thanos vs neron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
thanos

vs

neron

Estacado
Thanos 10/10

Mider999
lol your a tard esta there is no way in hell thanos could defeat neron

the guy did the following

cured lex luthors cancer
gave a miriade of other villains there powers
killed mongul and wonder woman
he also seperated spectre from his host

Estacado
So you admit that it is a spite.
I know he can't beat Neron since he is like a much better version of Mephisto.

Mider999
he's described as having nigh omnipetence use of magic

Estacado
Originally posted by Estacado
So you admit that it is a spite.

Mider999
awwww why arent you in the thanos vs apoc mr sinister and eric the red thread protesting that lame spite thread

nope your to busy here being a thanos fanboy hay man i got a idea why dont you and the other thanos fanboys make a forum for yourselves and you can have him fight little old ladies and basically anything that cant defend itself, and you can also use non cosmic characters cause your to chicken sh!t to put him up against someone who'd stomp his ugly gray butt.

Mider999
hay esca did you cry and light a candle the day that a depowered drax killed your fav fanboy icon or did you just say to yourself

ITS NOT REAL ITS NOT REAL ITS FAKE ITS FAKEEEEEEEEE and then burn up the comic and burn up every comic like it in a 30 mile radious is it A or B

Estacado
huh

Buckeroo Banzai
Neron got trapped by Ralph Dibny in Fates tower. Thaosis a reasonable mystic in some situations he could pull this off.

Mider999
thats funny i never seen thanos use mystical means to do.....ANYTHING but you can give me an issue number where he does

but there is no prep they both meat and fight there is no outside interfearance, or outside objects, buildings, artifacts allowed.

Buckeroo Banzai
Originally posted by Mider999
thats funny i never seen thanos use mystical means to do.....ANYTHING but you can give me an issue number where he does

but there is no prep they both meat and fight there is no outside interfearance, or outside objects, buildings, artifacts allowed.

How do you think he originally communed with Death? How do you think he communes with Death now? Well apart from being dead.

TricksterPriest
Mider, you're a tard. and this match is uber spite. doped

jasonk3
Originally posted by Mider999
thanos

vs

neron

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Estacado
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Buckeroo Banzai
Then of course he used his mystical powers to escape the pocket dimension he got trapped in and contact the Hulk via Ley Lines.

Buckeroo Banzai
Neron at present is trapped through trickery in Fates tower by the elongated man and Thanos is dead. I don't see this fight happening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.