakable by any means, and using your exact same arguement, Galactus couldn't break his shield either.

You base both of them being weaker off of... what exactly? Anyway, they may very well be weaker, but considering some of Superman's feats, this "girl" as you put it, may very well be pis.

Also, it could very well come down to Superman vibrating through his shield, but I still fail to see the power applied by Mags, that's going to put down Supes.

2damnloud
Couldn't he just bloodrip supes or rip him apart using his abnormally high bio-aura that gives him his durability??

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Couldn't he just bloodrip supes or rip him apart using his abnormally high bio-aura that gives him his durability?? Superman isn't Storm.

2damnloud
Superman isn't Storm.

answer the question.

Why, or why not??

Storm has nothing to do with this.

carver9
I know almost all of Magneto's feats by hand, just like most of the characters I debate with (that I actually want to know about). If I felt your feats were wrong, I would have said it.

The Thor thing is retarded, considering Magneto couldn't even beat Thor alone, and yet, he is able to fight Thor, and the Avengers?

And, how much punishment has Magneto been put against his shield? Thor, and She-Hulk, and a couple others?
I can tell you right now, that Quaser's shield is more powerful (Herc, Thor, Hulk, etc), and even it's been broken.
It's not unbreakable by any means, and using your exact same arguement, Galactus couldn't break his shield either.

You base both of them being weaker off of... what exactly? Anyway, they may very well be weaker, but considering some of Superman's feats, this "girl" as you put it, may very well be pis.

Also, it could very well come down to Superman vibrating through his shield, but I still fail to see the power applied by Mags, that's going to put down Supes.

The same power that kept superman away from doctor poloris. Superman himself stated that doctor poloris can mess with there blood so they kept there distance and still got owned, the entire jla. Like I said magneto >>>> doctor poloris on docs best day.

Im going to get that girl name for you, (i cant think of her name because shes not all that popular).

I never said that galactus cant hurt magneto. Magneto is a piece of thread compared to galactus but he did take some of galactus weak shots (when i say weak Im meaning that galactus didnt put any effort).

Magneto also fights sometimes without his forcefield thats why hulk has owned him (who havent the hulk owned) I dont remember she hulk doing anything to magneto but hey you said she did and i can tell that you know what youre talking about so she might did. She hulk has owned so many people (thanos comes to mind) that its rediculous. Stop using magneto low showings. His high showings out weighs his low showing 10 fold. Magneto is a team buster, has alway been and he is a planetary threat. I think that magneto can get some wins off of superman.

SpunkySmurph
Couldn't he just bloodrip supes or rip him apart using his abnormally high bio-aura that gives him his durability?? IIRC, his bio-aura exists all around him and within him. If his arm is seperated, you still wouldn't be able to damage the part on the inside. AFAIK, anyways.

Not to mention, he could just speedblitz...

carver9
IIRC, his bio-aura exists all around him and within him. If his arm is seperated, you still wouldn't be able to damage the part on the inside. AFAIK, anyways.

Not to mention, he could just speedblitz...

I guess hes going to speed blitz magneto forcefield. That would hurt huh.

Jebus reborn
answer the question.

Why, or why not??

Storm has nothing to do with this. Because, Supes is too durible, too much willpower, too powerful, and I really doubt that Magneto would be able to control his built in shield.
He can control almost all energy, but saying that, would make it sound like he could control Galactus's power, or something.

Storm has to do with this, because that is the low level (as apposed to Supes) people Mags has been shown to be able to control, or stop, on a consistent basis.

carver9
Because, Supes is too durible, too much willpower, too powerful, and I really doubt that Magneto would be able to control his built in shield.
He can control almost all energy, but saying that, would make it sound like he could control Galactus's power, or something.

Storm has to do with this, because that is the low level (as apposed to Supes) people Mags has been shown to be able to control, or stop, on a consistent basis.

So magneto owning the avengers and xmen is low showings. ok. Magneto taking over the entire earth by affecting the earths magnetic poles is low huh.

Now like I said before and will continue to say. Superman was threaten by doctor poloris and knew that doctor poloris could affect his blood so he stayed away. Magneto will blood rape superman.

SpunkySmurph
I guess hes going to speed blitz magneto forcefield. That would hurt huh. He can vibrate through it... so no, it really wouldn't.

Plus. Supes could hit him before his forcefield was even raised...

Jebus reborn
The same power that kept superman away from doctor poloris. Superman himself stated that doctor poloris can mess with there blood so they kept there distance and still got owned, the entire jla. Like I said magneto >>>> doctor poloris on docs best day.

