Silver Surfer vs. Thor - Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
The twist being:

Who has done better in melee combat against bricks? For instance, which of them has a better record against Hulk when they've gotten to blow-for-blow encounters?

Also, who is the weakest person physiclaly that has managed to hurt either of them?

DigiMark007
Does the Midgard Serpent count as a brick?

stick out tongue

Anyway, Thor ftw here. Surfer's powers are more geared toward energy manip than brawling.

Priest
Surfer has a better track record against the Hulk than Thor...but Surfer usually relies on energy/manipulation attacks to take down the hulk. As for melee fighting is concerned, ill give Thor the nod to take out more bricks than not.

ALEMASTER
hulk killed to many bricks may they rest in peace R.I.P

Bouboumaster
Surfer wins against the Hulk, while Thor generally lose to him.

Thor never jobbed, I think.
SS got take in a armbar by Black Panther. Sorry. HUDLIN'S Black Panther.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

I thought Hudlin didn't write that?

Thor FTW here, as people have stated SS is more geared for a different type of combat.

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
The twist being:

Who has done better in melee combat against bricks? For instance, which of them has a better record against Hulk when they've gotten to blow-for-blow encounters?

Also, who is the weakest person physiclaly that has managed to hurt either of them?

thor

His Airness
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

What in God's name are you talking about? What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.