Can this Hulk beat Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright first twist he is carrying a 10 tons 5 feet wide 5 foot thick Adamantium and Vibranium shield he gets 20 days of practice with Captain America on how to toss it. Second twist Hulk has a Enchanted Ura Armor 3inches thick. The third twist Ura Made Arrows and a 6 foot 6 inch bow made of Adamantium with adamantium string. Fourth twist he gets an enchanted Ura Sword with 4 feet long blade. Sixth twist retractable claws hich retract on top of the hand claws are 2 1/2 feet long and made of adamantium.

Kutulu
Adamantium toys aren't going to help him. He loses badly.

Hercules
Same Depowered Tyrant who owns Herald level characters?

Umm...He wins!

golem370
This guy has Enchancted made Ura Armor and a 10 ton Adamantium shield. With the strength of the Hulk the help from Captain America that shield could cut the Earth in half. He also get Ura made sword.

Hercules
Originally posted by Kutulu
Adamantium toys aren't going to help him. He loses badly.

Co Signed

Hercules
Sorry for the double post but let me expand.

Hercules has an admantium mace, he still loses to Tyrant

Thor has an Uru Hammer with lots of mystical powers, he still loses to Tyrant.

So how does Hulk win and why is the weight of the sheild important?

Explain to me how you see Hulk winning this fight, I'm intrigued?

golem370
Strength or the Hulk + Shields weight equals far more destruction then the one like Captain America has imo. Hulk has beat both Thor and I am not sure Hercules and he has great durability and stamina he is damn near indestrutible he took disentergator beams that killed Namor and others. He fought Super-adaptoid who had adapted 100 heros abilities to his own. Hulk is a walking machine of destruction and know he has damn near indestructible armor and weapons to use too.

Hercules
Still isn't telling me how hes beating Tyrant.

Tyrant who has handled Gladiator, Surfer, Morg etc etc.

llagrok
Hulk doesn't beat Thor.

Tyrant kills Hulk.

Estacado
Originally posted by golem370
Strength or the Hulk + Shields weight equals far more destruction then the one like Captain America has imo. Hulk has beat both Thor and I am not sure Hercules and he has great durability and stamina he is damn near indestrutible he took disentergator beams that killed Namor and others. He fought Super-adaptoid who had adapted 100 heros abilities to his own. Hulk is a walking machine of destruction and know he has damn near indestructible armor and weapons to use too.
Still any herald would own Hulk and Tyrant would own any herald.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Hulk doesn't beat Thor.

Tyrant kills Hulk.

Hulk>Thor smile

golem370
Hulk throws the 10 ton shield at Tyrant knocking him off his feet then Tyrant gets up and is punched in the stomach and then a upper cut to the face with the claws. Hulk with his power and those adamantium claws would more then likely punch right threw Tyrant and then while Tyrant is down Hulk use his bow and arrows to take plugs out of Tyrant. While Tyrant is on the ground Hulk jumps miles in the sky and delivers a hammer shot to Tyrant K.O'ing him and while Tyrant is out he is decapitated with the Ura sword. Remember also the way Captain America teaches Hulk the shield outa come right back to Hulk for deflection of any powers shots Tyrant might try and use. 10 ton shield outa withstand depowered Tyrants shots specially in this case since it's grade A adamantium.

golem370
Firelord Nova Air-Walker Terrax couldn't in my opinion. Hercules dropped Firelord with one punch. Hulk could do the same.

golem370
Hulk with that kind of Bow and those kind of Arrows would be extremely dangerous. The speed and with those arrows would be propelled would be incredible powerful.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Estacado
Still any herald would own Hulk and Tyrant would own any herald.
Come again ? In his own way, Hulk is herald level.

Utrigita
Hulk throws the 10 ton shield at Tyrant knocking him off his feet then Tyrant gets up and is punched in the stomach and then a upper cut to the face with the claws. Hulk with his power and those adamantium claws would more then likely punch right threw Tyrant and then while Tyrant is down Hulk use his bow and arrows to take plugs out of Tyrant. While Tyrant is on the ground Hulk jumps miles in the sky and delivers a hammer shot to Tyrant K.O'ing him and while Tyrant is out he is decapitated with the Ura sword. Remember also the way Captain America teaches Hulk the shield outa come right back to Hulk for deflection of any powers shots Tyrant might try and use. 10 ton shield outa withstand depowered Tyrants shots specially in this case since it's grade A adamantium.

And you think Tyrant is just gonna stand there???

Estacado
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Come again ? In his own way, Hulk is herald level.
Any of Galactus's heralds could beat Hulk (maybe except Nova) if they use their powers to full potentional.

Hulk herald level?
In strenght maybe but that doesn't really matter if he fights someone like Surfer.

golem370
Strength Durability and Stamina

golem370
Like I said Hulk durability + the Armor would protect Hulk from anything Depowered Tyrant could throw at him. He has very powerful weapons and with the Hulk strength becomes 100x more powerful. Tyrant fought Silver Surfer Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator one after the other. In that book Morg was fighting Terrax he wasn't even paying attenion to Tyrant. Here is a question did Morg even have is power cosmic in that battle? The Hulk I have presented here would imo be able to defeat any Herald of Galactus.

Estacado
no expression
This thread should be closed.

golem370
How about you close the door on your way out.

Utrigita
Like I said Hulk durability + the Armor would protect Hulk from anything Depowered Tyrant could throw at him. He has very powerful weapons and with the Hulk strength becomes 100x more powerful. Tyrant fought Silver Surfer Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator one after the other. In that book Morg was fighting Terrax he wasn't even paying attenion to Tyrant. Here is a question did Morg even have is power cosmic in that battle? The Hulk I have presented here would imo be able to defeat any Herald of Galactus.

Oh yes Morg had the power cosmic, in that issue.

Now for defeating any herald of Galactus I can name three that would own hulk even with the weapons you gave him.

1. Stardust
2. Red Shift
3 Silver Surfer

A little more time and I will figure out if the rest can do it to

(possibly the fallen one but not sure at all)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.