Im going to get that girl name for you, (i cant think of her name because shes not all that popular).

I never said that galactus cant hurt magneto. Magneto is a piece of thread compared to galactus but he did take some of galactus weak shots (when i say weak Im meaning that galactus didnt put any effort).

Magneto also fights sometimes without his forcefield thats why hulk has owned him (who havent the hulk owned) I dont remember she hulk doing anything to magneto but hey you said she did and i can tell that you know what youre talking about so she might did. She hulk has owned so many people (thanos comes to mind) that its rediculous. Stop using magneto low showings. His high showings out weighs his low showing 10 fold. Magneto is a team buster, has alway been and he is a planetary threat. I think that magneto can get some wins off of superman. On his best day, so using bullshit showings?
So, you think Magneto can own the entire JLA?

Funny... and yet not, at the same time...

If Mags fights without his forcefield, then he's gone. What was the point in that statement?

I never said She-Hulk did anything to him, I said She-Hulk has tested his shields duribility, along with Thor and others. I'm just seeing as the limit to his shield.

Completely wrong, since She-Hulk owned a clone, that wasn't fighting back (Thanos clone). Not to mention, it was She-Hulk comics.

I never onced used Magneto's low showings, nor even gave an example of when he got beat.

Planetary you say? If that's all it takes, then what was the point of Dominus?

Jebus reborn
So magneto owning the avengers and xmen is low showings. ok. Magneto taking over the entire earth by affecting the earths magnetic poles is low huh.

Now like I said before and will continue to say. Superman was threaten by doctor poloris and knew that doctor poloris could affect his blood so he stayed away. Magneto will blood rape superman. I said low on a consistent basis...
Reading comprehension is key to understanding that.

Also, no, Magento owning the Avengers (with Thor) is bullshit.

Wait, didn't Magneto do that with a machine that amplified his powers, or am I thinking of a different time?

Are you talking about the same guy whose body pieces were used to cover, and heal holes in the fabris of space and time, being scared of his blood being controlled?

carver9
On his best day, so using bullshit showings?
So, you think Magneto can own the entire JLA?

Funny... and yet not, at the same time...

If Mags fights without his forcefield, then he's gone. What was the point in that statement?

I never said She-Hulk did anything to him, I said She-Hulk has tested his shields duribility, along with Thor and others. I'm just seeing as the limit to his shield.

Completely wrong, since She-Hulk owned a clone, that wasn't fighting back (Thanos clone). Not to mention, it was She-Hulk comics.

I never onced used Magneto's low showings, nor even gave an example of when he got beat.

Planetary you say? If that's all it takes, then what was the point of Dominus?

If magneto fights without his force field, almost anyone could take him. Im referring to a prepared magneto.

Sorry about the she hulk comment, guess I read your statement wrong. I guess I also read wrong about the things that you said about magneto and his low showings. I dont know why we are sitting here arguing about magneto being a planetary buster when he can control the earths magnetic field, just dont make since to me.

I wonder how many nukes superman can take, answer that for me.

Jebus reborn
If magneto fights without his force field, almost anyone could take him. Im referring to a prepared magneto.

Sorry about the she hulk comment, guess I read your statement wrong. I guess I also read wrong about the things that you said about magneto and his low showings. I dont know why we are sitting here arguing about magneto being a planetary buster when he can control the earths magnetic field, just dont make since to me.

I wonder how many nukes superman can take, answer that for me. Not anyone, considering he owned the X-Men, ripped out Wolverine's adamantium, all the while while Jean, and X were trying to mindrape him (which later created Onslaught, since X caught him unaware and took his evil).
But, Superman could take him without it.

F*ck if I know, but I do know a sun>>>>any amount of nukes, and a Maggedon warhead>X many amount of nukes as well.

Swanky-Tuna
I thought Magneto defeated Iron Man by "switching frequencies" to get around the demagnetizing. Or was that against Doom?

Couldn't he just bloodrip supes or rip him apart using his abnormally high bio-aura that gives him his durability??
The thing about that is Superman's durability is insane. If he can "get a grip" on those things, which I'm pretty certain he can, I don't think he'd have the power to manipulate them how he pleases.

