imperfects vs mighty avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
van roekel
johnny ohm
solaris
paragon
the wink
fault zone
hazmat
brigade

vs

ironman
ms marvel
wasp
black widow
wonderman
ares
sentry

lando005

grey fox
MA kick the snot out out of them...

lando005
oh yea one more thing sentry starts off on the far side of the moon

wolverex84
that doesn't change anything, it does not matter os sentry if in mars, he would be there in a 10 sec, mighty avengers will annihilate them, the only one that might give them a little trouble is paragon and maybe brigade.

lando005
Originally posted by wolverex84
that doesn't change anything, it does not matter os sentry if in mars, he would be there in a 10 sec, mighty avengers will annihilate them, the only one that might give them a little trouble is paragon and maybe brigade. yea i was worried about that sentry really tips the scales too much so i dont know if i should just take him out or puta time limit on before he can join...... how about this sentry can only be in the fight for 11 seconds max

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
van roekel
johnny ohm
solaris
paragon
the wink
fault zone
hazmat
brigade

vs

ironman
ms marvel
wasp
black widow
wonderman
ares
sentry

avengers

lando005
Originally posted by guy222
avengers
what about after the new additional rules?

SevenShackles
i like the imperfects, alot. shame they arnt used in some way to redeem them in comics but sadly sentry just really kills any chance they might of had and makes this abit too onesided.

avengers for the win.

lando005
Originally posted by SevenShackles
i like the imperfects, alot. shame they arnt used in some way to redeem them in comics but sadly sentry just really kills any chance they might of had and makes this abit too onesided.

avengers for the win. yea that's what i was thinking that's why i put the 11 second time limit on him

SevenShackles
yea that's what i was thinking that's why i put the 11 second time limit on him
no mention of prep or location. and in 11 sec sentry is in the battle no matter what?

well hell..

the imperfects would hold their own, no way will their be a 11 sec ownage from either side.. meaning its still doesnt matter, once sentry enters its over. even if the imperfects pick off black widow.. lets say the wink appears and drives a blade into her spine. or if ironman blows faultzones legs off.. or Hazmat swallows up the wasp one way or another and kills her... in 11 sec sentry will come and clean things up with what remains of not all his teamates.

they have no chance of winning.

lando005
Originally posted by SevenShackles
no mention of prep or location. and in 11 sec sentry is in the battle no matter what?

well hell..

the imperfects would hold their own, no way will their be a 11 sec ownage from either side.. meaning its still doesnt matter, once sentry enters its over. even if the imperfects pick off black widow.. lets say the wink appears and drives a blade into her spine. or if ironman blows faultzones legs off.. or Hazmat swallows up the wasp one way or another and kills her... in 11 sec sentry will come and clean things up with what remains of not all his teamates.

they have no chance of winning. i didnt mean 11 seconds and sentry is in the fight i mean sentry is only in the fight for 11 seconds max

SevenShackles
i didnt mean 11 seconds and sentry is in the fight i mean sentry is only in the fight for 11 seconds max

lol that makes more sense, but sentry can do enough damage in 11 sec to seal the deal, not to mention whatever he leaves left standing can be picked off by wonderman, ms.marvel, ironman and area.

avengers win. unless you can say otherwise? as i wouldnt mind an upset here with an imperfects victory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.