Warpath vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Thought this might be a decent fight. How would it go down?

King_Mungi
Sasquatch, basically has ever advantage sans fighting skill which I believe Warpath has a 6.

TricksterPriest
I don't know how good Warpath is. I'd say Sasquatch might take the win, but Warpath can fly.

King_Mungi
Apparently he can't fly anymore and got a strength decrease from the latest handbook.

Entity
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Apparently he can't fly anymore and got a strength decrease from the latest handbook. Well this is Warpath at his best. wink

Just to make this as close as possible.

King_Mungi
I would still give it to Sasquatch, as he has done far more in his career and has higher feats and shown to go up against people stronger than Warpath and prevail.

SpunkySmurph
Warpath bites through the curb, and into the ground below.

Entity
American History X references aside, does anyone know the limits to Warpath's durability?
Cause I don't recall ever seeing any.

Hell I almost chose him for my body but thought I might need Sabertooths healing factor to reduce the stress on Havok's body.
Go figure I ended up not even using Havok.

carver9
here ya go
http://www.marveldatabase.com/Warpath

King_Mungi
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Warpath bites through the curb, and into the ground below.

Good movie cool

Originally posted by Entity
does anyone know the limits to Warpath's durability?

It's decent, but I don't recall him showing much with it in the comics.

draxx_tOfU
Sasquatch ftw...

X-Force Warpath would put up a decent fight though, back when he was around class 70...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Sasquatch ftw...

X-Force Warpath would put up a decent fight though, back when he was around class 70...

What is he now? I heard class 25 range, I hope that isn't true as it doesn't make much sense.

draxx_tOfU
i think he's around class 40-50 now...

class 25 would be downright shameful...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
i think he's around class 40-50 now...

class 25 would be downright shameful...

Yesh! that's still low, at least I hope he still has the class 90 potential which has been a part of his character since he first appeared.

draxx_tOfU
Yesh! that's still low, at least I hope he still has the class 90 potential which has been a part of his character since he first appeared.

co-sign...

carver9
hes class 75

King_Mungi
Originally posted by carver9
hes class 75

Well apparently the handbook that was released a few months ago, had him depowered. I will see if I can find the scan as it was posted on the board.

King_Mungi
Yeah he is apparently class 25 from the recent handbook now. Here's Snoopdogg commenting on it from different threads

Originally posted by snoopdogg
He's been depowered to Class 25 and lost his flight abilites.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Warpath has been depowered. He cannot fly anymore and lost some strength. He's not Class 95. He's not even Class 50 either.

25 tons tops.

Still can't find the scan yet

draxx_tOfU
^^^^^^^^^^^^

damn, that just isn't right...

although he was defeated, James had a good showing against Juggy once, and now he's freakin' class 25?!

he was portrayed as the team muscle in X-Force similar to X-Factor's Strong Guy, X-Men's Colossus etc, and now he's freakin' class 25?!

damn writers...

King_Mungi
Like really what was the point of the vast down grade?

draxx_tOfU
i guess flight + superstrength < a pair of vibranium knives

King_Mungi
oh and they glow too, fair trade.

guy222
oh and they glow too, fair trade.

I like Warpath. Sasquatch ftw

snoopdogg
Current WP gets handled. The class 75 version that could fly would do pretty well though.

Putar
I have the warpath versus juggernaut comic it was a darn good fight. I mean he didn't hurt juggy but then he didn't really take much for damage either. It was good. Giving it to sassy.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Putar
I have the warpath versus juggernaut comic it was a darn good fight. I mean he didn't hurt juggy but then he didn't really take much for damage either. It was good. Giving it to sassy. It was a good fight for awhile. Juggernaut turned up the heat and then beat him up and his teamates pretty easily.

King_Mungi
Snoopdogg I don't remember if I asked you in the past, but did they give a reason for the massive depower? and did the handbook list him still at class 90 potential?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.