But Magneto fans in the original thread had a heyday of the one scan of Dr. Polaris, I think, leeching Superman's solar energy out of him with his magnetic powers. Superman was also stupidly yelling at Dr. Polaris that if he doesn't stop he'll die from the attack.

carver9
Not anyone, considering he owned the X-Men, ripped out Wolverine's adamantium, all the while while Jean, and X were trying to mindrape him (which later created Onslaught, since X caught him unaware and took his evil).
But, Superman could take him without it.

F*ck if I know, but I do know a sun>>>>any amount of nukes, and a Maggedon warhead>X many amount of nukes as well.

I dont know why people bring up the fact that superman goes in the sun when its his power source. How is he going to burn up if thats the source of his power. Thats like saying that green lantern can be hurt by the battery that gives him his power.

Thats like saying that flash can be hurt by the speed force. Or thor could be hurt by the lightning his hammer gives off. I dont think that supes can take to many nukes and I think that he would fall if mags continuosly hit him with them.

Jebus reborn
I dont know why people bring up the fact that superman goes in the sun when its his power source. How is he going to burn up if thats the source of his power. Thats like saying that green lantern can be hurt by the battery that gives him his power.

Thats like saying that flash can be hurt by the speed force. Or thor could be hurt by the lightning his hammer gives off. I dont think that supes can take to many nukes and I think that he would fall if mags continuosly hit him with them. Except the fact that a sun's pressure, is still greater than any nuke.

carver9
Except the fact that a sun's pressure, is still greater than any nuke.

and the fact that the closure superman gets to the sun the more powerful he gets and the pressure means nothing to him if his power is increasing by the second.

To bad I have seen superman in some pain getting hit by missles. To bad I have seen superman in pain when the flash rapped his entire body up in grenades in a milli second and they all exploded and superman was bleeding out of the mouth.

What If...

Thats like saying that flash can be hurt by the speed force. Or thor could be hurt by the lightning his hammer gives off. I dont think that supes can take to many nukes and I think that he would fall if mags continuosly hit him with them.

Superman 1m was hurt by the source of his power.
Flash can be trapped within the speedforce
Storm can be hurt by her own lightning
Bishop can absorb too much of his own source of power,
etc. etc.

Jebus reborn
and the fact that the closure superman gets to the sun the more powerful he gets and the pressure means nothing to him if his power is increasing by the second.

To bad I have seen superman in some pain getting hit by missles. To bad I have seen superman in pain when the flash rapped his entire body up in grenades in a milli second and they all exploded and superman was bleeding out of the mouth. So, what about a red sun then? The stuff that weakens Superman, and yet, Superman flew right through it?

And I've seen Superman absorb a super-bomb if you will.
Or, a Maggedon warhead.

Also, grenades? I almost need to see this...

carver9
Originally posted by What If...
Superman 1m was hurt by the source of his power.
Flash can be trapped within the speedforce
Storm can be hurt by her own lightning
Bishop can absorb too much of his own source of power,
etc. etc.

Answer this. Can silver surfer fly in the red and yellow sun and sit there, we all know his durability. Now if superman is so durable can he sit in the red and yellow sun and just sit there. I know the answer to that question. If he cant sit in both I would like to know the reason why. Also answer this question for me. Why wasnt the people on krypton (before the planet exploded) as powerful or near as powerful as superman.

I watch Pokemon

carver9
So, what about a red sun then? The stuff that weakens Superman, and yet, Superman flew right through it?

And I've seen Superman absorb a super-bomb if you will.
Or, a Maggedon warhead.

Also, grenades? I almost need to see this...

I forgot what dark knight issue but it was in a batman book when superman was working with the government and batman had the flash to aid him in taking superman down (this was during the time batman wore a special built bat suit that was powered by the city and killed both him and superman. batman heart gave out after killing superman.).

Flash ran in there and hooked superman with about 25 grenades injuring him pretty bad.

I watch Pokemon
Answer this. Can silver surfer fly in the red and yellow sun and sit there, we all know his durability. Now if superman is so durable can he sit in the red and yellow sun and just sit there. I know the answer to that question. If he cant sit in both I would like to know the reason why. Also answer this question for me. Why wasnt the people on krypton (before the planet exploded) as powerful or near as powerful as superman.

You don't seem to know shit about Superman.

Krypton orbited a Red Sun. Red Suns drain Kryptonians of their powers. Superman can survive in a Yellow Sun, not only because it makes him stronger but because he is that durable. He can't survive in a Red Sun for a long time because Red Sun radiation drains his powers.

Jebus reborn
I forgot what dark knight issue but it was in a batman book when superman was working with the government and batman had the flash to aid him in taking superman down (this was during the time batman wore a special built bat suit that was powered by the city and killed both him and superman. batman heart gave out after killing superman.).

