Guy Gardner vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Guy Gardner vs Magneto, both at full power battling to the death over Genosha.

thoughts?

guy222
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Guy Gardner vs Magneto, both at full power battling to the death over Genosha.

thoughts?

erik

Tron
Guy, or just about any Green Lantern.

TricksterPriest
So, what about when Dr. Polaris took control of Kyle's ring at the south pole? Is that PIS? confused

Tazer
Yo.

tbh its not like he'd ever fought a magnetism-user b4.

as for this fight, Mags would win, but its a fight and I think moreso than anything Guy would either be outsmarter OR get overconfident.

cuz he damn sure isnt getting overpowered.

Tazer

Bouboumaster
Magneto. He got a magnetic force shield, and would take out the Iron from the body of Guy.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Tron
Guy, or just about any Green Lantern. Co-Signed. And again
GL Power ring beats mutant abilities anytime.

Bouboumaster
Megnetic abilities ownz GL anytime.

Rewmac
How come? Have you read Green Lantern comics?

Avalonofthewind
GL can do anything Mags can do and a whole lot more.

Guy is a bit on the stupid side though, and Mags is proficient.

GL 8/10

LORDSIDIOUS01
Erik beats the crap out of Guy. I don't see any GL beating Magneto.

Rewmac
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Erik beats the crap out of Guy. I don't see any GL beating Magneto. Any GL is overpowered against Magneto. He has no chance of winning. The power ring will protect against anything Mags got to offer. And Erik won't be protect against power blasts.

CasanoVa

Oh my.

You just stuck your foot in it.

Co-signed with Avalon, Guy's pretty brash and pig-headed he loses a few times out of him beeing a sheer prick. Erik's way too experienced to piss about with, Guy's arrogance would get get him messed up if he isn't too careful.

Guy 8/10

Roldz
Yeah id give it to guy, 8/10..

Rewmac
Mostly Guy. The GL ring will scan Magneto because it will find him hostile. The main thing is that the first time Mags uses his powers the ring will know and tell Guy it is magnetism and from that on it's all the way down to will power and arrogance versus experience and arrogance.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Rewmac
Any GL is overpowered against Magneto. He has no chance of winning. The power ring will protect against anything Mags got to offer. And Erik won't be protect against power blasts.

I'm not the only one who thinks Guy Gardner loses.

quote: (post)

Oh my.

You just stuck your foot in it.

Co-signed with Avalon, Guy's pretty brash and pig-headed he loses a few times out of him beeing a sheer prick. Erik's way too experienced to piss about with, Guy's arrogance would get get him messed up if he isn't too careful.

Guy 8/10

I am not the only person who thinks Erik wins.

Juntai
Guy wins.

Darksaint
Originally posted by Rewmac
Mostly Guy. The GL ring will scan Magneto because it will find him hostile. The main thing is that the first time Mags uses his powers the ring will know and tell Guy it is magnetism and from that on it's all the way down to will power and arrogance versus experience and arrogance.

Excellent analysis. Guy 8/10 Happy Dance

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
So, what about when Dr. Polaris took control of Kyle's ring at the south pole? Is that PIS? confused

darthgoober
smile

Zeitgeist
Guy, but not by a lot.

Badabing
Guy, by a lot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.