Flash ran in there and hooked superman with about 25 grenades injuring him pretty bad. That sounds pretty damn non-canon...

Sounds like some serious bullshit, it does.

I watch Pokemon

Flash ran in there and hooked superman with about 25 grenades injuring him pretty bad.

Sounds like a non-cannon Elseworlds story. laughing

carver9

carver9
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Sounds like a non-cannon Elseworlds story. laughing

It was but it happened.

Jebus reborn
It was but it happened. Non-canon is the same as using cartoons...

Blair Wind
Wasnt that the Dark Knight Returns story??? confused

I watch Pokemon
In the imperiex saga superman fought a guy that was on the fatal five team and he blew the ground from underneath superman leading to superman bleeding out the mouth saying that he felt pain after the blow.

No member of the Fatal Five appeared during Our Worlds at War. There were some hard-light constructs of the Fatal Five created to protect Pluto but Superman beat them all easily.

carver9
You don't seem to know shit about Superman.

Krypton orbited a Red Sun. Red Suns drain Kryptonians of their powers. Superman can survive in a Yellow Sun, not only because it makes him stronger but because he is that durable. He can't survive in a Red Sun for a long time because Red Sun radiation drains his powers.

Thats what I wanted you to answer. It was a point. Superman gets his powers from a yellow sun, so why in the hell would it burn him up or even have any kind of affect on him.

Superman cant survive in the red sun because 1st its not a power source and 2nd he will burn the hell up even if hes durable or not. Using the fact that superman has survived in the yellow sun is non sense since he cant survive in nothing but a yellow sun.

The reason I used silver surfer is due to the fact that silver surfer can survive in any environment, not because its a yellow, purple, or red sun. The sun and nukes are two different things. The sun shouldnt even be brought up when testing superman durability.

I watch Pokemon
It was but it happened.

It's non-cannon so it doesn't count.

Jebus reborn
Thats what I wanted you to answer. It was a point. Superman gets his powers from a yellow sun, so why in the hell would it burn him up or even have any kind of affect on him.

Superman cant survive in the red sun because 1st its not a power source and 2nd he will burn the hell up even if hes durable or not. Using the fact that superman has survived in the yellow sun is non sense since he cant survive in nothing but a yellow sun.

The reason I used silver surfer is due to the fact that silver surfer can survive in any environment, not because its a yellow, purple, or red sun. The sun and nukes are two different things. The sun shouldnt even be brought up when testing superman durability. If I wash my denim jeans with flaming pink shorts, would my denim change colours?

Also, a question...
What exactly do you think a red sun does to Superman?

SpunkySmurph

Red sun radiation DRAINS his powers. It means he becomes weak. Not because it isn't yellow- because it's RED.

Dumbass.

carver9
No member of the Fatal Five appeared during Our Worlds at War. There were some hard-light constructs of the Fatal Five created to protect Pluto but Superman beat them all easily.

The point that Im trying to get you to understand is that superman felt the blast and he was hurt from it. It was a minor blast and he bled. Nukes would hurt superman, unless world world had kryptonite layings on the ground because i saw blood.

Answer this for me, was equus a magical being or did he have any kryptonite any where on his body.

SpunkySmurph
It was but it happened. If I drew a cartoon of Superman flying into Marvel and pwning the Silver Surfer, Thor, Wolverine, Sentry, and the Living Tribunal with his pinky finger while he was sleeping, it would have happened.

Could I use it in forum debates then?

I watch Pokemon

Jebus reborn
If I drew a cartoon of Superman flying into Marvel and pwning the Silver Surfer, Thor, Wolverine, Sentry, and the Living Tribunal with his pinky finger while he was sleeping, it would have happened.

Could I use it in forum debates then? You can draw?

Also, in my opinion, the greatest team-up ever, would be Superman and Mar-Vell.
Mar-Vell can control the solar energy way better than Superman, but Superman is also way more powerful, so then, Mar-Vell could easily power Supes up all through the battle.
And, put Supes back at full power, with a simple slamming of his bands.

carver9
Red sun radiation DRAINS his powers. It means he becomes weak. Not because it isn't yellow- because it's RED.

Dumbass.

and yellow sun light gives him strength, so what the hell does that tell you, something that gives you power shouldnt harm you. Can juggernaut beat himself to death with the cytorrak gem, no. can a yellow sun kill superman, hell no. Can a yellow sun burn superman, hell no. Youre not reading my post right. I know that the red sun takes his power because he cant get anything from it. Hes unable to absorb the rays. He becomes a regular human. It dont have an affect like kryptonite. He isnt hurt by it, he just not fueling off of the rays that its giving off just like the people on krypton.

The red sunlight wasnt killing them it made them human like and wasnt powering them up. If you brought a roach from krypton and threw it in the yellow sun it might wouldnt die because the heat dont have an effect on any being from krypton.

Blair Wind

He flew through one recently erm

Jebus reborn
and yellow sun light gives him strength, so what the hell does that tell you, something that gives you power shouldnt harm you. Can juggernaut beat himself to death with the cytorrak gem, no. can a yellow sun kill superman, hell no. Can a yellow sun burn superman, hell no. Youre not reading my post right. I know that the red sun takes his power because he cant get anything from it. Hes unable to absorb the rays. He becomes a regular human. It dont have an affect like kryptonite. He isnt hurt by it, he just not fueling off of the rays that its giving off just like the people on krypton.

The red sunlight wasnt killing them it made them human like and wasnt powering them up. If you brought a roach from krypton and threw it in the yellow sun it might wouldnt die because the heat dont have an effect on any being from krypton. I have no idea what the f*ck you just said... so I'll just say this...
Superman ran through a red sun.

So instead of it powering him up, his duribility (minus a lot) took the pressure of a sun.

I watch Pokemon

carver9

King_Mungi
Can juggernaut beat himself to death with the cytorrak gem, no. can a yellow sun kill superman, hell no.

Can a yellow sun burn superman, hell no.

Technically Jugz did kill and defeat another Juggernaut powered by the gem wink

All-Star Superman is dying from it

I watch Pokemon

The red sunlight wasnt killing them it made them human like and wasnt powering them up. If you brought a roach from krypton and threw it in the yellow sun it might wouldnt die because the heat dont have an effect on any being from krypton.

What the hell are you talking about? Red Sun radiation drains his power. Why do you think Ruin was blasting him with red sun radiation? Not only does it not give him powers up it drains whatever power he has stored inside of him.

carver9

Jebus reborn
What the hell are you talking about? Red Sun radiation drains his power. Why do you think Ruin was blasting him with red sun radiation? Not only does it not give him powers up it drains whatever power he has stored inside of him. Example:

I watch Pokemon

SpunkySmurph
You can draw?
One of my secret powers, along with the ability to fit a ton of fries in my mouth at once, and the ability to fail at paper mache.

carver9
What the hell are you talking about? Red Sun radiation drains his power. Why do you think Ruin was blasting him with red sun radiation? Not only does it not give him powers up it drains whatever power he has stored inside of him.

please read my post again because everything that you just said thats what i put in my post. I want you to understand this, and read this time. Something that gives you your powers, its a 90% chance that it wont be able to hurt you. Just like I used the green lantern quote. The energy from the battery wont have any kind of affect on him.

The yellow sun will never have an affect on him. The sea that namor swim in gives him strength and would never kill him. Its plain and clear. If I ask you if nukes can hurt superman or not, Im not asking you if the sun can hurt him because its not, its his power source. Use something else like thanos or odin blasting him. I would listen to you then but the sun, naaaah. Will never in this life time hurt him.

Jebus reborn
please read my post again because everything that you just said thats what i put in my post. I want you to understand this, and read this time. Something that gives you your powers, its a 90% chance that it wont be able to hurt you. Just like I used the green lantern quote. The energy from the battery wont have any kind of affect on him.

The yellow sun will never have an affect on him. The sea that namor swim in gives him strength and would never kill him. Its plain and clear. If I ask you if nukes can hurt superman or not, Im not asking you if the sun can hurt him because its not, its his power source. Use something else like thanos or odin blasting him. I would listen to you then but the sun, naaaah. Will never in this life time hurt him. The sun's pressure>any amount of nukes. smile

2damnloud
So if superman was to get hit with a bunch of nukes, and hurt badly, it would be PIS???

carver9

I watch Pokemon

carver9
The sun's pressure>any amount of nukes. smile

When superman gets close to the sun and gets more powerful>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the suns pressure. The sun pressure wont have any kind of affect on superman if hes getting more powerful by the second.

I watch Pokemon

I watch Pokemon
So if superman was to get hit with a bunch of nukes, and hurt badly, it would be PIS???

Depends when it happened. After Bryne's reboot it was possible to hurt him with nukes but these days it would be considered PIS.

carver9

I watch Pokemon

carver9

I watch Pokemon
I said that I dont know his durability because its inconsitant. Another example. During the imperiex saga superman fought a probe that took like half of kansas when it landed on earth. When superman destroyed the probe, the blast from the probe hurt superman bad and he was down in that hole for a while before flying out. Now I know that your not going to tell me that the blast that superman took that hurt him from the imperiex probe is more power than what a nuke can give off.

Of course the probe had more energy in it than a nuke. It was getting its power from Imperiex. You know the guy who sucked planets, stars, and galaxies whole. Hell, one Imperix probe sent Mongul from War World to Earth.

Jebus reborn
When superman gets close to the sun and gets more powerful>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the suns pressure. The sun pressure wont have any kind of affect on superman if hes getting more powerful by the second. Except a red sun drains him from his powers, and severely weakens him, and yet, he went right through the f*cker!
The sun's pressure will have more, and more effect on him, when he's getting weaker by the second.
Not only is it his duribility, but it's his duribility, that was lowered.
Dur!

carver9
Of course the probe had more energy in it than a nuke. It was getting its power from Imperiex. You know the guy who sucked planets, stars, and galaxies whole. Hell, one Imperix probe sent Mongul from War World to Earth.

And one imperiex probe exploded on wonder woman and she survived. Do you also think that she can take a nuke. A imperiex probe exploded on aquaman and he survived, do you think that he can take a nuke also. Black lightning was in front of imperiex probe and he had no affect BUT superman was injured. From what I have seen of a blast from a probe, I dont think that the power comes close to rivaling that of a nuke. Just my opinion, you might be right. Also, you didnt have to explain who imperex is, almost everyone on the forum knows him.

I watch Pokemon

carver9

Jebus reborn
But I would like for you to give up on this one and just let me win. laughing

I watch Pokemon
But I would like for you to give up on this one and just let me win.

hysterical

I watch Pokemon

carver9
Just let me have this one win Jebus reborn and I watch Pokemon. I know deep down in side you feel that Im right. Its not hard to say, just say "carver you won this time, if superman takes any nukes to the chest his ribs might pop out of the side of his back."

carver9
hysterical

I wasnt trying to be funny. mad

carver9

I watch Pokemon
Just let me have this one win Jebus reborn and I watch Pokemon. I know deep down in side you feel that Im right. Its not hard to say, just say "carver you won this time, if superman takes any nukes to the chest his ribs might pop out of the side of his back."

No. laughing

Jebus reborn
Just let me have this one win Jebus reborn and I watch Pokemon. I know deep down in side you feel that Im right. Its not hard to say, just say "carver you won this time, if superman takes any nukes to the chest his ribs might pop out of the side of his back." Do you want me to give up, or actually start debating?

Since, you have ignored this comment a couple times...Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Except a red sun drains him from his powers, and severely weakens him, and yet, he went right through the f*cker!
The sun's pressure will have more, and more effect on him, when he's getting weaker by the second.
Not only is it his duribility, but it's his duribility, that was lowered.
Dur!

Why would I give up, or him?

I watch Pokemon

carver9

I watch Pokemon

carver9

carver9
nuclear missle>>>probes

I watch Pokemon

I watch Pokemon

carver9

I watch Pokemon
When did a probe destroy a planet because if they had that kind of power they would have tried to use the hull to destroy earth when wonderwoman mother interviened. That was the hole point in them trying to destroy the hull. They was using it to destroy the planet earth. Why didnt they try to do it under there own power.

Now if youre referring to the true imperex instead of his probes then thats believable but I dont even think that a probe blast could destroy a town. They wasnt doing any damage to the hull when they were shooting it so they started ripping away at it with there bare hands.

An Imperiex probe destroyed Daxam after taking out 100,000 Daxamites.

carver9
An Imperiex probe destroyed Daxam after taking out 100,000 Daxamites.

This had to been an amped up probe. Was this the same probe that superman fought in space after the training that he received from mongul, that was creating a WEAPON to destroy earth.

I watch Pokemon

carver9

I watch Pokemon

carver9

Terryc250
wow about 5 posts was Magneto vs Iron Man then the rest of the 110 posts were about magneto vs superman..

Innerhype
Originally posted by Terryc250
wow about 5 posts was Magneto vs Iron Man then the rest of the 110 posts were about magneto vs superman..

Nah, Magneto vs. Superman disappeared a long while back.

This is all about Superman's durability now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.